[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok pol, redpill me on why homosexuality is bad. I'm straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 20
File: 23423455.jpg (56 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
23423455.jpg
56 KB, 640x1136
Ok pol, redpill me on why homosexuality is bad. I'm straight personally, I'm sort of indifferent towards homosexuals as I don't see them as evil or sick but rather just disgusting.

The way I see it is that christian values are what makes homosexuality 'bad', to me the whole scenario is comparable to someone picking their nose and eating it, it's disgusting and you don't want to see it but at the end if the day it doesn't harm you.

Here's where I get confused though, I really, really dislike transgenders. There's something so false about it, you're either a man or a woman, hetero or homo, I reckon transgenders are attention seeking or trying to be a special snowflake and stand out. With homosexuality it just happens I guess.

Pic unrelated
>>
In the book The Way of Men, it's put pretty clear

Homophobia is innate in humans because men who are feminine are seen as weak and untrustworthy in times of crisis.

Homosexual men in the West are obsessed with hedonism, pleasure, and have a distinct lack of honor (loyalty to you or anyone else) because their whole life is "me me me me."

As a result, gay culture is toxic because it breeds a society of ego, no honor, and hedonism.

Homosexual men are taking the role of women when they like men, and we see women as bystanders in their natural role, so we see gay men as broken USELESS men.
>>
>>77014699
Bumpity
>>
>>77015024
Jack Donovan is literally a fag.
>>
>>77015693
yes, and?

one of his books addresses gay men to abandon gay culture and gay identity.
>>
>>77015024
Interesting, so would you say homosexuality is a slippery slope to other more extreme degeneracy? Do you think if left unchecked it breeds more homosexuals?
>>
>>77015821
So what the fuck does he do?
Does he plan to be a permavirgin for life?
Or push his flaccid pecker into women with disgust?
>>
>>77015854
it's a culture that breeds weak men.

It encourages homosexuals to abandon the honor (cultural standards of morality set for the nation) of their people to pursue their own personal pleasures.

The more traction gay culture gets, the more it is encouraged for gays to be part of it and they are seen as weird for not being total degenerates.

Past a certain point, that way of hedonism definitely spreads to other people and the culture of "me only" infects normal people as well.
>>
>>77014699

What I don't get is that Christian's always get upset over homosexuals. I mean why not just say "Ok. Your going to hell." and move on.

Its like the Christians are afraid, that homosexuality is going to make them gay or something. Like they are one gay pride parade away from having buttsex with another man.
>>
>>77016182

So you think you will turn gay if homosexuals will have their way?
>>
>>77016190
Because proselytism is an integral part of Christianity. You're supposed to want to excise the sin from your life and teach others to do the same because ultimately a life free from sin is the best life.
>>
>>77016474
no, I just think that if I were gay, and raised in a country that encouraged this behavior, I'd be pressured to become part of it as it would be the norm to me.

As a straight, though, I see rampant casual sex, drug use, orgies, and extreme fetishes being proudly displayed spreading from the gay community to normal people who tolerate it.

If they tolerate that garbage, some will think what's so bad about acting like them.
>>
>>77016010

No he still fucks other men. He just acts like a hyper-masculine caricature of a straight man.

>Yeah, I've been a top for years. I basically fuck men like they are women -- but I'm glad that they're not. I'm banging this jacked rich liberal right now. Probably the best piece of ass I've ever had. I've had sex with women, but I've been with one guy for 14 years, so there is no question of...switching teams...in any meaningful way. He's a good guy who supports me and my work and always has. I have a dude on the side, but it's all on the level, and betraying Lucio -- who became blood-brothers with me for my second book, and has my initials tattooed (by me) on his arm -- because I decided to "explore other ideas for philosophical reasons" would be the homo version of "Eat, Pray Love."
>>
>>77014699
>Here's where I get confused though, I really, really dislike transgenders. There's something so false about it, you're either a man or a woman, hetero or homo, I reckon transgenders are attention seeking or trying to be a special snowflake and stand out. With homosexuality it just happens I guess.

Why though? There's no more evidence that homosexuality as an orientation* is a part of the natural order of things than transgenderism.

>muh animals
*homosexual behavior in animals has been observed, but not a full orientation. Yes, sometimes a male animal will butt fuck another male, especially if there are a lack of females. But they always go back to their heterosexual behavior.
>>
>>77014699
Aids, degeneration of families and white birth rates. I'm against killing and jailing gays, but keep them out ouf the public eye and don't enable their special snowflake syndrome. Pretty much what Russia and China do.
>>
>>77016190
I think some christians worry about the longterm effects of homosexuality, how it will spread to children and what not.

