[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a conspiracy theory that might actually be true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (82 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
82 KB, 1280x960
Is there a conspiracy theory that might actually be true?
>>
Michelle Obama may actually be a tranny
>>
>>77580051
The theory that Flat Earth was pushed by CIA in an effort to create a "new" bogus conspiracy to point at when the dissidents start noticing actual conspiracies.

>"HAHA really? I bet you believe in flat earth too, huh?"

Too many people were accepting the old go-to's (bigfoot, aliens), and some genuine doubt about Climate Change was brewing, so they needed something new.
>>
It's a loaded term that offers the presumption the ideas to be discussed thereafter are likely to be bunk or unable to be proven. Watergate, the Iran-Contra (which included your country), the School for Americas, the Gulf of Tonkin incident, etc, all "conspiracies" that occurred and had covert elements to them, which is the reality of the matter.

There's a major difference between a "conspiracy theory" and a covert operation: the person who calls these a conspiracy theory are bloated establishment drones without the ability to critically think through matters, enjoy your newspeak ya fuckin kikearino.
>>
>>77580051

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2dTXB3O3dw
>>
USA went to war due to uranium bomb in Iraq. We bought it.
>>
>>77580051
Environmental hormone pollution
>>
The biggest conspiracy theory is that there are no conspiracy theories.
Most things happen because the majority of people, even the ones in "control", are too goddamn stupid and shortsighted to prevent them from happening, and thus appear intentional.
>>
>>77580187
THIS
>>
>>77580187
>citizens launch the uprising (Hi NSA algorithm, I love u bb!)
>Obama makes address
>"These right wing white Christian extremists are coming after me because I'm black. But that's not all. In this culture I hadn't felt safe to be true to myself but... I am actually Muslim. And gay. And Michelle? She's a trans-woman. So you see, they want to kill us for these things. Their sole motivation is hatred."
>>
theories like flat-earth is dependant on ignorance on the topic.

theories like chemtrails are being way too delusional , but it is okay to think SOME planes might be doing something similar
>>
>>77580619
Faggot.
>>
>>77580051
There's countless conspiracies that constantly see the light of day. For example, illegal price-rigging is a conspiracy. The media just convinced you that conspiracies are only related to tinfoil-hat wearing nutjobs, so that the word can be used as thought-terminating cliché.
>>
Smartphones were invented by the government as a way to implement universal GPS tracking of all citizens without the backlash that forced RFID implants would cause.

Steve Jobs agree to be the front man in exchange for the unholy assloads of cash.
>>
>>77580857
And what about the wage gap myth?
>>
>>77580051
forum slide thread
>>
>>77580619
Took the words right out of my mouth. People have too many conflicting self interests and are inherently too stupid to pull off grand conspiracies
>>
>>77580919
Just because I said that conspiracies are common doesn't mean that anything is a conspiracy. Don't twist my words, Jew.
>>
>>77580619
>>77580928
nice try CIA
>>
>>77581017
>anything
everything*
>>
>>77580857
Well yeah. No one is claiming conspiracies don't exist. But their scale is pretty much always limited to stuff that's actually possible to pull off. Like price fixing in a certain market. The JFK assassination is the best you're going to get with actual conspiracies

Things like Bigfoot and aliens and flat earth usually are the stuff of nut jobs
>>
File: The Truth.jpg (288 KB, 962x1000) Image search: [Google]
The Truth.jpg
288 KB, 962x1000
The world starts to make a lot more sense when you dismiss the lies of the Hebrew Science Cabal and embrace the beautiful truth that is the Hollow Earth theory.
>>
>>77580051
An AI-enhanced lizard-man riding atop a pale horse will usher in either a new crypto-paradigm or mass human extinction -- screenshot this, I'll be proved right in 20yrs or less.
>>
>>77580051
The Orion conspiracy.
>>
File: 1464416167369.png (1 MB, 784x757) Image search: [Google]
1464416167369.png
1 MB, 784x757
>>77581221
Mah nigga
>>
>>77580928
Then why does the Bilderberg group exist or the trilateral commission? Why is America owned by 6 companies. The only real conspiracy is that there is an information war going on where 99% of what you are presented is tainted misinformation meant to shape your opinion on the subject and related issues.
The truth is irrelevant in the face of an agenda and the truth is often fabricated and fed to us in order to ensure that either the status quo is maintained or society follows suit on a certain planned progression.

I'd say the real issue is that hackers have a huge ammount of power but they never really tap into it because their interests arent really aligned with stopping the elites.

Notice how the two biggest enemies of the establishment are wikileaks and Edward snowden. The biggest thing the governments and corporations fear are other non aligned powers like China and Russia getting access to their shit and thirdly fear the common people of Europe and America. The real issue is the average person has been so pacified by comfort they dont care enough to exert their power as that is the strength of the blue pill to keep people wanting the bullshit heaped on them and not give two shits about the future other than their own immediate gratification.

The only real truth of the world is that it is a battle of oligarchs vying for control of the world's economy attempting to privatize everything and pass legislation that allows them to get away with shady business practices. Why are drugs illegal, to ensure a revolving door prison system and to ensure alcohol, tobacco and pharacuticals remain profitable. Why is there a gun control problem in america? Gun/ammo manufactuers make lots of money and create jobs.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 1620x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 1620x854
You tell us
>>
>>77581822
>explain builderberg

Those with influence and money meet together to broker their sometimes competing interests via an unofficial channel. It happens in literally every industry and segment of society. Not evidence of a conspiracy

>hackers have so much power they can take down the man

Cyber warfare is waged everyday against the USA and it's corporations by Chinese and Russian hackers to mixed results. Almost every case of them pulling something off is because the firm they were trying to hack had retarded security
>>
>>77580187
I believe it 110%
>>
>>77582318

So a group of people getting together and agreeing on price/policy/ideology is not a group of people conspiring something together?

