[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK DEMOCRACY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 22
File: 122.png (189 KB, 398x307) Image search: [Google]
122.png
189 KB, 398x307
If the current SJW movement teaches you anything at all it is that democracy should be abolished.

An extremist retard who believes people are whatever gender they choose to make up has as much say as you as a single individual.

Your vote is counter the same as a niggers, retards or even a woman.

America you may laugh at us for having a monarch but at the very least its a last line of defense from the piss poor presidential candidates you have too choose from this time.

I'm sure I don't have to explain why clinton is garbage, and sanders won't even make the nomination.

Trump however, yes its hilarious and everything he says is comedy gold, but the guys a prat.

He looks at everything purely financially and completely disregards NATO at a time where the Russians are using its military too play games that if successful will effect your economy in an unprecedented manner.

This isn't a trump bashing post though, its a pleb and democracy bashing one, of course crazy monarchs can be just as useless too.

Anarchism is therefore the only logical option.

Prove me wrong.
>>
Democracy is mob-rule.
Too bad monarchy always end up in revolution or at least consitutional-democracy, we need a better system.
>>
>>76113579
>If the current SJW movement teaches you anything at all it is that democracy should be abolished.
Democracy didn't make SJW's
I don't recall ever voting for it

> completely disregards NATO at a time where the Russians are using its military too play games
Good
Russia has been undermined and demonized for decades. I'm glad they're making current world leaders look like the shit they are.

>Anarchism is therefore the only logical option.
Anarchy is never a logical option, nor will it ever be.
From an anarchist society you'll end up in a monarchical society which as >>76113980
stated will eventually lead back to democracy.
>>
>>76114405

>From an anarchist society you'll end up in a monarchical society

Only if people undervalue themselves and their freedoms.

>Democracy didn't make SJW's

I never said that it did, my point is that each one of these individual have as much as say as anyone else.

>Good Russia has been undermined and demonized for decades. I'm glad they're making current world leaders look like the shit they are.

You know they hate you too?

I honestly think you canucks think that if you bend over far enough you'll be spared from the threats of extremist islam, russian conquest or chinese economical undermining?

Get real.
>>
>>76114995
>Only if people undervalue themselves and their freedoms.
People will eventually seek refuge in a group

>my point is that each one of these individual have as much as say as anyone else.
So go on a murdering spree

>Get real.
I don't start hating people until I've been given a reason to do so.
>>
>>76113579
>Anarchism is ... the only logical option.
Wish you just started with this so I could know to stop reading.

>2016
>Not knowing monarchy is the best most logical choice
>>
>>76115254

>People will eventually seek refuge in a group

So? having and maintaining friendships doesn't mean that someone must sacrifice their sovereignty.

>So go on a murdering spree
And why would I do that exactly?

>I don't start hating people until I've been given a reason to do so.
Perhaps you are ignorant too the situation,

islam is a religion of peace, meaning it seeks peace through global conquest.

The Chinese to are poisoning your lands and lakes in "corporate industrial enterprises" taken straight out of the art of war.

The Russians treat all British colonial possessions as if they are secretly still controlled by mrs windsor, they see us as their greatest enemy/threat.
>>
>>76116150
>So? having and maintaining friendships doesn't mean that someone must sacrifice their sovereignty.
Groups have leaders you fucking mong

>islam is a religion of peace, meaning it seeks peace through global conquest.
>The Chinese to are poisoning your lands and lakes in "corporate industrial enterprises" taken straight out of the art of war.
I said Russia not Islam or the chinese

>they see us as their greatest enemy/threat.
Read my above reason again
>>76114405
>Russia has been undermined and demonized for decades.
>>
>>76116150
I don't think you understand human nature, people seek together in groups, and the group will need a hierachy in order to work.
>>
>>76115355

Until your only heirs retarded or theirs a succession crisis....
>>
>>76114995
That last point is something I've been preaching for years.