Sure, there are christians that hate it because it is against their Gods will too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgulDTdtvRw
>>
>>77016679
>casual sex
>drug use
>orgies

and what problems do these cause?
>>
>>77014699

You're getting into ethics anon. Modified divine command theory would say (iirc) that homosexual actions are contrary to the commands of a loving God, which is what makes it immoral.

Homosexual orientation is not an active, willing choice, and is therefore not considered immoral. Fantasizing about Ahmed filling up your boipucci while stuffing a banana in your ass then would be a voluntary action, and contrary to the commands of a loving God, and therefore immoral.

If you suspend judgement on the God question and choose not to believe in God (atheist or agnostic) then you have no source of objective morality other than appeals to "muh human empathy" and cannot reasonably object to homosexual actions in private.

LGBT faggot culture however can be condemned by everyone because it encourages promiscuity and unfaithfulness, all of which weaken the moral fabric of our society, indirectly contributing to single motherhood and the welfare state.
>>
File: homosexuals.png (188 KB, 1096x2893) Image search: [Google]
homosexuals.png
188 KB, 1096x2893
>>77014699
spread and promote disease, degeneracy, emasculation and hedonism

do not procreate

live only forthemselves, very selfish
>>
>>77016190

Pretty sure most Christfags do act that way. There is like a small but vocal minority of fundies who hate gays. Totally overblown.

Most Christfags are somewhere between "Being gay is a sin but I still love you and will pray for you" and openly celebrating faggotry (Episcopalians and other liberal protestants basically worship faggots).

People who actually hate gays and beat them up tend to be irreligious types.
>>
>>77017361
Are there any sources from the last 2 decades?
>>
>>77017242
A physically and mentally unhealthy society.
>>
>>77017039

Do they have so little faith in their faith, that they fear they and all their children will go full homo as soon as they see two men kissing?
>>
File: Five-in-Jizan-close.jpg (41 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Five-in-Jizan-close.jpg
41 KB, 600x800
Its not bad, its just annoying faggotry.

They also vote in favor of muslim immigrants, because theyd honestly vote left no matter what happens.

Theyre like the lefts version of rednecks.
>>
>>77017007
I agree with you, but how in your opinion does it affect families other than 2 potential families not being formed?
>>
Homosex is bad, because you're pretty much denying millions of years of strait sex that got you there in the first place.
By this process, your body and mind have been fine tuned to fug girls, and girls only.
Being homosexual is equivalent to wanting the human race dead. So you might as well be dead to me.
>>
Hosexuality isn't the problem. It is the forcing of society to accept all things ab-normal or degenerate as normal and desirable.
Once upon a time, a gay person did their part, and was gay at home. Now they are just all over, asking for rights, dressing and acting stupid and claiming oppression when that ends badly.
We baby people and it is a problem. It leads to weak individuals. This is part of an obvious plan to destroy the west.
>>
>>77017662
why don't you go and have a look?

I'm pretty sure there will be info on STDs, but I think they are trying to cover up the promiscuity and pedophilia
>>
>>77017926

There has been lots of homosex throughout the history of mankind. Its probably more popular than you think.
>>
>>77017926
Ur pretty dumb m8
>>
>>77017917
It does a number on kids' and teens' forming brains, especially in a society where gays squeal about "straight privilege" and being "oppressed" opens a lot of doors career -and social standing-wise.
>>
>>77018215

As in. Chances are you had an ancestor who had homosex.

Probably took it in the butt and enjoyed it too.
>>
>>77017361
Saved thanks
>>
>>77018215
Pedophilia and bestiality as well.
>>
>>77016182
p spooky post m8
>>
>>77017242

> the cultural degeneration of the society is not harmful
> nor the massive drain of druggers, the spreading diseases and parental irresponsibility
>>
>>77015024
Gay couples have a "manly" and "womanly" in the same way that a pair of chopsticks has a knife and fork.
>>
File: 1452108252673.jpg (47 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1452108252673.jpg
47 KB, 200x200
>>77018716
>>
>>77016679
Drug use, slovenliness, and promiscuity didn't start with GLBT people.
>>
>>77018298
>>77018215
I'm just stating facts. Homosexuals can't reproduce. Therefore they're useless to the human race. 100% homosex fag throughout history had a mom and dad.
>>
>>77016474

Most straights HAVE basically turned gay. The whole casual sex, multiple partners, sterility.....even the recent popularity of anal sex and other deviant practices.