I agree u cant prove the conspiracy by pointint at the meeting itself. Too bad there is no one accountable that has any oversight on anything in relation to this meeting.

Youd have to be a special kind of stupid to be not able to see the elites agenda these days.
>>
File: 1461144651892.jpg (21 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
1461144651892.jpg
21 KB, 432x288
>>77580051
Maybe every single conspiracy theory is part of a CIA psy ops to hide the real deal.
>>
>>77582318
you realize you spouted off the very definition of a conspiracy.
Imo the bilderberg group knows what its doing and has a long thought out agenda with the objective of 1 create sustainable clean energy
2. if objective number 1 is not possible then research into economic/social models and or create health crisises with the objective of reducing the worlds population
>>
>>77583291
>So a group of people getting together and agreeing on price/policy/ideology is not a group of people conspiring something together?

No, a conspiracy is typically defined as two or more people engaged in a covert illegal act, e.g. JFK assassination. Coming to terms over policy is no more a conspiracy than Apple execs meeting with TSMC execs to agree on hardware pricing
>>
>>77583901
See >>77583963
>>
>>77583963

Nigger what? So people meeting at bilderberg has authority to make the decisions they do somehow and they are not ignoring all the worlds constitutions?

Ok friend
>>
False flags historically are very common and there's no reason to believe they wouldn't be continuing in the past two decades
>>
>>77580187
Why is this?
>>
>>77584306
Elected officials, particularly executive ones like a president, prime minister, governor, or ambassador, meet with other elected officials all the time to make agreements. It's literally how nations have functioned since the beginning of time. No one's violating anyone's constitutional rights here, friend.
>>
>>77584780

they are you moron. You should read up on ur own constitution before speaking. If u think there is room in ur own constitution for policy to be decided based on the rich jew rockefucker at bilderberg meetings your reading comprehension is shit.
>>
>>77580051
When someone circumnavigates the earth from pole to pole, north to south and right around we can put the flat earth to bed.
>>
File: sigh.jpg (9 KB, 199x250) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
9 KB, 199x250
>>77580051
It's a DoD psyche project
E-ring
>>
File: 1463081555972.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463081555972.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>mfw a globefag spherecuck was near me

Aliens and the sphere are the ultimate blue pill
>>
>>77580051
Global warming, 9/11, recently the Brussels attacks had some degree of forgery to it. There's more of course, these are just off the top of my head.
>>
>>77585046
I am quite familiar with the US Constitution. But since you seem to be an expert, I'd like to ask where you think it says politicians holding meetings is unconstitutional. Please provide quotation
>>
>>77580051
Sandy Hook was a hoax, there's no way around it.
>>
File: 1460964861414122562.jpg (284 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1460964861414122562.jpg
284 KB, 800x800
The flat earth is the mother of all conspiracies,
and it is TRUE.

Sooner or later you faggots will look more into it and you will realise you have been lied to all your lives.

If you accept the fact that the moon landings happened in a studio it will be easier to see the BIG LIE

Look at this 'Lunar module', it's a tin can patched with kevlar and gold foil
>>
File: 2015-how-bigisthe-earth_nasa.png (235 KB, 457x352) Image search: [Google]
2015-how-bigisthe-earth_nasa.png
235 KB, 457x352
wich one is it?
>inb4 different cameras was used
no
>>
File: trust nasa goy.png (718 KB, 964x714) Image search: [Google]
trust nasa goy.png
718 KB, 964x714
>>77585730
It's all of them of course. Every one of those is an accurate representation of our spherical Earth. It's just the seasons and clouds that make the landmasses completely change shape.

Definitely not pictures of paintings you tinfoil conspiratard.
>>
File: legit leg.jpg (412 KB, 3000x1928) Image search: [Google]
legit leg.jpg
412 KB, 3000x1928
Conspiracy theories are tinfoil opinion rape, as fake as this poor man's terrorist troubled thigh is legit!

all fake!
>>
>>77585649
The LEM had no airlock, they had to decompress the whole thing, where they stowed their tang and diapers just to go out side for an 18 inch jump about.
>>
>>77580187
fpbp
>>
Yes but its not a comfortable one.

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
>>
>>77580619
Then, there's Occam's Razor. And shit that looks faked and staged usually it.
>>
I sinerely believe sandy hook was not as the official account and likewise with the holocaust, especially the official account of treblinka
>>
if you still think the earth is round you are retarded
>>
>>77585943
Looks like a sphere to me.
>>
>>77580307
Nice conspiracy theory, but it's shitty.
>>
>>77586187
Not a flat earther but the curvature in those photos is almost a caricature of how round the earth is

But fisheye lenses can explain that one easily
>>
>>77585943
>Definitely not pictures of paintings you tinfoil conspiratard.
keep telling that to yourself burger

Make sure mommy is paying taxes on time, NASA needs that $18,5 billion budget for 2017.
>>
>>77586291
Oh no, I forgot I was replying to a yurotard who is autistic.
>>
>>77586291
>$18,5 billion is that much for him
Did not know Austria was poorfag country.
>>
The original well poisoning is known as moon truthing and flat earthism. Coincidentally this came around the same time the CIA weaponized memes and pushed the term "conspiracy theory" on people post-JFK to make it seem people questioning the status quo must be a flat earther or some sort of a moon hoax advocate.
>>
Omar was an actor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA
>>
File: _89937289_89937288.jpg (43 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_89937289_89937288.jpg
43 KB, 660x371
>>77580051

Always watch their hands.
>>
>>77586406
good goy
>>
>>77586290
Why would they use fisheye lenses? A better explanation to me is that the earth is actually a circle and you're seeing the border of that circle. The problem with that though is we'd see all land masses.

