[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: handsome.jpg (49 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
handsome.jpg
49 KB, 640x360
What went wrong, /pol/?
>>
>>78024151
A true beta.
Thinking that if you change something about yourself physically that you will automatically attract pussy.

Autistic people are inherently socially awkward; they are often shy and lack confidence. I can totally imagine elliot walking into a bar all smug, trying to flirt with girls. But women see right through cheap tricks. You can't fight true intent.
In the end, nobody liked him because they could see who he really was.
"But I'm le true gentleman"
>Kills a bunch of people as revenge.

Beta.
>>
>>78024151
Women, US culture and severe autism.
>>
He was too alpha for this world. RIP bro.
>>
>>78024151
R
I
P
>>
inherited worst traits from both races

bad luck
>>
>>78024151
His father didn't beat him enough.
>>
>>78024151
autism & rich parents that don't give a fuck about raising a kid

what a fucking loser though, literally had everything handed to him and still manages to fuck up his life this badly
>>
Pretty much this
>>78024448
>>78025863

His dad is a chad who slept around and ignored Elliot. His stepmother was an absolute bitch.

Molymeme did a piece on him
>>
Mixed race
Another tragic mulatto torn between two worlds, and fitting in neither
>>
>>78025982
He was Eurasian, not mulatto

but still a contributing factor
>>
>>78024151
Autism and slightly retarded.
>>
>>78024151
He took /pol/ seriously.
>Inb4 reddit
(I get that lefties are retardes,but nobody takes 1488 seig heil seriously[I hope])
>>
>>78024151
Didn't have a manly figure in his upbringing. Believed the Disney model of reality/relationships/life. Socially fucked up in a way that prevented him making friends that could have corrected for the missing father factor.
>>
>>78027457

Slavic people are Eurasian. Elliot Rogers was the product of weeb fantasy coming to fruition. Never a good mix. Highest rate of mental illness on the planet are White/Asian hybrids.
>>
File: scotty.jpg (69 KB, 800x413) Image search: [Google]
scotty.jpg
69 KB, 800x413
When he went to the sorority no one open the door for him, so basically his whole plan failed and had to improvise.
>>
>>78024151
Cory in the House made him commit a mass shooting because of Obama
https://youtu.be/m5MJiSP6PaI
>>
File: jbehindimmigration.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
jbehindimmigration.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
>>78027843
>>
>>78028782
I'm not talking about jews,Im talking about the master race thing.
>>
>>78028603
The video should explain everything but for those who want a tl;dr:
>Cory in the House is a conspiracy by the Obama administration to brainwash him in to committing a school shooting
>>
>>78028782
To be honest though in Germany none of these three jews except Gysi has the slightest amount of power. I don't even know the first guy to be honest.
>>
>>78024423
Getting buff gets you more pussy most def but as you say not automatically.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.