If you suck someone's cock enough you don't automatically become their best friend, you're just a cock sucker.
>>
>>76116423
Not necessarily, human nature is a buzz word thrown around and isn't defined.
>>76116365
>Groups have leaders you fucking mong
what are you defining as a group?

A friendship group might have an alpha beta omega hierarchy but that's more or less a result of the class based system that has led us too this. If every man and woman had the mindset that they are king of their body and didn't put up with the tyrant controlling types those fuckers wouldn't breed and would be isolated.

>Russia has been undermined and demonized for decades.

And for good reason, they treated people like shit post war; abducting and relocating entire families in the eastern bloc states they controlled too the east as a part of their colonization efforts using coercion gulags and financial manipulation.
>>
>>76117187
Nigger, almost all groups of people has hierarchy, anything is not the rule but the exception.
>>
>>76117386
I'm of the viewpoint that the only rules are the ones set by physics, I cannot fly, I could rip a man too shreds and the law wouldn't stop me, him fighting back might but the rules wouldn't if I was that way inclined.

Ultimately society is a fiction, an illusion set up for control, but anything is possible within the boundaries of the physical restraints and even then every now and then someone comes and makes me question even that, such as the Buddhists that throw sewing needles through plates of glass...

Hierarchy only exists because people bend over too others, that needs too end and with it so will the desire too dominate, that would need to be heavily enforced into peoples minds for anarchism too work and hold, if not then people would quickly run too the open arms of those that offer security and the global game of highlander will begin again.
>>
>>76118195
I believe I understand english at a decent level, but I hoenst to god don't know what the fuck you're on about.

Sounds more like a crazy homeless man preaching about "the end is neigh" than anything else.
>>
File: crazyeyes.jpg (49 KB, 435x260) Image search: [Google]
crazyeyes.jpg
49 KB, 435x260
>our government has problems
>lets abolish it instead of fixing it

/pol/ becomes more useless by the day
>>
File: eternal.jpg (39 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
eternal.jpg
39 KB, 200x192
>>76113579
You know, I hear the same argument from some fedora-tipping """enlightened""" faggots.

>like, right-wingers are sooo stupid
>why are they even allowed to vote!
>why is anyone who didn't pass through a strict ideological selection even allowed to vote!

This mentality is spreading like wildfire. This... contempt about democracy, enforced by divisiveness, fueled by the MSM.

And now I wonder... who's going to gain something from masses who look favorably towards totalitarianism?
>>
>>76113579
the great thing about democracy is that it can be whatever the people choose. left, rigth, immigrants hating, immigrants loving and so on...
isn't it interesting to observe how the people will turn their own country into shit.
>>
>>76119641
AYO HOL UP HOL UP

How come the prevailing view on /pol/ is that western governments are corrupt, but also that democracy does not work while using examples of corrupt governments? The problem is obviously not democracy, it's corruption.
>>
File: 7777.jpg (25 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
7777.jpg
25 KB, 490x313
>>76119369
Who, indeed?
>>
File: ancap.jpg (67 KB, 750x565) Image search: [Google]
ancap.jpg
67 KB, 750x565
>>76113579
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You people are worse than monarchist shills
>>
>>76118448

I always find that the deep rooted Germanic language basis creates a mindset too autistic too understand the contextual aspects of the English language Finns especially..

I'm saying that the whole alpha beta omega hierarchy in friendship circles only form because the betas both oppress the omega and concede to the alpha.

ultimately it is not the alpha (kings) or the omega that hold responsibility for the formation of monarchies but the vast majority of cowardly hypocrites enablers in the middle that kiss the feet of one and look down on the other. They bend for one and look down and beat the other, the alpha and the omega share a lot of qualities in that they won't bow too each other the only real difference between kings and beggars being that one is willing too do anything to succeed and they other lacks the capacity or ability too oppress and control.