Flat earth isn't biblical by the way. I'm just entertaining this trying to understand why anyone would believe in a flat earth. I understand NASA is spooky but they have young earth creationists employed with them still and I seriously don't think any of them are convinced the Bible lied when Jeremiah the Prophet said that the Earth was a Sphere and hanged on nothing.
>>
>>77586036
"The government isn't spying on you, you tinfoil hat conspiracy nut"

"Saudia Arabia is our ally, they did not have any doing in the attacks on 9/11"

"The US knew of no planned attack on pearl harbor"

"The US would never experiment on their own population without telling us"

These were all tin foil tier and have been proven REAL. What will we prove to be real in the coming days?
>>
>>77580311
Lold
>>
>>77580051
the whole stuff about aliens might not be true.
>>
File: Blue_Marble.jpg (579 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Marble.jpg
579 KB, 2048x2048
>>77586387
$18,5 billion is alot of money considering what we get in return is CGI footage of everything.

Every single image of earth, other planets, sattelites imagery, all are cgi.

Find me a real footage of a satellite in space.
oh wait
>>
>>77586406
What is the point of all this? It almost seems like replacement theology.
>>
>>77580051
Stop posting, Jew. Get out of here. Stop posting.
>>
File: blue-marble-anomalies.png (725 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
blue-marble-anomalies.png
725 KB, 800x500
>>77586581
>>
>>77586581
Um. I seen satellites travel across the sky all the time when I lived in the country in upstate NY.
>>
>>77580051
Watch WTC 7 come down and tell me if the official story seems plausible.
>>
>>77580187
I genuinely believe this one
>>
>>77586656
You do realize God uses fractals right?
>>
>>77586164
Everyone knows it's a pyramid :^)
>>
File: Mary_Todd_Lincoln2crop.jpg (236 KB, 1395x1803) Image search: [Google]
Mary_Todd_Lincoln2crop.jpg
236 KB, 1395x1803
>>77586406

JFK's exploding pyrotechnic wig triggers at frame 322 of the Zapruder footage.

Oh, and Lincoln was assassinated in a theater.

Here's a pic of his 'wife'.
>>
>>77586581
>>77586656
>i just hit command z a lot
>it is photo shopped, but it's.. it's has to be

>people will actually and unironically believe these are images of our Earth
>>
>>77586581
Find me a real footage of yourself or you don't exist.
>>
>>77586242
>nice but shitty
W0t
>>
>>77580621
Sadly seems plausible these days. I like how they're using a Muslim blowing up gay people as evidence of Christian oppression. It makes me sick. They know as well as I do as a Christian that we're to hate the sin but not the sinner. Our mission in life is to save as many of you as possible and bring you all into the Kingdom of God. Not kill you like the Catholic Babylonian church said.
>>
>>77580187
Tbqh senpai I think she's just an ugly woman. Her daughters are ugly too
>>
SILENT WEAPONS for QUIET WARS
It was hard to forget for a week after reading, but now I can go back to living my daily life
>>
File: sat.jpg (418 KB, 1589x795) Image search: [Google]
sat.jpg
418 KB, 1589x795
>>77586674
Maybe you saw bright lights, you never SAW a satellite, all pics of them are photoshop
>>
>>77586741
You know in my lifetime I've seen clouds spontaneously form in the sky, I've seen crop circles and I've seen what I think was a UFO once but I sincerely don't think its got anything to do with a flat earth.

God does spooky stuff but God also said that the fallen angels were cast down to earth and that they bred with us and that there are good angels as well we may of entertained as strangers.

Its a wild world but the earth isn't flat.
>>
File: say gravity.jpg (76 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
say gravity.jpg
76 KB, 960x960
>>77580410

>using gravity to try to debunk flat earth
>>
>>77584421
/pol/ thinks any real women ought to either look as the big breasted big hipped women or the little children they are used too from their mangas.
>>
File: 1462721650880.jpg (15 KB, 384x435) Image search: [Google]
1462721650880.jpg
15 KB, 384x435
>>77580051
>Is there a conspiracy theory that might actually be true?

90% turn out to be true
>>
>>77586159

Every single mass shooting and western terrorist attack is a fake hoax. This is the real red pill.
>>
>>77580051

I'll give my opinion on each one.

>Michelle is a tranny

Plausible. Personally, I think she has a rather large clit because she has an abundance of testosterone, but the eldest daughter looks too much like Michelle.

>Flat Earth

Very easily disprovable and would require too many people in on the secret to keep it under wraps.

>Blacks/whites/etc are the actual original Hebrews

Requires tons of ignorance of archaeology and linguistics, requires too much cooperation over centuries of linguists and archaeologists and historians all keeping it under wraps without anyone blurting out the secret

>Holocaust is over exaggerated

Plausible, I feel that all genocides are over exaggerated. Some aspects of the holocaust defy logic (why gas them and not just shoot them? Why would the Germans think it was a good idea to cover up the death camps by exterminating them all?). Holocaust revisionists claim that there needs to be 6 million bodies for 6 million people to have died is ridiculous because most war deaths are rough estimates. Definite reason to uphold (justify Israel), persecution of people who question or disagree or conclude contrary research.

>White genocide

Definitely happens and happened in Africa. The rest may just be a coincidence.

>Global warming is a fraud
Silly. I trust scientists over big business, undisputed elsewhere except in the US, and both parties in the US exploit the issue for their own political gain.

>Creationism
No evidence; creationists rely on a mythology text; creationists do not just argue that there is a creator but it is their specific creator.