Heterosexuality today is largely just an imitation of homosexuality. Homosexual attitudes toward have taken the entire public sphere.
>>
>>77019017
Homosexuality does not make you sterile
>>
>>77017007
Gays probably wouldn't be reproducing anyways.
>>
Because some people for some reason care who other people theyve never met fuck in their own bedrooms, out of sight.
>>
>>77014699
homosexual acts are wrong because they're unnatural, that is, they go against the nature of human reproductive organs, which is ultimately procreative. all similar acts such as masturbation or oral sex are also homosexual in this sense and therefore sinful and to be condemned.
>>
>>77019176
Shooting your load into an anus does though.
>>
>>77014699
listen to common filth
>>
>>77017361
See
>>77017662
Most of the sources are 25+ years old at this point.
>>
>>77019291
I don't think you understand biology
>>
>>77017926
Not everyone is fine tuned to go after just the opposite sex.
>>
>>77019490
wow, explain to me how that would work out?
>>
>>77018414
Nowhere near as common.
>>
>>77019017
Reproduction isn't the meaning of life.
>>
>>77014699
promotes degeneracy and the group consists of ppl who will never be satisfied and push for more degeneracy
>>
>>77019265
>nature of reproductive organs
If you mean they're just for reproduction, that's not true. Humans and most other intelligent species perform non procreative sexual activity all the time.
>>
File: pic_41_big.jpg (33 KB, 500x635) Image search: [Google]
pic_41_big.jpg
33 KB, 500x635
homosexuals:

>can have children with a woman if they chose to

>not slaves to women, women have no sexual power over gays

>not a cuck to societal norms

>strong sub cultural emphasis on fitness and aesthetics

>generally considered to have higher median IQ than hereto-normies

>generally end up having higher paying jobs due to preference for highly specialized careers

and you wonder why people want to hate gays :^)
>>
>>77019556
Yes you are.
If you're too lazy to do it, your bad genes shall die with you.
>>
>>77019802
We don't know the Grand Plan of whatever created the Universe. But we do know that reproduction is vital to the human race.
I'd feel very empty, getting to my late years, and not having kids.
>>
>>77019604
Explain how anal sex wouldn't make you sterile? Do you even understand what you're arguing
>>
>>77017313
I guess I am mate. I didn't really know it had a title or anything I just like to think about things and discuss.

You mentioned atheism and agnosticism, I've been thinking about what makes a person believe in a deity that we have no tangible evidence for.

There are very intelligent people on both sides of the theist and atheistic spectrum, I believe many subconciously believe whatever suits them though, many would never admit it, many would believe their own bullshit.

For example, a filthy pervert may try very hard to convince himself that there is no God.

Whereas a theist may believe that there is a God as it explains everything much easier.
>>
File: 1382862353197.png (177 KB, 690x740) Image search: [Google]
1382862353197.png
177 KB, 690x740
>/pol/ getting butthurt over gay and bi men
>doesn't mention anything about lesbians (probably due to it being sexually attractive and therefore alright).
>implying that "not reproducing and therefore useless" actually matters as the world is overpopulated already
>implying /pol/ actually cares about the state of the world in the first place and isn't just becoming a cesspool of people trying to prove themselves to internet strangers by being masculine.
>>
There is no logical reason to dislike the act of homosexuality itself. It occurs in a lot of species, has no negative impact on human survival. Homos contribute to society in other ways than making kids and being conventionally masculine.

Great artists like Leonardo Da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo, Oscar Wilde and H.C. Andersen engaged in sex with other men(or wished for it in Andersen's case).
>>
>>77019402
I guess WW2, the crusades and the discovery of America never happened then
>>
>>77020592
I'm actually saying it does. Please rewind a few comments.
>>
>>77017361
There is literally nothing wrong with living for yourself
>>
>>77017242
The decadence of the Holy Roman Empire.
>>
>>77021290
if you don't care about the survival of your family, people and race, there is something wrong with you, you wre probably brainwashed by the kike indoctrination

you poor faggot
>>
>>77014699
Homosexuality is not abiding by basic rules of nature.

This also applies to straight anal sex, you are damaging your partner anus tissue and infecting very fragile part of body.
>>
>>77021367
>somehow sex influences the economy
>somehow sex influences a countries defense
>>
>>77019802
It sort of is. In a roundabout way, with no reproduction there is no life. Our only instincts are concerned with the preservation or procreation of life. When you boil it all down and take it back to the simplest terms we are just vehicles for our penises which in turn are vehicles for life. When you are long dead the only mark you will leave are your descendants, and they came from your nob. There is literally nothing else.
>>
File: 1444650062702.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1444650062702.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>god hates gays

>puts the male g spot (prostate) up the ass

what if he actually likes watching it?
>>
>>77021919
That's fine.

You can live to procreate, I will live to make money, read, learn as much as possible, and generally try to end up living as comfortably as possible.

