[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1.3 Million vs 42.5 million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: trumpsupporter.jpg (38 KB, 620x346) Image search: [Google]
trumpsupporter.jpg
38 KB, 620x346
"After enduring an evening of Twitter mockery over his lack of cash, Trump on Tuesday moved to remedy his situation by sending out the campaign’s first fundraising email — with an all-caps subject line reading "THE FIRST ONE."

Republicans already worry it may be too little, too late."

So - I am talking to the sensible GOP supporters here, not the trumpcucks.... Are you starting to get worried? The actual campaign, outside of the republican race, is starting to look very amateurish.
Thoughts?
>>
>Republicans already worry it may be too little, too late.

If anything they are celebrating they fucked him over in favor of Hillary.
>>
>>78099624
I suspect this as well.

I must say I am quote surprised it is this bad so early.
Was it always a joke for him? Was he ever serious?
>>
>>78099537

> Trump writes campaign a check for $41.3 million

Do you think the headline would read TRUMP CAMPAIGN ERASES CLINTON LEAD?

Nah, it'd say something like "lol they hate him so much no one will give him anything"

Clinton's campaign was ON THE RECORD stating that they were holding back from the April primaries -- you remember the ones Bernie rolled up? -- to conserve cash. They only changed their strategy when they realized California might swing. This story is part of a narrative.
>>
>>78100143
whoops, title. sorry.
>>
>>78100143

It does not worry you that Clinton campaign is already spending, already hitting the ground running, doing the things that have won past elections?

Behind in polls, behind in spending....
You have to admit this looks bad, no?
>>
>>78100605
when jeb bush couldn't make it to florida having spent $250 million, no.
>>
>THE FIRST ONE
can't wait for the second one

https://youtu.be/cZr7kTBv8bI
>>
>Money out of politic NOW
>HAHA look at that Faggot who has no cash trying to be elected

I just don't understand these people
>>
>>78099537

where's the link OP??
>faggot
>>
>>78101341
/thread
have they already forgot how Trump won the nomination?
>>
File: 1261512603111.jpg (12 KB, 206x240) Image search: [Google]
1261512603111.jpg
12 KB, 206x240
>Haha! Hillary can get more donations than Trump!
>GOP leaders aren't backing Trump!

>None of these people stop to ask who either camps' backers/donors are.
>>
>>78101551
every last one of them are born shameless hypocrites

Things like honesty are unknown to them
>>
>No establishment supports Trump
This is a historical event that we will see if the democracy really works in the US.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.