>moon landing hoax
Don't see why the Soviets couldn't have seen through it and called it a hoax. Would require a massive amount of people to cover it up and never speak, IE Kubrick.

>JFK assassinated by CIA
Most likely, yes.

What else?
>>
>>77586984
Okay so you pulled up a bunch of 3d rendered images. Explain.
>>
>>77586536
Fisheye lenses for a wider angle when recording

The reason that photo gets used so much is because it looks like the earth is smaller than the moon and thus it proves.. something

Flat earth is a rabbit hole to waste people's time. It was there all of a sudden in all facets of the conspiracy world.

I don't believe any of it
>>
>>77580307
Good point !
>>
>>77586656
Just time-saving rendering for our simulation.
>>
>>77587018
What's wrong with using gravity as an argument?
>>
File: globe sheep cnn.jpg (102 KB, 960x807) Image search: [Google]
globe sheep cnn.jpg
102 KB, 960x807
>>77586291

he was being sarcastic
>>
>>77583963
This is just a fraternity of ideas.
>>
>>77586988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4p_0bnICtDc#t=199

Are you a shillbot?
>>
>>77587025
While I'm sure women would prefer to look this way to score more male attention its not reality as you say. A lot of women I meet I'm not entirely sure are women.
>>
>>77584386
Do you mean the Gulf of Tonkin?
>>
>>77587147
It's a theory that gets shilled as fact
>>
File: mirage stumped.jpg (61 KB, 960x635) Image search: [Google]
mirage stumped.jpg
61 KB, 960x635
>>77586406

Sorry bud moon was hoax and earth is flat
>>
Huge conspiracies requiring tons of people to cover it up? no. (moon landing being a hoax, aliens at roswell, etc)

Small conspiracies? sure. (clintons killing people and making it look like suicide, etc)

http://phys.org/news/2016-01-equation-large-scale-conspiracies-quickly-reveal.html
>>
>>77587099
Yeah that makes sense. Thanks.
>>
>>77587223
How is gravity not a fact?
>>
>>77580051
>Is there a conspiracy theory that might actually be true?

The "vast right-wing conspiracy" against Hillary Clinton.

She was laughed at when she said that, but it's the only conspiracy I've ever heard of that's very likely true.

There really is a good probability that various shadowy right-wing strategists get together behind closed doors for the express purpose of plotting how to take Hillary Clinton down.
>>
File: 453643.jpg (67 KB, 946x710) Image search: [Google]
453643.jpg
67 KB, 946x710
>>77586747
With 1000's of satellites orbiting the earth, you woul expect hundreds of thousands of images of earth to exist, taken from every 'angle', at any time of day/night
>>
File: iss not in space.jpg (36 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
iss not in space.jpg
36 KB, 480x480
>>77586674

those are just balloons bro
>>
>>77587091
>he doesn't know about the circumstances surrounding Kubrick's death
I don't believe in the moon hoax either, but the man definitely knew SOMETHING
>>
File: pepe-book.jpg (225 KB, 679x804) Image search: [Google]
pepe-book.jpg
225 KB, 679x804
You guyz show me one natural flat thing (You have the entire Universe to look upon for a example) and I may lisent until then you all retarded degenerate who need to read a book ..
>>
>>77587310
Buy a telescope you shitty troll.
>>
>>77587229
>the sun is not a object that follows the same laws of refraction as the buildings you see

Google was a mistake
>>
A "conspiracy theory" is as described - a "theory". If you wish to find examples that are contrary to this, you would seek out objective evidence in line with causation. This, however, would no longer make the case in question a "theory", it would make it a proven conspiracy in real terms.

Most conspiracy theories rely exclusively on circumstantial evidence or objective evidence that is open to forgery or, more commonly, open to subversive misinterpretation that can be conveyed to others through a means which is against the empiricism that objective evidence allows for.

There is, for example, objective evidence that the Titanic was in fact the Olympic. There is objective evidence that some events of the second world war run contrary to the narrative.

It should also be recognised that a falsification of evidence is not a proof in and of itself. Such examples tend to "discredit" the those on a specific side of a theory, but they do not fall into an objective categorisation as to the henceforth illegitimacy of the opposing side.
>>
>>77587159
I spent 27 years as an atheist. I read my Bible now and I'm a true believer. I'm not a shill. I just have no reason to believe in a flat earth.

If anything all this might say is NASA really can't get into space?? However I have phone service and internet so that must be wrong. I'm willing to entertain a thought but at the end of the day unless someone gives me solid evidence I'm not going to believe. It took me a long time to believe in the Bible. I suspect it'll take me forever to believe that Jeremiah actually meant a flat circle hanged on nothing in space.
>>
>>77587266
Because it's just a theory...
>>
>>77586503
What about them?

>>77586975
tl;dr?

Anyone else catch this from the thread that got slid about an hour ago?
https://youtu.be/FiKBPmq37Yo
>>
>>77587245
did this equation take into account massive amounts of profits from promoting said conspiracy as well as the possible threats that exposing said conspiracy would entail
>>
>>77587266
Theory =/= fact

Gravity is still an enigma. Transfer of energy without mass
>>
>>77587223
the ol' "it's just a theory" meme

>Part of the problem is that the word "theory" means something very different in lay language than it does in science: A scientific theory is an explanation of some aspect of the natural world that has been substantiated through repeated experiments or testing. But to the average Jane or Joe, a theory is just an idea that lives in someone's head, rather than an explanation rooted in experiment and testing.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/just-a-theory-7-misused-science-words/
>>
>>77587018
Hang on a second, that video doesn't even use gravity as an argument.
Pray tell why the arguments made in the video are wrong.
>>
File: nasa fakes.jpg (139 KB, 960x632) Image search: [Google]
nasa fakes.jpg
139 KB, 960x632
>>77587266

what comes up must come down is a fact for sure but that's only to do with density

gravity is just a magic made up excuse to make the ball earth heliocentric model "work" so now all of a sudden the absurd fantasy that we live on a sphere is the "logical" choice whereas the obvious truth that we live on a flat motionless plane at the center of the universe is a "tin foil theory"
>>
File: grain of sand.jpg (57 KB, 726x415) Image search: [Google]
grain of sand.jpg
57 KB, 726x415
500+ years later..
>>
>>77587435
That which is described as "gravity" is an observable phenomena. It is not a theory.