You are failing to make me feel that I have any obligation to procreate.
>>
>>77016930
>But they always go back to their heterosexual behavior.
Yeah, Imma need a source on that.
>>
Being from a household that had a divorce while I was in my teenage years, I can see what effects it had on my 10 years younger brother.
As much as I tried being the paternal figure he lacked, he's just become a wimp that will never amount to anything.
As much I hate to admit it, my dad made me a better person.
I can't even begin to imagine what will become of those adopted by homosex tards.
>>
>>77022159
Im not trying to make you procreate. I'm telling you what I think the meaning of life is, which from my perspective is sex. You don't have to be salty because you aren't getting any anon. I'm not either but at least I'm not trying to fool myself into believe getting dat paper is the meaning to all.
>>
>>77020850
How is that even remotely comparable? No one doubts the existence of those events in Earth's history. I do question the interpretations and robustness of these studies.

Science is constantly improving outdated theories with time. And if the findings here were truly robust and innate to homosexual culture (and not just some cherrypicked/poorly interpreted studies about a cultural phenomena local in time), then we'd see similar findings today.
>>
>>77015821
most feminists believe this too. you obviously don't read much.
>>
>>77014699
i'm a faggot

i suck dicks

but let me tell you

people who go to gay clubs are the worst human beings on the face of the planet next to muslims
they're the literal meaning of degenerate
they should all be gassed to death

no lie
>>
>>77022999
>No one doubts the existence of those events in Earth's history
but they are over 25 years old, and nothing that old can be trusted

and how exactly do you know what everyone else thinks in order to make your outrageous claim?

>then we'd see similar findings today.
so go and find some then
>>
>>77017361
hedonism is ok
>>
Homosexuality is bad because it is genetic suicide, you miss out on sex with the opposite sex, you contract and spread aids, and produce no children while taking up space.

But if that's what you want, have at it.
>>
>>77022890
I could care less about pussy. I could probably get some if I wanted to, but I just don't give a fuck.

You're focusing specifically on money, but I also said that I am trying to learn as much as possible about the way that things work.
>>
>>77023492
why?
>>
>>77023344
Stop being gay, stop it right now.

Yea, I get what your saying, nightclubs of any orientation are hedonistic as they're all about promiscuity. Bars are ok.

Personal question, do you think anything could have led you to being gay?
>>
>>77023444
>but they are over 25 years old, and nothing that old can be trusted
The person you were responding wasn't implying this on an absolute level. For sociological/scientific studies on a cultural phenomenon? It's a valid critique. For stating the existence of a major historical event? Not so much. Context matters.

>so go and find some then
You're the one arguing this point. You go find them.
>>
>>77024495
I'm actually pansexual
>inb4 not a real thing

i think loneliness and traps would be the two biggest factors

but for most people I know it's because they were:
1: raised by a single mother
2: divorced parents
3: druggie degenerate parents
4: surrounded by faggots when they were younger
5: sexually abused as a kid

the way I see it, your faggotry is on a scale from -1 to 1, -1 being exclusively homosexual and 1 being exclusively heterosexual.
you're born somewhere on that scale, and then shit that happens to you as a kid pushes you one way or the other
and after puberty you're locked at whatever number you're on for life

i'm like a 0.2
>>
>>77023526
>genetic suicide
Kind of? Like your specific combination of genes, but benefactors and branches of your genes will still carry on in siblings, cousins, etc. Not to mention I could get a surrogate mother using my sperm and still have biological children.

Also, who cares about passing on their genes?

Its 2016, we have enough reproduction already thanks. :^)

Also, we have prep and condoms. Aids is only something sluts and blacks get.

Gays are the least "detrimental" (I guess there's the religion aspect? That's about it) to society of all groups. Focus on something awful like mudslimes.
>>
File: 1444648837879.gif (2 MB, 300x236) Image search: [Google]
1444648837879.gif
2 MB, 300x236
I have no problem with homosexuality.
But when I go to work and the road is blocked off by some faggy parade, then things are different.
There is no straight parade (although there are military marches sometimes) so I don't see a reason for them to be loud and annoying just because a bunch of men shove dicks up their asses.
>>
>>77025160
None of these factors have any scientific foundation and they don't apply anecodtally to myself or anyone I know either.
>>
>>77023792
Fair enough, you do you.