If people were to be taught self respect they wouldn't kiss the feet nor would they accept freeloaders and so a true sense of equal opportunity would arise with individual merit, goods, services and skills determining an individuals worth and the anarchistic system would thrive.

As for rules the only rules that exist are the rules of thermodynamics, science etc, its illegal too kill people but that didn't stop the paris terror attacks did it?
>>
>>76118448
It's worded horribly, don't blame yourself. I had to read it like three times over to understand what he was saying.

He's saying that it's the middle class that's responsible for dictatorships and things like that because they accept that some people are better than them. It's bullshit. They accept that because if they don't they'll be killed, and it isn't worth the risk not to.

Anarchists are some of the stupidest people I know.
>>
>>76120183
Wow, you totally changed my mind OP, first I thought you were autistic, but then I realised you're a rude autist.

Get the fuck out of here retard.
>>
>>76120500
Yeah man his posts are worded like someone who thinks they are way more intelligent than they actually are.
>>
>>76113579
This Guy got some points but his following rants are autism
>>
>>76119369

Anarchism couldn't be further from totalitarianism.

Right wingers are just as smart as left wingers, they're both right half the time.

>>76119220
heres to (you) the $.50 is on its way

>>76119641
it is somewhat and whats more fascinating is that people still think they need leaders because they hate themselves so much that they're scared of true freedom.

>>76120108
better than you JIDF ones though, ancaps are libertarians, though I'm a fair bit different.
>>
>>76120866
Dude, why not just explain your points in simple terms? No reason to make people read your fucking biography everytime we wanna understand your argument.

Or is it that your argument is so stupid that you have to hide it behind an army of words?
>>
>>76120464

Riiiiight who would be doing the killing?
>>
The problem is representative democracy, which ALWAYS ends up becoming an oligarchy.
Representative democracy makes people feel detached from the actions of their government (Typical "I didn't vote for X", "#notallamerifats, it's the government destroying the middle east!")
It ends up in a bunch of sad fucks going to cast their votes and then sitting on their asses for 4 years, expecting politicians to not waste OUR money.
If you're gonna do democracy it's gotta be direct democracy.

OP says wonders about monarchy when it's the same thing. The monarch here and the people there, far away, looking at its actions from the distance, like spectators of their own lives.
>>
>>76120500

You called me a crazy homeless first so whose really rude?

I hope the British flip the eu table and you end up a destitute homeless wreck whilst any women you care for mothers daughters sisters and friends about are interned as sex items by the islamist fuckers your government welcomed with open arms.
>>
>>76113579
>America you may laugh at us for having a monarch but at the very least its a last line of defense
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Your own crown betrayed you. They have a muslim prayer room in Buckinghamshire. Keep repeating pleb, you'll never divert the fact that you're a limey cuck.
>>
>>76120866
>better than you JIDF ones though, ancaps are libertarians, though I'm a fair bit different.
Then you're even more stupid than I thought. Ancaps at least put some thought into the details of what happens with no government, even if their conclusions are pants-on-head retarded.

>>76121025
You're saying that if you create a system that rejects hierarchy, some people will have no way to find people to do their dirty work. This is also stupid. All you have to do is pay the killers, and they do it for whatever resources you pay them.

Please try to think before posting next time.
>>
>>76121008

Biography? I didn't really say anything of my life my journey etc.

The only opinion of mine I stated that could be viewed as biographic is that of laws not being rules as rules can't be broken, a fairly simple and commonly held belief.
>>
>>76120866
The irony of some JTRIG faggot memeing counter intelligence on 4chan calling anyone else a shill is lost on you.
>>
File: 1460675758382.png (8 KB, 261x359) Image search: [Google]
1460675758382.png
8 KB, 261x359
>>76121292
Mhm, what poltical group is it you stand behind exactly? I wanna know next time I meet the autist-elite.
>>
>>76121218