There are, however, theories as to the -why- and -how- of gravity.
>>
>>77587310
Most of the satellites are to close tp take such a picture.
>>
>>77587316
I never claimed to see the physical shape of satellites. I just claimed to be able to be able to see lights going across the sky very quickly in a regular pattern like a satellite would. The sky was so clear that on many nights I could see the milky way very clearly.
>>
>>77580051

Every conspiracy that is related to economy and finance.
>>
>>77587316
Are you retarded you can see planes that are in flight
>>
>>77587437
You like it dont you ?! my pleasure ..
>>
>>77587494
Science is trustworthy

t. the science community
>>
>>77587310
some of those satellites are bigger than cities
>>
Flat Earth one is beyond stupid

What single reason would governments of the world have to conceal something like that for generations
>>
File: 1465583003335.png (461 KB, 565x486) Image search: [Google]
1465583003335.png
461 KB, 565x486
Why into space when there is no space?
>>
>>77587435
>>77587456
>just a theory
>theory =/= fact

You are confusing theory with hypothesis. A theory isn't just a made up thing, it's what explains the workings of something.
Like how "music theory" doesn't mean music doesn't exist but how it is composed.

>>77587496
>what comes up must come down is a fact for sure
That's gravity.
>>
>>77587527
I don't believe in Gravity.
>>
>>77587229
the earths curvature is roughly 8 inches per mile

8*60 = 480 inches

wich translates to 40 feet

im not a hundred procent sure but i am fairly certain there are buildings alot taller then 40 feet in chicago
>>
>>77587616
It would confirm the religious people's claim the earth is a construct made by something
>>
>>77587616
Shill detected
Go back to your lizard overlords and tell them we all know about flat earth
brb drilling myself into space
>>
File: water-drop-1.jpg (23 KB, 368x245) Image search: [Google]
water-drop-1.jpg
23 KB, 368x245
Awww look a flat water droplet ...
>>
>>77587666
What you believe is irrelevant, gravity is actually very real.
>>
>>77587666
Good luck in life.
>>
>>77580410
>>77587495

The ship bottom disappearing first is utterly retarded and easily debunkable: take out a pair of binoculars and the ship magically reappears from "behind the curve."

The seeing the sun cross the horizon at a different time actually supports the flat earth more than the round earth. There is no way such a small difference as standing up would let you "see over the curve" when the earth still looks flat from 10 miles up. The sun is just moving farther away.

Being able to see farther away when you are higher up is NOT proof that we live on a ball. Conversely not being able to see mount everest from anywhere on the plane is not evidence that its round either. Air isn't perfectly clear and there is simply a limit to optics and the range of vision.
>>
Here again a flat colorful liquid for you little useless retard to waste your precious time on and later on spread Illuminated Zionist deceivers Bullshit ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKk_7NIKY3Y
>>
fuck off back to /x/
>>
>>77587310
you mean Google Earth images-?
>>
>>77587916
we're just having fun

fuck off to the interracial shillary spam if you don't like it
>>
File: curve chart.jpg (183 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
curve chart.jpg
183 KB, 720x960
>>77587693

Draw 8 inches per mile on a graph and see what you get retard. A straight line. Are you arguing for the pyramid shaped earth?

Its 8 inches per mile SQUARED dumbas... a CURVE, a PARABOLA, a CIRCLE...
>>
>>77587616
There is no reason that comes to mind. A spherical earth in space is exactly what Jeremiah said. If there was a flat earth I'm sure they'd just rub that in our faces all day long but to this day they have nothing of the sort.

On a sidenote, we found the city of Jericho where the Bible said it was, and everything happened as the Bible said to the exact year. Yet Muslims have to believe its so deeply buried in the earth that it cannot be found.

My point here is despite my self being skeptic of a unhealthy amount... reality has a Christian and Jewish bias which caused me to convert. I really don't understand why anyone would believe in a flat earth.

Why would earth be the only flat object in space? It just doesn't make sense. Why would God say fuck it, its too hard after making trillions of stars.
>>
>>77587944
I mean REAL photos of earth, taken from satellites.
There aren't any real ones since there are no satellites
>>
Da Joos
White genocide
Aliums
Aliums created life on earth
Sasquatches
Spirit Molecule
Ancient giants
Hollow Earth
>>
>>77587708
We already have way more than enough proof for that. I'm a young earther and I'm happy to tell you that the Bible doesn't say the earth is flat. It says it floats on nothing and is spherical.

So don't look to us for answers on why this conspiracy is popular. Its not with us.
>>
>>77587878
>take out a pair of binoculars and the ship magically reappears from "behind the curve."
No it doesn't.
Go to the beach and watch ships for yourself.

>The seeing the sun cross the horizon at a different time actually supports the flat earth more than the round earth. There is no way such a small difference as standing up would let you "see over the curve" when the earth still looks flat from 10 miles up. The sun is just moving farther away.
I'm not sure what you are talking about here.

