[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK, let's say Trump wins. Let's say he builds the wall.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1457092479539.png (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1457092479539.png
11 KB, 408x408
OK, let's say Trump wins. Let's say he builds the wall. How will he keep them out? You can easily get over or under a wall. You aren't able to watch a wall that stretches 1900 miles.
>>
>>76171309
Says you
>>
>>76171384
In serious. With a ladder you could easily get over the wall.
>>
The Wall will obviously have the latest high frequency radiation and hest detecting cameras mounted every 10 feet. Each camera comes along with a 180 degree rotating machine gun. Trigger the camera triggers a quick and messy death.
Also there will of course be a moat with alligators, and landmines, and another moat filled with lava, 100 feet wide.
And trained bald eagles circling the area 24/7. If they smell or spot an unwashed beaner closing in towards the wall they will attack with their steel enforced talons.
This is all official plans for the wall.

Source: my dad works for Trump
>>
>>76171309
Ground penetrating radar to detect tunnels and air radars to detect plains
>>
the wall was a symbol to get riled the stupid masses

he’s going to create another ‘wall’ for of border patrol armed to the teeth to make sure nobody enters, i hope this satisfies you
>>
How easy do you think tt is to dig a tunnel? and apparently helicopters and security cameras dont exist.
>>
>>76171309
>You can easily get under a wall
Seismographs make it much easier to detect attempts to dig.

>You can easily get over a wall

Not really, unless you're physically quite fit, which most people (and therefore most illegals) aren't.

>You aren't able to watch a wall that stretches 1900 miles.

The Great Wall of China was built about 2700 years ago and it's 5500 miles.

>B-b-b-but it won't stop everyone!

Doesn't have to. The point is to stop most of them.
>>
>>76171309
>You aren't able to watch a wall that stretches 1900 miles.

Unarmed drones.
>>
>>76172363
>He actually believes this
>>
File: hot-air-main.jpg (599 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
hot-air-main.jpg
599 KB, 1000x666
This is what americans in the border states will se everyday when Trump wins
>>
File: CBP_border_drone.jpg (346 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
CBP_border_drone.jpg
346 KB, 900x600
>>76172421
Why shouldn't I believe it? We're already using this technology to patrol our border. The only problem is that we don't have enough manpower on the ground.
>>
File: 1464964188455.jpg (2 MB, 1458x1982) Image search: [Google]
1464964188455.jpg
2 MB, 1458x1982
>>76171309
>No wall can stop me, gringo
>>
>>76171457
>>76172440
If they were able to do that much work just to jump the border, they could just get a visa and immigrate legally. The thing is right now, all they need to do to get across is go to the west end of the Texas border, where there are miles-wide areas without any agent patrolling, and walk through the Rio >Grande.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB37TCDcZBg
>>
>>76171309
There are a few documentaries on youtube about the wall. It's possible. Educate yourself.
>>
>>76172557
Those are the newer mq-9 reapers.
Wonder why they don't use the older and smaller mq-1 predator. Thats what they were built for.
>>
He'll form the nights watch.
>>
>>76172440
Guns exist.
>>
>>76171309
>attract them to sertain point where trap is laid for them
>sensors
>turrets
>>
m'lord why should we build castle walls if the ottomans will simply use a ladder to get over them?
malta has no need for walls I say!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.