I hate monarchies they're shit but its a step above democracy.
>>
>>76121457

How could you pay for killers, if you had something of value and tried to hire killers they could just take everything you have from you and leave you for dead.
>>
File: 2016-02-18 16.43.15.png (63 KB, 268x232) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-18 16.43.15.png
63 KB, 268x232
>>687865405
Democracy doesn't work
Monarchy doesn't work
We should desing something new, like, memerchy, ranked by our maymay total
>>
>>76121607
Like i explained, not quite. Maybe you can point fingers at the monarch and hold him responsible for the mess (pretty much like you do now with a president), maybe you would think "Oh well we can just lynch him and put a new one in place".
But that same detachment of the people ends up in no accountability (if the people had a say then it's not exactly a monarchy now, is it?), and a mob rule of the king and his niggas.
Not to mention the different shenanigans like assasination, fights for the throne, etc
>>
File: tumblesimulator2k14.jpg (6 KB, 167x154) Image search: [Google]
tumblesimulator2k14.jpg
6 KB, 167x154
>>76121607
>decent king dies
>his 75 IQ lazy retard of a son takes the throne
>kingdom is kill

At least all the """"""""""noble"""""""""" blood is on the other side of the Atlantic. Monarchies are not welcome under this flag, try to remember that.

>>76121929
>le hypothetical scenario
There have been mercenaries throughout all of recorded history. If hiring killers weren't possible, it wouldn't have been done so fucking much. There is risk involved, but I'm not disputing that

>mfw I almost just answered "you hide in your castle"
>>
>>76121555

I don't stand behind people is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>76122370
Nah that's pretty straightfoward, unlike everything else you have pulled out of your ass.
>>
>>76122316

I have been saying that monarchies are stupid because of retarded heirs, infighting and such.

I only brought up the monarchy as a way to emphasise how shitty democracy is. The bloodthirsty few make better decisions than giving everyone a point into a majority wins tally system, the average IQ is after all retarded and even smart people can be swindled with rhetoric, its like two really shitty scenarios.

How would anyone gain the resources too hire people too kill?
>>
>>76122609

Eh at least if I'm pulling stuff out my ass its a topic too debate and not Ahmeds sticky load you conquered prostate cuck.
>>
>>76123096
>How would anyone gain the resources too hire people too kill?
>"hurr nobody could hire mercenaries because everyone is equal"
I see we've gone fully into the hypothetical now, because obviously no one has equal wealth transitioning to this system. That's fine.

Not everyone is born equal though. Some people are naturally stronger or smarter, and will acquire more resources throughout their lives. If they don't acquire enough to set up their own private kingdom, they'll pass it on to their offspring who will add to it and eventually decide to do it themselves.

Hell, and don't worry about this part because it's speculation, if everyone was born equal, some people might be more willing to give up what they have to take from their neighbors. In that case all sorts of results could pan out, but none of them lead to everyone staying equal.
>>
>>76123224
Always with the Ahmed memes, it's much worse in the UK anyway don't act like you're superiour, speaking of pulling shit of your ass, you keep using the "Muh muslim" argument.

It shows that behind your books of text there is nothing but bullshit.
>>
>>76123573

It is a what if type of debate.

You are correct that some are stronger and some are smarter, though I think you are over estimating the value of strength in a world with firearms. Intellect though something highly valuable would allow you to work a profession maybe as a doctor/chemist, mason perhaps seeing as kingdoms and castles are the theme...

Problem with the inheritance problem though is that children that know they have a free ride tend too turn into the biggest fuck ups and the wealth ends up redistributed.

Also as everyone would have a higher sense of the value of their work the asset gap between refuse collectors and doctors wouldn't be so great.

In fact I'd wager that waste disposal would become a service out of reach of all but the very smartest and therefore becomes something most would have too do for themselves or live in squalor.
>>
>>76124292
It's not about being smart enough to do a certain profession. It's about being smart enough to manage work in an efficient way, (i.e. by setting up a larger-scale operation that employs others) so that you can turn a small margin compared to everyone else into a much larger one.