>Being able to see farther away when you are higher up is NOT proof that we live on a ball.
Yes it is.
>Conversely not being able to see mount everest from anywhere on the plane is not evidence that its round either.
Yes it is.

>Air isn't perfectly clear and there is simply a limit to optics and the range of vision.
Why can we see the moon clearly at night and sometimes daytime? Is it closer than Mount Everest?
>>
>>77587807
>>77587855
Proof it.
>>
>>77588025
Those images that have been taken with the satellite are able to zoom in on my house. Are you seriously suggesting they're fake?
>>
>>77588124
Jump. If you don't come back down, then you were right all along.
>>
>>77587567
What? It's not flat earth nonsense.
>>
>>77580187
You really dun goofed the thread.

Obama is a MUSLIM.
>>
>>77588025
there's the iconic one taken with chemical film from the moon, I also happen to have been able to pick out specific people's vehicles and equipment on a farm at different times of year based on when Earth images were taken
>>
>>77588014

Is the fact that pool balls are spherical proof that the pool table is round? Do basketball players play on a sphere or on a flat court?

Round lights in the sky is not proof that the mass we live on is round. The earth is completely unique, the motionless center of the universe, much larger than the lights which were created to serve as signs and timekeepers for the creatures that live on it. You can't live on a ball. You can't land on the moon or planets. They are all inside god's dome firmament, part of the earth itself.
>>
>>77588029
Though I should say inner earth, instead

Also, humans on mars.
>>
>Flat Earth would prove the Bible right, duh, that's why they keeping it under wraps

oh boy that old nonsense again

Here comes Pastor Anderson to school you retards, he by the way, understands perfectly that it is an obvious psyop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE0YxtgLjR0

>that flat earther shizophrenics butthurt in the comments
>all those appeals to authority and no true scotsmen

classic
>>
>>77586741

>What are fractals
>What is phi
>What is the fact that nature works by patterns you uneducated shill

in before "muh jewish reeducation silly goy shill"
>>
>>77587652
Music theory is a good analogy for gravity theory

We know 9/8 of a unison sounds good, but why it sounds good is still unknown.

We know when we drop an object it will fall to the ground, but why that happens is still unknown
>>
>>77588174
If I could I would; I'm in a wheelchair
>>
>>77588003
I'm beginning to suspect this Swedish poster has the eyes of a fish.
>>
>>77588289
Then push up with your arms, if gravity doesn't exist, you'll float up.
>>
File: globe of goyim.png (751 KB, 1037x708) Image search: [Google]
globe of goyim.png
751 KB, 1037x708
>>77588247
>he actually and unironically believes every one of these are accurate images of our Earth
>>
>>77580051
Conspiracy theory is a term created by the establishment to let morons think that everything that seems strange to them is a lunatic thing.
>>
>>77588203
You're really dense. There is no Biblical standpoint for you to stand on here. The Bible disagrees with a flat earth.

Anyone who honestly believes the Bible says the earth is flat has never used a concordance before.
>>
>>77588094
Ok. I was misinformed about that then.
>>
>>77588244
Yeah.. I'm a young earther and I seriously don't believe in a flat earth simply by virtue of what the Bible says.
>>
>>77588360
I have no arms. I am typing with Text to Speech.
>>
>>77588187
>>77588162
>What is high altitude drones / balloons

https://www.google.com/loon/how/

http://www.treehugger.com/aviation/google-buys-titan-aerospace-maker-solar-planes-can-stay-sky-years.html
>>
>>77587878
Please at least answer this:
>>Air isn't perfectly clear and there is simply a limit to optics and the range of vision.

Why can we see the moon clearly at night and sometimes daytime? Is the moon closer than Mount Everest?
>>
>>77588390
That is okay. They do seem to be using Bible verses without looking into the greek and hebrew. Its very misleading and I think that might be the intent here. They're trying to make all Christians look crazy and believe me I used to think they were but they're not.
>>
File: balltards.jpg (85 KB, 960x681) Image search: [Google]
balltards.jpg
85 KB, 960x681
>>77588107

https://youtu.be/zEqDbsPUgH8?t=11m11s

balltards truly don't understand what perspective is
>>
>>77588524
Didn't you hear him? The moon is a hoax. It is just a balloon about 400-500 ft in the air with a light inside of it. It is also hollow
>>
File: see a curve.jpg (29 KB, 480x475) Image search: [Google]
see a curve.jpg
29 KB, 480x475
>>77580187
>>
>>77588470
So long as you don't associate yourself with us Christians. Continue with your craziness. I hope God helps you understand why you're wrong.
>>
>>77585571

Again. The bilderberg atendees are not politicians that ur constitution refer to u fucking imbecile.
>>
File: 1465562970427.jpg (20 KB, 480x422) Image search: [Google]
1465562970427.jpg
20 KB, 480x422
>>77588578
>i share the planet with these mongs
>>
>>77587878
Flat earth doesn't explain a lot more things and Round Earth is just not only plausible theory but physical evidence to back it up.
>>
>>77588578
I honestly do see a curve in that image.
>>
>>77581221

I'm sold. Shamballah looks nice.
>>
>>77588654
>So long as you don't associate yourself with us Christians...
Why would i want to associate with a religion founded on a collection of jewish fairytales?
>>
File: obviously flat.jpg (38 KB, 899x500) Image search: [Google]
obviously flat.jpg
38 KB, 899x500
>>77588524

The moon is much higher up in the air than mount everest retard. Altitude makes a difference as to how far you can see.

If you are "seeing the sun set over the curve" or a "boat sail over the curve" then why does it still look like this at 10 miles up?

