[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw we need immigrants to take care of our old people and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10
File: fuckmyshitup.jpg (49 KB, 394x526) Image search: [Google]
fuckmyshitup.jpg
49 KB, 394x526
>tfw we need immigrants to take care of our old people and to do menial jobs
>tfw stupid racists and nationalists want to kick them out

Why are nationalists in Germany so stupid, holy shit

Who is supposed to take care of all the old people when 50 % of the country turns 60 or 70 years?

We need refugees and we need children to build a future for our country.

I never want to have children because I prefer an exciting life full of my exciting job and video games.

But we cannot sustain our country that way.

That is why we need refugees.

Stupid East Germans don't understand that in their blind nationalistic rage.

Germany is an open, welcoming country to everyone.

America understood that, that's why they are a country built on multiculturalism. That is why America is the strongest country in the world. They have funny black people, hard-working asian people and diligent mexican people.

What does Germany have? A few based Germans who understand how important diversity is, but the rest is inbred East German nazi trash.
>>
>>76607324
We all know that this is some low quality bait, get out of here.
>>
Rapefugees won't work, only take welfare money and do crime
>>
File: 1461604357862.jpg (77 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
1461604357862.jpg
77 KB, 600x598
>>76607324
Obvious bait but i'll bite.

How about instead of importing millions of those mongrels, your government could simply fund the local population to fuck like rabbits and produce german kids instead of importing allahusnackbars?

Your average shitskin costs 2000 €/month . Give that money to a german family for each kid until the time they are 18 and be over with it.

But i'm sure all those millions shitskins who are illiterate in their own language will suddenly turn to engineers and doctors and boost the German economy instead of just leaching the welfare system.

There are third generation Turks in Germany who don't even speak German because they prefer being confined to their ghettos surrounded by their kin. What makes you think bring millions more of them will suddenly make them culturally enriched.

TL;DR Germans are a bunch of faggots promoting the gibsmedat mentality.
>>
>>76608081
You cannot pay enough money to convince peple to havechildren.

It is a psycholigical thing.

Children are annyoing, time wasting and just resource intensive.

It's way more exciting to have tons of disposable income and enjoy travelling, video games, anime and other fantastic things.
>>
>>76607324
kill yourself
>>
File: schäuble1.jpg (61 KB, 672x378) Image search: [Google]
schäuble1.jpg
61 KB, 672x378
>>76607324
Wee need immigrants or we (the EU) will fall victim to degeneracy and incest!

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/wolfgang-schaeuble-abschottung-wuerde-europa-in-inzucht-degenerieren-lassen-14275838.html#/elections
>>
>>76608290
You are evidently self-centered and not willing to do anything if it doesn't cater to yoour needs.

>Children are annoying, time wasting and just resource intensive.
They are also the reason humans as a species still exist.
>>
Now tell me how many of these immigrants are actively working. I'll wait.
>>
File: 1459294188059.jpg (44 KB, 436x306) Image search: [Google]
1459294188059.jpg
44 KB, 436x306
>>76607324
Nice bait thread, you have created there. You should have also mentioned how peaceful, enriching and colourful Islam is. And that immigrants literally safe us from inbreeding.
>>
>>76609054
500 out of every 160k I would guess
>>
>>76609251
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/less-500-163000-migrants-find-jobs-sweden/

I guess if we follow Sweden's example, yes.
>>
>>76607324
>Need rapefugees to take care of the old and do menial jobs
>Only 0.5% actually get jobs

Top kek EU
>>
>>76608290
There is evidence from countries that tried it showing you can use money and propaganda to incentivize reproduction
>>
But mudslimes don't work?

USA forced you to import turks for "work" even they have had chronic unemployment ever since
>>
File: dimensionalbait.jpg (32 KB, 600x640) Image search: [Google]
dimensionalbait.jpg
32 KB, 600x640
>>76607324
>>
>tfw this stale b8 gets posted every single day
>>
>>76607324
Fucking moron
>>
>>76607324
Something tells me they aren't going to Germany to care for the old folk...
>>
>>76607324
I realise this is bait (hence sage)

but seriously folks when are we going to IP ban Germans? they are by far the worst poster on this board.
>>
>>76607324
Going to study in germany soon any tips?
>>
>>76607324
>does germany have unemployment? yes.
then you don't need immigrants to fill the jobs.
>young people not having enough babies?
then stop taxing the shit out of them!
>>
>>76608081
>your government could simply fund the local population to fuck like rabbits and produce german kids

I'll have a child if you pay me 2 million.

Otherwise no.

Doubt the government can fund that.
>>
>>76608290
The media is the one propagating you to have low birth rates. A rise in female intelligence is directly correlated to lower birthrates. That's why the Muslims will out produce and genocide your race completely within 200 years. Your high intelligence makes you subhuman. I'm sorry you're a worthless super intelligent scum.
>>
>>76607324
so why import men from the a shitholes with a culture and religion that is not compatible to western values instead of christians?
>>
>>76609251
>>76609348
>people been in Sweden only a few months
>speak only the most basic language
>expect them to find a job

lmao
>>
>>76607324
If you have a deficit in certain fields and can't do anything to fill that deficit with your own people then you advertise those positions abroad and allow people in to do those jobs specifically. You don't let everyone in and hope that a few of them decide they want to help wipe Murial's ass.
>>
>>76607324
The notion that an aging population is a problem is a completely fabricated problem. As is the notion that a reduced population is an issue.