I know you're going to say "but how will you afford to pay your first employees, you won't be much richer than them, by the reasons outlined in my post." I don't agree. You've listed several examples of things that are more materially valuable in a complex society, but examples do not prove a point. In general, whatever the scenario, some work will always be vastly more valuable than other work. I feel like this should be self-evident.
>>
I haven't lost faith in republicanism yet. What we need is a form of republicanism that learns from history's mistakes. We almost had that. We fucked up because we left the door open for racial mixing. So learn from the mistake. In the next iteration of republicanism, we need to embed strict racial and immigration controls into the constitutional structure.
>>
>>76123626

The difference is the ones we have are well documented mostly from Pakistan, are heavily evaluated - psychologically, they're harmless.

You on the other hand have unknown numbers of undocumented people desperate enough to risk a dingy journey across the med to nations they believe to be implicit in the destruction of their homeland if they legitimately originate from Syria, and even if not they're likely too be Moroccan/Tunisian/Libyan etc which is equally as pissed off.

Admittedly its not much better over here as it wouldn't take much but I'm really not worried as I care for myself.

And what books of text do you speak of I touch type at a rate of 95 words a minute these posts take me 5 minutes top.

And I only play on the eu invasion because its got you cowards running scared of what might happen now that your governments appear too have forsaken you for cheap foreign labor, won't be them getting blown up in small scale terror attacks now would it!

Most of you /pol/acks are pathetic though there are some half decent semi rational people too debate with.

As you were Sven, peace be with you as your on your way.
>>
>>76125183
>We fucked up because we left the door open for racial mixing
Hold on there, I'm not so sure our iteration of republicanism is dead yet.
>>
File: stop.gif (333 KB, 289x149) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
333 KB, 289x149
>>76113579
Bugger off, I'd rather a full-reign monarchy or even a dictatorship over anarchism, do you want us to regress into the stone-age you fucking pleb?
>>
>>76113579
Got to the part about Russia.
Democracy in its current perversion sucks because of Russophobic globalists.
You screwed up, OP.
And Trump's not a prat. Prince William is.
>>
>>76125393
It's dying. Look at us. Half of the country can't even stomach the other half. I look at half the country and I feel no meaningful connection to them beyond the superficial. Our Constitutional structure is ceaselessly being eroded. And at the root of all of it is racial strife, and to a lesser extent (but still significantly) gender differences (the 19th Amendment was a mistake).

It may be the fate of every republic to implode in this sort of manner. Few republics survive long term. But I don't know what alternative is any more likely to survive. Monarchy, I suppose, but as others have noted, they typically devolve into quasi-republics anyway.
>>
>>76120183
>>76120500
Looks like he left the car running. Could drive it into a storage facilities.
>>
>>76113579
Its a tough one. Democracy clearly doesent work, but having a dictatorship or a monarchy is risky. Just as often as you will get a good or great leader you will get a bad or terrible leader.
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 93x166) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 93x166
>>76113579
You lost me at anarchy.
>>
File: 1455497614363.jpg (442 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1455497614363.jpg
442 KB, 3000x2000
>>76125965
He then found you at a sensible political position.
I'm glad we're not all lost...
>>
>>76124986

And yet the work that is often most valuable and important is also some of the most brainless such as collecting refuse and taking it a few miles from where you live to avoid poor hygiene etc.

This work is generally poorly rewarded and the best reward comes from the easiest most laid back but conniving work there is - sweating basic laborers.

If the basic laborers had a little more self esteem understood that they work hard and therefore deserve too be heavily rewarded for their services. I'd wager that freelance contracts would become the done thing.

The only reason that laborers are so easily exploited is because they are kept in a state of perpetual strife with the trick of money adding an extra layer of desperation that makes them bend over a little bit further.

>>76125183
how exactly has racial mixing been the cause of all your problems?