I can definitely respect the pursuit of knowledge, I'm on that boat myself. I don't know what my endgame with said knowledge is though. I just know i'm gathering it, for now I want to understand how the world really works and why people do what they do.
>>
File: 1446933957560.jpg (67 KB, 550x450) Image search: [Google]
1446933957560.jpg
67 KB, 550x450
>>77025419
>being sexually abused as a kid has no scientific foundation for having adverse affects on people
>>
>>77025334
>gay pride meme

Its about celebration of acceptance and its a week of fun, revenue for the city, and huge feats of charity. Pride festivals are the pinnacle of capitalism, good will, and fun.
>>
>>77021676
>family, people and race
??? what does this even entail? fuck your collectivist attitude
>>
File: 1464433846817.png (372 KB, 682x456) Image search: [Google]
1464433846817.png
372 KB, 682x456
>>77014699
It is cultural cancer.
Let me repreat that: Homosexual IDENTITY is cultural cancer.

Gay attraction is just a fetish. Some people want man ass. Or man thighs. Or dick. Fine. I'm sexually aroused by the foam that forms on waves and sometimes settles on beaches.

Do I want to marry that foam? No, because I'm not a fucking retard. Gayness was fine, but Gay IDENTITY is literally placing a fetish on the same level as the human desire to procreate, and it is not acceptable.

People treat this like it's an issue of equality. No, it is not , not unless you accepted the retarded premises of the Left.

>W-well what about sterile women
That used to be grounds for fucking divorce. A marraige without children is literally pointless.

>W-well marriage has already been disgraced
By you God damn it, by you! You break the vase and then you demand that every other vase be broken!

>W-well it's 2016
Society was more accepting of queers in the time of Julius Caesar, and THEY didn't think it was a good idea to marry other men either because they weren't fucking retarded.

Stop justifying your degenerate antisocial fetish and placing it on the same level as actual civilization, go take that dick up your ass if you feel like it, but it isn't my job to approve of your faggotry.
>>
>>77025680
You have to have a form of correlations and causation for the two. You can't just go "Kek psych trauma obvs cause such and such issue"

For example. Advil causes cancer.
>changing chemical compounds in your body has no scientific foundation for having adverse affects on people.

But, you tried.
>>
File: 1457592133337.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1457592133337.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>77026020
>I'm sexually aroused by the foam that forms on waves and sometimes settles on beaches.
>>
>>77021810
>Homosexuality is not abiding by basic rules of nature.
It occurs in nature, so how is it not "abiding" by the rules?
>>
>>77024935
I'm not at your beck and call, if you want them, go and find them, or find a valid criticism of my source

has mainstream culture really become less promiscuous, less hedonistic, less indulgent of drugs and degeneracy in the last 25 years?

that's not been my experience
>>
>>77017856
>Theyre like the lefts version of rednecks
I thought those were SJWs?
>>
>>77025334
>man is so ignorant about his community that he doesn't check the local news about road closures.
>>
>>77026012
the replacement of your people, or the death of your people

it blows my mind that people don'tr care what will happen to their relatives after they are gone

a lot are such self-satisfied smug cunts who pretend to care about the planet, maaan, and the treees, maaan, and the fucking polar bears, and even the niggers, but they care nothing for their OWN RELATIVES!
>>
>>77026020
The difference between fetishes and sexuality : sexuality is dependent on gender while the classical definition of fetish only includes inanimate objects.

>a marriage without children is pointless!
PeopleArentLivingTheirLivesTheWayIWantThemToo.jog

>marriage is sacred
LaughingAnimeGirls.jpg

Marriage has existed before religion and has always been fickle.
>>
>>77017856
They vote "left" because you retards can't take the hint and allow them into your wing. Support LGBT and suddenly they have a choice
>>
>>77025160
I've always thought homosexuals had no choice in their sexual orientation and that's the reason why I don't hate them/you. I did suspect there was environmental factors leading to your orientation that's why I asked.

I had to look up pansexual there, my first thought was "isn't that just being bisexual", I looked at it again though, "attracted to anyone regardless if sex, gender or orientation." So, keeping your options open then mate.
>>
>>77027417
made up special snowflake "fuck anything" bullshit
>>
>>77026293
>I'm not at your beck and call, if you want them, go and find them, or find a valid criticism of my source
It's not my job to source the shit you fail to source.

Discussion can't happen if you dump a bunch of links no one in the thread has actually verified. I'm willing to bet you haven't carefully evaluated (or even read) the sources here. You can prove me wrong though.

Tell me which source you provides contains the strongest, most robust conclusion on homosexuality and we can discuss from there.

>has mainstream culture really become less promiscuous, less hedonistic, less indulgent of drugs and degeneracy in the last 25 years?
Well rape and teen pregnancies have been on a decline, for example. Those are pretty "degenerate" concepts in my mind. Regardless, are you implying a casual link between these and homosexuality? There are loads of confounding variables. There are a lot more people in this world and technological advancements allow us engage in this behavior much more frequently while also mitigating possible consequences.

