[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well now that Sanders is officially gone (F), I'm joining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: trump fish face.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
trump fish face.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
Well now that Sanders is officially gone (F), I'm joining the Trump train. I want a populist president and Trump's positions seem similar enough to Sanders. Fuck that witch Cliton.
>>
>>76347660
Press IFIFIFIF to pay respects
>>
File: reddit.png (53 KB, 571x618) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
53 KB, 571x618
>>76347660
Remember:

>*Redditors will always be parasitic no matter which political ideology they are.

>*Redditors will always prowl about for content they can steal for upvotes.

>*Redditors will always repeat the same content or memes for upvotes.

>*Redditors will always try and act serious and grown-up but really act like children.

>*Redditors will always have collective aspergers.

>*Redditors will always think they're "in".

>*Redditors will always think they're "right".

Beware the reddit menace.

Know the reddit menace through their normie-speak and their excessive use of ellipsis.

Know the reddit menace through their usages of outdated and over-used/over-exposed memes.

Know the reddit menace through their newfaggotry and inability to assimilate.

Know the reddit menace through their passive-aggressive/patronizing tone and their inability to understand banter.

Redditors are a disease that must be exterminated.

This has been a /pol/ PSA.
>>
File: 1465260369690.jpg (66 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1465260369690.jpg
66 KB, 720x720
>>
>>76347660
The train can always use another passenger.
>>
>>76347660
This thread serves no purpose.
>>
>>76347660
>Trump's positions seem similar enough to Sanders
Where do you stand on the important issues, like initiating ethnic cleansing?
>>
>>76347902
I like a lot of his ideas, he was my second choice anyway for a long time, and he's my first now.

>>76347970
Cleansing? No, but we should kick out the illegals mooching off of us.
>>
>>76348051
>Cleansing? No
Yep, he's still a Berniecuck
>>
>>76348300
Whatever. I'm only voting for Trump to bring jobs back anyway now, race is irrelevant to me, I honestly don't give two shits what race you are, so long as you are productive.
>>
File: you-have-to-go-back[1].gif (348 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
you-have-to-go-back[1].gif
348 KB, 350x233
>>76348594
>I honestly don't give two shits what race you are
And that's why you lost
>>
>>76347660
Why would you support someone who thinks global warming is a hoax created by the Chinese to destroy US manufacturing? Why would you support a scientifically illiterate tinfoil retard?
>>
>>76349079
Because the alternative is becoming a cuck nation
>>
>>76348900
Let me ask you this, how would you feel if you were one of the white who was cleansed by Mugabe in Zimbabwe. Remember the whites got cleansed too, especially in Africa. And Hitler failed with his cleansing anyway in Europe and just made the international Jewry stronger. Fuck off.

>>76349079
He's the best one remaining, pragmatism is it really.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.