The horizon would not rise to eye level with increasing altitude if we lived on a ball. It would stay where it is and then you would have to look down to see it as we ascended. No matter how big the ball.
>>
>>77588767
>Flat earth doesn't explain a lot more things and Round Earth is just not only plausible theory but physical evidence to back it up.
+The Bible

I wish the flat earthers would go away.
>>
>>77580051
Conspiracies are a conspiracy
All this flat earth alien shit is there to keep your eyes away from the good stuff
Like the elites actually being nazis that want to make Europe right wing again by showing them how bad non euros are
>>
> ship sailing into horizon
> appears to sink into the sea

Get fucked Flat-Earth retards
>>
>>77588813
Thanks for pointing out you're a fedora that believes in a flat earth.
>>
>>77585943
different cameras have different lens focal length, nothing you'd understand of course.
>>
>>77588880
>Like the elites actually being nazis that want to make Europe right wing again by showing them how bad non euros are
I think this theory falls through with having no foreseeable contingency plan to reverse the effects.
>>
>>77588187
I can't help but notice you address my modern example but not the classic one.

here is another one- ever been in a plane on a very clear day at a very high or very low altitude? at high altitude you can see the curvature, at low latitude you see things roll up from behind the horizon.
>>
>>77580051
YAY IT'S ANOTHER KIKE GASLIGHT THREAD
SAGE
>>
>>77588094

1 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Psalm 104:
5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.
7 At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.
9 Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.

Sorry the spinning ball is not biblical
>>
>>77588945
I hate rare flag autists but that's the first time I have ever seen that flag.

Is Greenland even real?
>>
>>77588900
Funny the flat earther that Stephan maladyu hosted completely ignored that point then talked about the salt flat lands shit
Like c'mon flat areas can exist in a round earth but round things can't in a flat earth
>>
>>77588578
This video actually proves the earth is round. The hull obviously gets smaller as the boat goes further out.

>>77588820
That picture doesn't show the sun setting though.
>>
>>77588362

Jesus, you are either trolling really, really hard, or are just another "success" of the American education system.

Get a fucking telescope, point it east, and tell me if you see mount everest. Its the tallest landscape feature on this planet. Your telescope, assuming it is even relatively powerful, should have NO trouble seeing it if the earth were to be flat. However, due to the earth's curvature, the horizon eclipses the mountain!

Explorers and astronomers in the 15th century knew this fact. People as far back as the 6th century BC knew that the earth was round.

During the 15th century, jews were killed en masse and persecuted, whether they lived in Europe or the other scientifically relevant area of the world, the middle east. How the fuck could they have influenced the fact that the earth is round?

God damn.
>>
>flatcucks unironically denying gravity
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>77589089
Oh wow haha you're a lunatic, don't bother replying to my posts.
It's pointless. I'm out!
>>
>>77580187
Thanks Australia
>>
>>77588820
But you can see the curvature...
>>
File: curvved water? *bammk!*.jpg (55 KB, 603x767) Image search: [Google]
curvved water? *bammk!*.jpg
55 KB, 603x767
>>77589103

Objects looking smaller when they are farther away is proof that the earth is round now?

Are you even trying?
>>
>>77589111
I literally haven't stated anything about the Earth being flat though. Which one of those images are our Earth?

Stop with the strawman
>>
>>77589046
It's ok im sure they science can make a virus that scans for African dna and replace it with shit
>>
>>77589089
Go look at the Hebrew and get back to me on that.

https://answersingenesis.org/answers/books/taking-back-astronomy/the-universe-confirms-the-bible/

http://creation.com/the-flat-earth-myth-and-creationism

http://creation.com/the-earths-magnetic-field-evidence-that-the-earth-is-young

Honestly you should just stop being so Biblically ignorant while we're at it.
>>
File: curve goggles.jpg (8 KB, 153x225) Image search: [Google]
curve goggles.jpg
8 KB, 153x225
>>77589193

yeah sure you can

your cognitive dissonance is showing you a curve. thing harder. The ground appears from the optical illusion of perspective to go "up" and RISE to the horizon before it disappears into the infinity beyond which your eyes can see no further.

would a curved sphere appear to rise "up" like a flat road stretching out away from you?
>>
>>77588820
Flat earth is just a desperate excuse to engage in self fellating proselytizing, go discuss this with people who care instead of a politics board you mongrel
>>
>>77587147
>http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
flat earth people believe the earth is moving upwards at 9.8m/s, giving the illusion of gravity
>>
File: spherical water.jpg (60 KB, 960x579) Image search: [Google]
spherical water.jpg
60 KB, 960x579
>>77589335

The bible says in multiple places that the earth is fixed and motionless. How is that compatible with the heliocentric spinning ball?
>>
>>77589237
Humans are literally clones. They would've created such a thing a long time ago if it were feasible. All variation pretty much comes from epigenetics. The reordering, repositioning and reconstruction using the same blocks of data.
>>
>>77587153
fucking racemixing degenerate sheep
>>
>>77589460
thats why you can stand on the east coast and stare at europe
>>
>>77589460
you just gotta accept that the bible is a millenia-old fairytale book
>>
>>77589460
Please go read when I linked you. If you're sincerely a believer in Christ its better you get rid of this idea which is non biblical.
>>
File: IMG_2927.jpg (165 KB, 682x954) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2927.jpg
165 KB, 682x954
>>77589439

no we don't

This image is for the curve believers who don't understand perspective
>>
No.
>>
>>77589580
>>77589590
He is wrong about the Bible so please don't take his word on it. Unfortunately what made it so hard for me to become a Christian is Christians like him who have never used a Concordance in their life.
>>
>>77587567
Jade Helm Mastering Humain Dumbasses!
>>
>>77586984
Then how do we get GPS, google earth, television, sat phones, etc...
>>
>>77580051
Elite pedo rings are so true they shouldn't be considered a conspiracy.
>>
>>77588754
>politicians cant hold meetings
>country was founded by businessmen and politicians in secret meetings
>>
Most of the replies in this thread can be answered thus:
>Thinking that what you believe matters in any way whatsoever
>>
File: 1457483616133.jpg (307 KB, 630x647) Image search: [Google]
1457483616133.jpg
307 KB, 630x647
>>77580307
this
>>
File: curve fail.jpg (60 KB, 720x853) Image search: [Google]
curve fail.jpg
60 KB, 720x853
>>77589580

what is fog

If I draw a postage stamp sized picture of europe and hold it in front of your face, and then move across the room, and you can't make out the picture of europe anymore--is that proof that the room we're standing in is curved?