>that's not been my experience
And how old are you exactly? Probably not old enough to have experienced all of human history.
>>
>>77014699
It attracts ISIS terrorists
>>
>>77014699
doesn't matter if you're Christian or not... homosexuality is a deviant behavior and should be discouraged.
The whole argument that "____ doesn't affect my so who should I care" is exactly the kind of thinking that causes degeneracy to run wild.

Necrophilia doesn't harm anyone but it's illegal and for good reason.
In fact if you look at it with this kind of "let people do what they want" mentality then it should be perfectly legal.
Corpses don't have feelings and if they signed an agreement saying that they would allow so and so to fornicate with their dead body then using the logic above it should be legal.
It makes someone happy at the expense of no one right?

No absolutely wrong.
With the mentality that anything should be legal if it isn't harming anyone is easily defeated.
Same could be said for bestiality, suicide, public nudity, polygamy, cannibalism, every type of illegal drug, abortion etc.

The list goes on and on.
The point is government needs to make laws not just to protect people but to protect culture and civility.
>>
>>77026020
Firstly, I expressed in my first post that I'm not gay, I just want to understand if I should hate gays or not based on their affect on our society.

Secondly, I don't get your vase metaphor, at all.

Lastly, HAHAHAHAHAHA seafoam? You can't be serious. I really hope your just making some other far fetched convuluted point with that shit.

Sea foam, you actually made me chuckle with that one you scallywag.
>>
>>77028194
>against personal freedoms

Get the fuck out you commie
>>
>>77027946
>I'm willing to bet
oh WOW, now THAT is fucking CONCUSIVE, huh?

the sources are at the end of the document, which you would know if you'd bothered reading it

>Well rape and teen pregnancies have been on a decline,
hahaha, are you talking about in yankland?

do you have any proof for your assertion that the level of promiscuity and degeneracy that I mentioned have substantially changed in the last 25 years? since that is essentially the claim you are making

> Probably not old enough to have experienced all of human history.
we were talking about the last 25 years, were we not?
>>
>>77027417
no. it's completely psychological and can be changed if people would accept there's something wrong with them and actually try to seek change.
Just like with other psychological problems like anorexia.
Sure anorexics didn't CHOOSE to be that way but do they have a problem that needs to be fixed? Yes.
>>
>>77028492
did you even read anything i said?
wtf does anything I said have to do with communism you stupid plebe?
>>
>>77028904
I mean I'm just assuming, since you're adamantly opposed to the freedom of man. You commie fuck.
>>
Is them being disgusting not enough of a reason to hate them? That's why I do. Fuck the whole "god forbids it" crap, I just don't want that shit existing in my world. Luckily, my country's pretty good about the faggot situation.
>>
>>77028492
I'm gonna have to assume you're a supporter of necrophilia, incest and bestiality then.
Fucking degenerates these days
>>
>>77029070
you don't even know what communism is do you?
It's an economic system. Nothing I said has anything to do with economics.
You probably think anarchy is a good idea... stupid ignoramus.
>>
File: 1465066319319.png (809 KB, 960x905) Image search: [Google]
1465066319319.png
809 KB, 960x905
1/I think I have more
>>
>>77027825
Much like the other 50 or so sexual orientations founded this week.

I found this just now;
Androsexual/Androphilic – (adj) attraction to men, males, and/or masculinity

That should be covered in homosexuality or heterosexuality but i guess that doesn't fit in with the blurred lines no gender roles agenda.
>>
File: 1462784833665-1.png (573 KB, 1506x3976) Image search: [Google]
1462784833665-1.png
573 KB, 1506x3976
>>77029556
2/I definietly have more
>>
File: 1462784833665-2.png (89 KB, 895x931) Image search: [Google]
1462784833665-2.png
89 KB, 895x931
>>77029701
>Prevalence of child molestation among faggots
>>
File: 1462784833665-3.jpg (661 KB, 1790x1162) Image search: [Google]
1462784833665-3.jpg
661 KB, 1790x1162
>>77029789
3/6
>>
File: 1462784929384-0.jpg (463 KB, 1238x1219) Image search: [Google]
1462784929384-0.jpg
463 KB, 1238x1219
>>77029953
I meant 4. I may not be able to count, but at least I'm not gay.
>>
>>77014699
The sex gay men have spreads disease as nothing at all its supposed to go up your asshole, male or female. It's just that simple.
>>
File: 1462784929384-2.jpg (3 MB, 3100x1855) Image search: [Google]
1462784929384-2.jpg
3 MB, 3100x1855
>>77030109
>>
File: 1462784929384-1.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1455) Image search: [Google]
1462784929384-1.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1455
>>77030182
Faggotry is scientifically disgusting.
>>
>>77014699
From a strict Darwinian perspective, homosexuality, as well as everything else that falls under LGBTQIA etc., are biologically anomalous. If we accept the premise that the primary drive for any individual within a species should seek to pass on it's genes to the next generation, then within the context of human biology, homosexuality makes absolutely no sense. Humans reproduce sexually, therefore any behavior that diverges from that would be considered deviant.