The first issue is that the government has wasted the money that the previous generations paid in order to finance their retirement and schooling for their kids, and much of this money went to things that are caused by immigration, such as a more expensive police system, schooling, healthcare, welfare etc. The second issue is that there is a rigidity in the retirement system. That is, if the age of the population increases, then the mean salary will increase, and people will be likely to retire at age 60 and more likely to retire at age 70. Automating is also an industry which will be increasingly profitable the older the population gets, which will compensate for the lack of menial labor.
>>
>>76610168
>instead of christians?

which christians would you like to import?

Nobody wants to live in Germany/Austria anymore. This is not the 80s.
>>
>>76607324
STOP REFUSING TO GIVE PEOPLE JOBS WITHOUT EXPERIENCE THEN
>YOU ALREADY DO IT FOR THE REFUGEES

THERE ARE UNEMPLOYED GERMANS THAT WOULD LOVE TO DO THE JOB BUT GET KNOCKED BACK BECAUSE GENDER OR RACIAL QUOTAS OR JUST PLAINLY THAT THEY DON'T HAVE A QUALIFICATION THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET WITHOUT CONNECTIONS IN THE UPPER CLASS.

YOU FUCKS ARE KILLING YOURSELVES.
>>
>>76607324
fuck off antifa cuck. how are unemployed muslim retards going to take care of old people? this better be bait nigger
>>
>>76610531
>THERE ARE UNEMPLOYED GERMANS THAT WOULD LOVE TO DO THE JOB BUT GET KNOCKED BACK BECAUSE GENDER OR RACIAL QUOTAS

That's just wrong. All permanently unemployed Germans are alcoholics/addicts or just refuse to work. There is no good German in Germany that can't find some kind of job.
>>
I don't know why Schäuble acts like incest is so bad... I like mami
>>
>>76610718
I was a good American in America that was homeless for three years with a triple major only to finally get a tech job and half the people here are Indian.

Fuck off
>>
>>76608290
>It's way more exciting to have tons of disposable income and enjoy travelling, video games, anime and other fantastic things.

True. Might as well scrap having a partner as well. Casual sex>>>relationship
>>
>>76610718
You're delusional
>>
File: 1465184820983.jpg (180 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1465184820983.jpg
180 KB, 517x768
>>76607324
>>
>>76607324
The best part of multicult is that I will get to see the nations that practice it die in my life time.
>>
>>76608052
>Rapefugees won't work, only take welfare money and do crime

This.
OP isn't entirely wrong but these rapefugees cost more money than they create.
If immigrants would ACTUALLY do all these jobs (men the blue-collar jobs, women things such as being nurses) it would be great.
But that's not the case!
>>
>>76608290
say that when you end up old and alone and with no one there to help you or love you
>>
>>76607324
Germany won't exist in 70-80 years

I'll give you guys 20 years and that's being generous
>>
>Our people is aging (dying)
>The solution is importing savage turd worlders to physically replace us (genocide)

This logic never ceases to amuse me. Liberalism truly is a mental illness
>>
>>76608290
>It's way more exciting to have tons of disposable income and enjoy travelling, video games, anime and other fantastic things.

Kek
Enjoy having none of that as Europe falls apart and becomes turd world islamic
Why do you leftards think that savage snackbars are somehow morally and culturally equal to europeans?
>>
>>76607324
>Germany is an open, welcoming country to everyone.
except for nationalists apparently
>>
>>76609956
Try not to get brainwashed by the leftist students. If you have a comfy life, and later earn good money, and all your peer groups and social circles have a left bias, it is easy to fall in their false narrative. We need every voice of realism, reason - especially when it comes to Islam and you are from Egypt. They can't ignore you as easily as racist, etc.
>>
>>76611568
>except for Germans

fixed

Not even kidding.
>>
>>76607324
The States were created with European immigration, no with sandniggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 320x320
>>76607324
>>
>>76610429
I would have.. not anymore tough germanistan
>>
>>76607324
>It's okay for old people to have nobody to turn to aside from the state when they reach retirement age
>>
File: 1454552149382.jpg (51 KB, 621x316) Image search: [Google]
1454552149382.jpg
51 KB, 621x316
>>76607324
>>
>>76607324
I couldn't even pass the 3rd sentence.
Reading shit like this sickens me, even knowing it's bait.
>>
>>76607324
How do I get into Germany?
>>
>>76607324
>tfw we need immigrants to take care of our old people
Wow that's fucking harsh.
>>
>>76612195
This, the fucking statue of liberty says "ancient lands keep your storied pomp, give me your cunts who don't give a fuck about your retardation"

NOT "AYY WHERE THE BLACK CUNTS AT?"
>>
>>76612592
Fly to any neighboring country would be fastest.
>>
>>76612653
No seriously. I'd love to take a job there and fuck all the white girls.
>>
>>76607324
Yeah nooo, take 12 million people of a certain race and religion and subjugate them to "menial" jobs and a permanent underclass. But don't be surprised when they form gangs, start raping and murdering German nationals, and then grow to such a large ethnic group that they hold a swing over American politics and can see their beliefs turned into law, and call anyone who doesn't agree with them bigoted.