Not being able to see forever is not prove of the curve!! If the curve exists than SHOW it to us, MEASURE it, DEMONSTRATE it. You can't , because it doesn't exist. It's that simple.
>>
go to the east coast and take a pic of Britain
>>
File: Tesla Tin FOil Hat.jpg (78 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
Tesla Tin FOil Hat.jpg
78 KB, 500x402
>>77588178
Oups .. Jade Helm 13 Mastering Human Dumbasses ..you like it dont you seam logical tin foil hat consperitard ?!
>>
File: 1452957455015.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1452957455015.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHbv3XiKPA0

Rally makes u tinker....
>>
>>77580051
oh shlomo
>>
>>77589867
Alt-right is such a cringefest indeed. I think it was a psyop by the CIA sometimes but its probably just a bunch of idiots trying to create some new cultural false religion whose foundation is to be the antithesis of the other. The contrarian in this one is strong.
>>
File: 209253.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
209253.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
yep, the earth is spherical
>>
Who cares if its flat or not, we STILL have muslims! Are you people fucking retarded? Priorities!
>>
File: Berg, every fucking time.jpg (149 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Berg, every fucking time.jpg
149 KB, 1024x768
Titanic was an Iceberg job.
>>
>>77589995
>this thread
>>
>>77580051

yes, there are many conspiracies, but the flat earth is not one of them.
>>
>>77590012

I agree. Everyone that is what I deem alt-right should be excommunicated. Us 12 people left are going to ignite a flame that will alight the world.
>>
>>77589605

I'm not sure what this is trying to prove.
>>
File: Western_Cover_1.jpg (107 KB, 466x640) Image search: [Google]
Western_Cover_1.jpg
107 KB, 466x640
>>77580051
The Missing 411 is the only "conspiracy" or spooky shit I believe

listen to the David Paulides interviews, this shit is terriying

People vanishing without a trace in national parks, no animals have taken them and clothes are often found neatly folded by the discovered bodies

strangest thing is most of the people who have gone missing are of germanic descent which makes no sense if it was animals taking them, this happens all over the world too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1yKqsnulY
>>
kek flat earthers get btfo by airplanes.
>>
The biggest conspiracy is Fiat currency.
>>
>>77585628
This. It's the only one that's just so undeniably fake.
>>
File: Trivium-Balance-50.png (79 KB, 651x540) Image search: [Google]
Trivium-Balance-50.png
79 KB, 651x540
>Metaphysical in nature
>presents itself as a paradigm shifting problem, when in reality is absolutely of no consequence to ongoing event
>promotes Salvationism (this proves God, who will eventually take care of all the evil people, we just have to sit tight and not do anything.
>Is pushing the negative
>puts the recepient in a Double Bind and induced shizophrenia

It's a classic CIA psyop, built upon techniques developed by Marshall McLuhan and Gregory Bateson at Esalen.

Literal MKULTRA brainwashing.
>>
File: epicycle2a.gif (5 KB, 315x323) Image search: [Google]
epicycle2a.gif
5 KB, 315x323
>>77585158
>>
File: RedIce Flat Radio.png (173 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
RedIce Flat Radio.png
173 KB, 512x512
>>77589867
Is this a Flat Radio Pagan boy ?
>>
File: 1466173590916.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
1466173590916.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
>>77590041
See how it rises in the center?

Yeah. Its a sphere.
>>
oh god the flat earthers are here.. jesus christ reading their mumbo jumbo really fucking bakes my tatter totes in a 500 degree oven

i dun fish eye the boat there my just.
>>
>>77590123
>>
File: YEah that.jpg (318 KB, 1024x705) Image search: [Google]
YEah that.jpg
318 KB, 1024x705
>>77585158
hmmm
>>
>>77590177
They'll kill themselves just like the SJW. Lets just be patient.
>>
File: SunTzuyerselfbacktogether.jpg (4 KB, 115x130) Image search: [Google]
SunTzuyerselfbacktogether.jpg
4 KB, 115x130
>>77586036
All war is Deception
>>
>>77590234

It proves that "ships disappearing behind the horizon" has nothing to do with any supposed curvature of the earth, whether or not it exists. Unless you believe that football field is actually curved.
>>
File: CSc3_6oWUAAb5Gs.jpg (120 KB, 600x514) Image search: [Google]
CSc3_6oWUAAb5Gs.jpg
120 KB, 600x514
>>77590332
>>
>>77580877
We had smartphones long before the iPhone.
>>
File: 14464255208340.jpg (36 KB, 454x340) Image search: [Google]
14464255208340.jpg
36 KB, 454x340
>>77580051
Science is a conspiracy. And the proof is that you cant prove even to yourself, that earth is not flat.

> see boat going away
> disappears into a point without ever "sinking" into horizon

> measure bridges
> cant, because there is no measuring tools with such precision

inb4 > muh pluto
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.