It's probably reasonable to expect that a certain percentage of the global population is homosexual or suffering from transgender body dysmorphia, but seeming prevalence of these behaviors in Western society is more indicative of something cultural over biological.

IMO, most people are gay, trans, queer, agender etc, in modern society not because of a biological or biochemical reasons, but for cultural acceptance ones.

So, homosexuality is "bad" in the sense that it's deviant biological behavior coupled with ideologies that encourage cultural division for the sake of personal identity.
>>
>>77029087
No it's not enough reason mate, at least in my opinion.

I have an old senile uncle who shits his pants on a daily basis which is pretty disgusting, it doesn't merit hating him though. This is the point of this thread, to discuss gays objectively.
>>
>>77030109
Also, all of you should The Evolutionary Psychology Behind Politics by Anonymous Conservative in which he talks in great detail how the parasite T. gondii is somewhat causally linked to the prevalence of liberalism in its host. I can post screenshots of the e-book if anyone is interested.
>>
>>77029556
saved

>>77029666
fucks sake, violent purge
>>
>>77028541
>the sources are at the end of the document, which you would know if you'd bothered reading it
Your reading comprehension needs work. I'm not questioning the existence of sources. I'm questioning the sources and interpretations themselves.

Also, way to brush off my challenge. I'll take that to mean you don't know anything about the content you're posting? Please prove me otherwise.

>do you have any proof for your assertion that the level of promiscuity and degeneracy that I mentioned have substantially changed in the last 25 years?
You first need a working definition of "promiscuity" and "degeneracy," which we probably can't unanimously agree on. Besides, this question wasn't the original point of the thread.

>since that is essentially the claim you are making
It isn't. You said "I guess WW2, the crusades and the discovery of America never happened then" implying this trend is holding up with time. I'm the one asking for proof of a claim, not you.
>>
> redpill me on why homosexuality is bad

It isn't. Homosexuality Isn't inherently "bad", "wrong" or "Immoral".
>>
>>77030608
>You first need a working definition of "promiscuity" and "degeneracy," which we probably can't unanimously agree on. Besides, this question wasn't the original point of the thread.
this was your objection to my sources

you really are an uppity faggot, aren't you
>>
>>77030171
You don't get a disease from having gay sex exclusively, im pretty sure that's a myth.

Your probably talking about aids or something right? If a gay with aids had hetero sex with a woman she'd still get it.

Stds don't just manifest when willy goes in bum.
>>
>>77030773
what a surprise coming from leaf.
>>
Hot off the presses!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05n8S2p5XU4
What is good about the straight man?
They're only competition.
>>
/pol/ is voting to decide on whether the board officially prefers LGBT or Muslims. Vote here and let your voice be heard.

>>77028100

http://www.strawpoll.me/10469362
>>
>>77014699
Homosexuality is not bad, and all those arguments saying it's bad is easy to counter.
>humans are programmed to have only straight sex to have babies.
No. Humans are programmed for reproduction between two different genders and are able to have sexual pleausure, regardless of gender. Even some civilisations had same-sex genders without even naming themselves or Homosexual.

>Gays made of lots deprived sex acts in front of many people.
Straight people does the same. Go to EDMs festival full of straight people, underground strip clubs, Swingers Parties and Straight Porn Videos.

>Gay culture promotes Hedonism
Capitalism promotes Hedonism, and youre part of it. Just go see the description for fuck's sake.

I'm striaght and I am not really surprised to see all bunch of weeaboos yelling in their basement because you probably already have no self-esteem so stop bashing cultures you dont know. Deal with it.
>>
>>77030902

> LOL LEAF MEME

what a surprise coming from a A̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶n̶ retard.
>>
>>77031806
Canada why do you love homos so much?
>>
File: tumblr_nxpkq7F3nS1s78qmfo1_500.jpg (19 KB, 480x322) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxpkq7F3nS1s78qmfo1_500.jpg
19 KB, 480x322
>>77030821
>this was your objection to my sources
Not really. These are just subjective terms. My main objection is that you don't actually understand the content you're posting. If you did, we would've had a discussion about it. But you're refusing to do so.

