[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Le hating religion and conservatives man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: spotlight_Bill-Maher2.jpg (29 KB, 470x300) Image search: [Google]
spotlight_Bill-Maher2.jpg
29 KB, 470x300
>2016
>media is so progressive they hire a man for a talk show who was born without a brian

Seriously this guy is like... does anyone agree with him? The only thing he gets right is his hatred of Islam, and even that is just a show given that he's firmly up Hillary's ass for president.

So what's his point? Does he exist just to get some anti-Islam realists to cozy up to Hillary's gaping anus and take a whiff come election day?
>>
Why are republican godfags so butthurt when they see this man?
>>
File: 1462401021701.png (718 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
1462401021701.png
718 KB, 1024x681
>>78096122
I do not fit the descriptive categories you rushed to put me in. The kneejerk Maher apologetics like your shitpost is one reason of many people hate him. It's blatant emotional anti-intellectualism under the guise of "edgy" liberalism. Only someone with a sub-100 IQ like a stupid beaner who should be building walls would fail to see through the charade.

PS What would you prefer, the wall or right wing death squads coming to a neighborhood near you, amigo?
>>
>>78096563
>I do not fit the descriptive categories you rushed to put me in. The kneejerk Maher apologetics like your shitpost is one reason of many people hate him. It's blatant emotional anti-intellectualism under the guise of "edgy" liberalism. Only someone with a sub-100 IQ like a stupid beaner who should be building walls would fail to see through the charade.
Maybe you aren't personally one of these people but you do sound like the typical republican/religious cumguzzler who supports them out of 'pragmatic' reasons.
>PS What would you prefer, the wall or right wing death squads coming to a neighborhood near you, amigo?
Both sound equally deluded, as expected from some pussy trumpfag Internet tough guy
>>
>>78096563
At least if the squads come we can shoot them back. After enough of that all you faggots will be gone and the adults can get back to shit that matters.
>>
And I guess to answer the OP, from what I understand he's kind of like left win Glenn Beck. He might be accidentally correct a bit more, but he adds about as much value to the discourse.
>>
>Bill Maher
muh fucking hero!
>>
>>78097082
>>78097330
epic

>>78097452
>>78097434
except no. he's never correct about fucking anything ever if we're being honest. he's literally just another shill, but for some reason a subset of pol sucks his dick
>>
>>78097640
They're the same edgy faggots as everyone else on this board. Some of them cling to Hitler, some to Trump, some to Maher. But all the same empty retards trying to feel like a part of something exciting, even if it's propogandish twattle
>>
>>78096122
Well, in addition to being ten times worse of a religious zealot than any Christian (i.e., your average Leftist) he's also categorically wrong about 80% of what he says politically.

This is the sort of conversation that normally only people from real countries have, though, so you should probably wait until you sneak here from your failed state before we continue.
>>
He is doing his job of sucking his bosses' dick. Isn't that what 'Merica about?
>>
Muslim detected
>>
>>78095672
>born without a brian

Really? No one has ripped on OP for that typo yet?
>>
>born without a brian
>without a Brian

Brian Griffin detected
>>
>>78098257
Yes, and the dick he happens to be sucking is Hillary Clinton's. Which would make /pol/'s giggly support of this clownpie completely retarded and irrational.
>>
>>78099147
Nobody likes Bill Maher who isn't a closeted Leftist. The best that can be said about him is that he doesn't like SJW bullshit either.

The problem is that he created it. The Left does not get to shrug off SJWs and say "oh well, that's not us," because it is. There is no fucking difference between what the SJWs are doing now and what the Lefties did ten years ago. No difference. They're just mad that now they have to deal with the extreme next generation of their own movement.

Fucking tough. Let 'em burn. I feel nothing but contempt for any of them. They all deserve to have their teeth pulled out and their bellies cut open. It's all any Leftist has ever deserved. Thieves and liars the lot of them.
>>
File: 1458200629344.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1458200629344.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>78099449
t. Aleksander Dugin

(but i agree completely)
>>
>>78096563
literally buzzwords: the post

he asked you what it is about Maher that triggers you so much. So go on, fulfil your own criteria and give me some "intellectual" grounding for your own (obvious) emotional knee-jerk reaction
>>
File: 1460664406296.jpg (31 KB, 282x450) Image search: [Google]
1460664406296.jpg
31 KB, 282x450
>>78095672
>born without a brian
>>
>>78099609
>a fucking southern cross
"Literally" don't you fucking dare tell me what to do. I have fulfilled my obligations to this thread. Why don't you contribute something instead of furiously shitposting?

Apologize to me right now for talking that way in my own fucking thread. I'm serious. Top laugh if you think I'm kidding. I expect a "sorry".
>>
File: peped.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
peped.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
>born without a brian
b8
>>
File: faux-edginess.png (760 KB, 913x478) Image search: [Google]
faux-edginess.png
760 KB, 913x478
>>78099449
>>
File: tough luck pal.jpg (10 KB, 142x171) Image search: [Google]
tough luck pal.jpg
10 KB, 142x171
>>78101562
>hurr a typo is bait
Let me guess, your next sentence is "tough luck, pal"
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.