[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DISCUSSION: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "TRUE MUSLIM"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: islamic flag.gif (2 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
islamic flag.gif
2 KB, 324x216
I have seen quite a few people on /pol/ today defending Muslims and saying extremists should not be associated with the religion.

These people are idiots. I've seen many comments saying "I have a friend who's Muslim, he's lovely" etc. What most people don't realise is that this is a combination of personality (unrelated to religious beliefs and background) and the fact they have merely cherrypicked the 'nice' verses from their Holy Book, written by disgusting and contradictory humans beings.

The man at the tube station in Leytonstone shouting "you ain't no Muslim bruv" did not realise he was discrediting himself as a true Muslim. A true Muslim would follow every single one of the teachings in the Quran down to the letter. To ignore teaching such as "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them” is to ignore "Whoever kills a person, it is as if he has killed all mankind", like these extremists do. All these different denominations merely pick the verses they agree with and ignore the rest.

Same goes to most religions, like Christianity and their "reform". Just because you ignore the bit in the Bible that says stone people who's are made of two kinds of material, doesn't mean it's not there. The world does not need religion.
>>
>>77011979
*tips fez*
>>
>>77011979
99% or more aren't even muslim, not "true muslim" or some shit they just aren't muslims, u can't be a muslim and not follow what the Quran says. Most of what they do come from hadiths and not the Quran and nearly all of those people don't even understand the Quran very good.

>I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

this surah has been brought down on war times it was supposed to be for that, u have to read everything to understand and not just a small part.

But I can't blame u for thinking like this since all u see are shit people calling themselves muslim
>>
Religion = ideology + temporal institutions.

And yes the Abrahamic religions are thoroughly ungood. Though at least they aren't Buddhism or Hinduism.
>>
>>77011979

>t. Rafida scum
Neck yourself
>>
>>77011979

> Just because you ignore the bit in the Bible that says stone people who's are made of two kinds of material

> the bit in the Bible that says stone people who's are made of two kinds of material

> stone people who's are made of two kinds of material

> people who's are made of two kinds of material

I really laughed out loud thinking "what kind of fucking material people are made of and who the fuck is made of two kinds of it" then I realised you meant "who's clothes are made of two kinds of material":

Other than that I agree with you. ISIS is the group of people that try to follow more closely the words of their holy book, true muslims if you will.

People that try to deny that doesn't know their own holy literature or are actively lying to save face for being brought up on such a backwards mythology
>>
>>77013740
>this surah has been brought down on war times it was supposed to be for that

Even if we agree on that doesn't the canon of the islamic teachings (quran + hadidth) imply that as long as there is "dar al kufr" and muslim being oppressed it *is* indeed war times for muslim worldwide?
>>
>>77011979

What kind of person forces children to believe in their religion / cult?

The average kind of person.

People are horrible, but they aren't born that way. They are corrupted by the normalization of these cults and their worldviews in society and culture.
>>
File: 1459296321877.png (128 KB, 1141x525) Image search: [Google]
1459296321877.png
128 KB, 1141x525
Its okay to fuck little boys asses, as long as you're Islamic.
>>
>>77014506
Yeah sorry about that, didn't proofread. My bad.
>>
>>77013372
>Stating the fact that people cherry pick verses in all holy books to suit their own agenda means I'm a euphoric sperg lord.
>>
>>77014014
Explain. I don't know much about Buddhism other than the stereotypes. What's wrong with it?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.