>you really are an uppity faggot, aren't you
>s-shit I'm losing the argument
ftfy

Anyway, it was fun, my British friend. I'll let you have the last word, so you can hopefully redeem yourself a bit. Cheers! :)
>>
>>77032017
Are you mad leaf?
Or do you actually think I'm intellectually interior for pointing out that leafs (shorthand for Canadians) seem to favor homosexuality and be extremely liberal?
My point was that Canada is a liberal shithole and so of course you would say that.
But I'm sorry if you were too butthurt about being called a leaf to pick up on that.
>>
>>77015024
this.
but also think about this.....
the world blows up.either niggers are given access to a nuke or isis dirty bombs half the world.
for faggots to gain acceptance they want you to be a faggot too.They want a gay planet,not unlike muslims and niggers/spicks.now if countries all over the world go to peace and buttfucking the alpha males lose importance and even we get cucked by forced assimilation.not faggots but strengths as a male severely muted.
so when we lose cities and everything else civilized and shit goes mad max how many people do you think will even survive?
no gun owners,no one that knows how to collectively pull together to solve problems and no fuckin hunters.
this world is headed for a major meltdown and i for one,would rather have john mcenroe around instead of fuckin eddie izzard who would bitch,piss and moan while he froze to death.
What is happening right now is minorities are trying to gain majority so they can feel comfortable and be able to fully express all of their destructive behavior.Women,on their own,are absolutely incapable of fending for themselves and has been proven over and over again throughout history.same with niggers.
by rooting out basic human reactions and emotions you are also trying to overpower one sect of society to benefit the other.just wont work.
we seriously would die out if we rely solely upon technology to ensure our survival.it can disappear in an eyeblink.
faggots,women,niggers,spicks,jews they all need us.jewbags are only ones smart enough to rationally see that.they just dont care because their genes tell them shekels and power.
>>
>>77016190
Homophobia is a natural trait and its natural to be upset about it. It weakens the tribe and when the culture infiltrates as deeply as it has it is a problem in that it spreads to impressionable little kids with no masculine role model. I have nothing against gay people and I have friends and family who are gay but deep down my instinct is to be disgusted. I have to really put in effort not to let that show because I know they are just mislead and looking for acceptance.
>>
>>77033410
I agree with being against gays but this was possibly the most autistic thing I've ever read
>>
>>77015854
look at the integration of nig culture.will spread everywhere.
>>
>>77016190
just inherently know it is folly.they just use god as a platform to launch from.
>>
>>77031806
>>Gay culture promotes Hedonism
>Capitalism promotes Hedonism, and youre part of it. Just go see the description for fuck's sake.
modern capitalism IS GAY CULTURE you faggot

at least attempt to answer the question posed

>>77032299
ok, well all I'll say is that you called into question my sources, but you could not substantiate your objections, then you ran away like a spehul snoflake faggot
>>
>>77016679
yuup its like fear it spreads.humans are communal/social its a natural progression of inclusion/acceptance.
>>
>>77031806
I'd say homosexuality is objectively bad for society, I don't think I need to explain why as there is plenty of good points throughout this thread that you can read for yourself.

Homosexuals themselves aren't bad though.

Your two latter points I agree with, the first one I don't. Just because we can have sexual pleasure between the same gender doesn't mean we should. I could rub my dick on anything and it would feel good but it doesn't mean I should. "If it feels good do it" is not good enough. I'm sure if evolution was somehow concious it would hard code our dicks to zap us when we try to fuck the same gender.
>>
>>77017007
really all i want as well.dont want them jailed and fucked with either,theyre faggots not crime lords.
>>
>>77033596
This sums it up nicely I think
>>
>>77033603
laughed.not gonna argue but my phone posts aside think about it yourself.what would happen to faggots and women?
who do u think they want to ally with?
>>
File: catullus63.jpg (71 KB, 270x480) Image search: [Google]
catullus63.jpg
71 KB, 270x480
>>77030359
>cultural acceptance
>personal identity
The old gods are alive in the New World, and they demand lady boys.
>>
>>77035133
Just too many what ifs to make any intelligent predictions for a scenario too far from current reality.
>>
>>77034472
>homosexuality is objectively bad
>Homosexuals themselves aren't bad though
care to explain this apparent contradiction?

murder is objectively bad for society, but murderers themselves aren't bad?

>>77034552
it's an interesting problem, I see no problem creating them a town where they can whore about all they want, take drugs etc, maybe they could work on remote interior design or fashion projects to help us pay for their keep

but we definitely shouldn't promote it, or say it is normal
>>
I don't really have a problem with the individual fag. It's their collective culture that's degenerate, but if that could be broken they could probably be normal white people.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.