I mean German law. German law. Sorry was thinking about Mexicans.

Good luck!

Signed America
>>
>>76607324
>we need immigrants to take care of our old people
>That is why America is the strongest country in the world. They have funny black people, hard-working asian people and diligent mexican people.

Liberals live in some sort of fantasy dream land
>>
>>76612724
Yeah, fly to Austria. Put your shit in a safebox.
Walk into Germany get the gibs and bitches.
I went there a few months back and raped like 15 french bitches, shit was cash
>>
>>76608290
You are a subhuman sack of fucking shit and should be thrown into a cesspit.
>>
>>76612857
You must be very strong
>>
>>76607324
>Who is supposed to take care of all the old people

Let them die or make them work.
>>
>>76607324
>implying robots can't do that

Btw America was based on assimilation into a common identity, not multiculti bullshit
>>
>>76607324
Does merkel have some sort of internet squad monitoring 4chan now?
>>
>>76607324
>we need immigrants to take care of our old people and to do menial jobs

we wuz herrenrasse n shit. sounds like colonialism.
>>
>>76610036
Shhh Muhammad your not supposed to be making sense. Also stop
worshiping feminism and shitting all over your straight men as the national sport and you might start seeing more native babies.
>>
>>76607324
>we need children
>I never want to have children
>They have funny black people, hard-working asian people and diligent mexican people
> few based Germans who understand how important diversity is, but the rest is inbred East German nazi trash.
>But we cannot sustain our country that way.
>That is why we need refugees.

I see. It's like a game of hearts where you're being pwned by the canadians and aussies in shitposting and now you're trying to shoot the moon
Very clever
>>
>>76608081
σkασε, οι γερμανοι πρεπει να φυγουν
>>
>>76607324
Krauts should fucking die
Fuck them and fuck you for being a cuck
Stop destroying europe every 50 years cunts
>>
>>76607324
>implying that immigrants aren't a huge net drain economically especially in the short term
>implying that robots and current immigrant groups can't handle menial jobs
>implying that a highly advanced European nation needs a giant population especially as automation will inevitably remove more and more jobs over time. Germany can easily let its population shrink some and get by just fine and the aging folks will eventually die off even if they create some economic turmoil and necessitate some German belt tightening before they do.
>but yeah go ahead and replace ethnic Germans and ethnic German culture with Islamic Muslims
>thats totally worth the imaginary benefits and the complete destruction of everything that made Germany Germany.
>>
>>76607324
>tfw we need immigrants to take care of our old people and to do menial jobs

I would love if this were the case of germs wanting to import browns into their country.

>implying they aren't just going to gas you when you're all old and feeble

Into the oven Hans
>>
>>76616603
>invite Muslims in to take care of old people
>they gas them instead
>they gas all non-Muslims too except for mamma Merkal
>>
File: nicecupofrosylee.png (226 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
nicecupofrosylee.png
226 KB, 4500x4334
>>76607324
I agree, Deuschfag. Diversity is our strength. Think of all the great kebab shops. And the exciting urban music scene. And the novels of Zadie Smith.

I for one welcome the death of Europe.
>>
>>76607324
You know those migrants abuse the fuck out of hospital patients and the elderly people they care for?

My nan had to go into a home because she had severe alzheimers and my grandad couldn't cope any more, and he was constantly giving the entirely nigger staff treats and tips and shit just to make sure they didn't fuck with my nan.
>>
>>76607324
>>tfw we need immigrants to take care of our old people

Why no middle-aged Catholic Philipinas?
>>
>>76610081
>I'll have a child if you pay me 2 million.
>Otherwise no.
Why?
>>
>>76617338
its also a reason for the shitty quality of the NHS. 90% of the nurses are fucking niggers.

Not even the good Caribbean niggers, the absolute bottom tier african ones.
>>
>>76607324
nice bait.

reduce your population or the ponzi scheme will continue
>>
>>76618524
I never understood why people were afraid of declining populations.
Less people = more wealth per person
>>
>>76609926
Fuck of mate. We aren't all shitcunts. Some of us are alright.
>>
>>76607324
>Who is supposed to take care of all the old people when 50 % of the country turns 60 or 70 years?
Certainly not Arabs. There's no un-manlier job than that of a male nurse. I guarantee you, they will kill the old people they are supposed to take care of.
>>
File: confusus-says-que.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
confusus-says-que.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>76607324
Well germany is on to the race of the best shitposter
>>
>>76617381
we could import qt eastern european babes to boost our population and take care of people but instead we get shitskins. thanks a lot jews
>>
I love how so many of these threads are getting so much attention from salty ass burgers children who keep getting hooked on the bait
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.