Surely it can only make the niggers a little better and whites that would stoop too race mixing where probably worth very little so your not losing anything there.
>>
>>76125676
>I look at half the country and I feel no meaningful connection to them beyond the superficial.
Speak for yourself, I don't demomize anyone in this country.

Anyway, when the country was founded, it was the same way. People thought of themselves as coming from particular states, not from the country. By the time the civil war came, it was even worse. But the union survived, and kept working fine. Regionalism and huge divides will always be here, and they always have been. But has your life been personally ruined by the people you disagree with?

Our constitution is set up to allow different people to live in different regions under their own distinct rules, maintaining their own distinct ways of life. Racial strife is a factor, but I don't think it would go away even if the entire country was white. I believe we'd find other people to look down on, other parts of the country maybe.

Basically the US constitution is the greatest form of government ever devised and I will defend its every aspect to the death.
>>
>>76125430

Why do you types always think that abandoning social constructs entirely means abandoning all knowledge and technology entirely?
>>
File: DENSE.png (328 KB, 442x600) Image search: [Google]
DENSE.png
328 KB, 442x600
>>76126470
Your abandoning government, law and control. Fucking hell, isn't it obvious what will occur in your "perfect world"
>>
>>76125625

I agree prince william is a prat he has one job and its too be a monarch and he married "below" his class but not so below that it would help mitigate some of the inbreeding....

whatever

But how did I screw up?

These "Russophobic globalists" as you say were empowered and elected because democracy.
>>
>>76125873

Come again?
>>
>>76125965

That's okay most people are taught too respond this way rather than think for themselves.
>>
File: 1443223628384.jpg (625 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1443223628384.jpg
625 KB, 1280x1024
>>76113579
>Civ 5 Diety AI
>run on Deep Blue
tell me im wrong.
>>
>>76127077
They instead think about others and not just themselves, I find anarchism links heavily with narcissism
>>
>>76126635

There would of course be "withdrawal" symptoms sure but it wouldn't result in the type of return to nature you're implying.

The world would be no place for the weak that's for sure.
>>
>>76113579
Capitalism is the real problem
>>
>>76126295
>And yet the work that is often most valuable and important is also some of the most brainless such as collecting refuse and taking it a few miles from where you live to avoid poor hygiene etc.
Because literally anyone can collect and remove refuse. By the way, that's way less useful than food or medical care.

The rest of your post is communist drivel, but I'll avoid that argument and just say that you could still make a healthy profit margin using only freelance workers. All you need to do to get them to work for you is pay them more for their time than they'd be making otherwise.

Once you acquire the equipment/land necessary to start your business, your overall organization will be making enough money to do this, since the equipment/land means each worker can do more than before. All you need to do is give them a fraction of this extra efficiency and they have no incentive to leave. Then you pocket the rest and enjoy your profits.
>>
>>76127102

Not following whats deep blue?
>>
File: 1437265518678.jpg (135 KB, 1190x1144) Image search: [Google]
1437265518678.jpg
135 KB, 1190x1144
>>76127496
What is (((google)))
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Blue_versus_Garry_Kasparov
>bonus points, its close to beating the jew.
>>
File: 1458423556104.jpg (105 KB, 391x546) Image search: [Google]
1458423556104.jpg
105 KB, 391x546
>>76127395
To me I see a world where small tribes reign over little areas with their own individual laws and code, some extremely regressive, others not so much. These would mill around until one attacks another, they become larger, grow, become a greater power and this continues to then become a new government order. It's just repeat of our current state, a new cycle but with more death, pestilence and destruction inbetween
>>
>>76126386
You're defending something that no longer exists. The Constitution is in tatters. The overwhelming majority of it is no longer being enforced. What, exactly, are you defending? A set of ideas, most of which have been abolished, and where a majority of people have no inclination whatsoever to bring any of it back?

And I am speaking for myself, but I'm far, far, far from alone in that sentiment. This country is more divided than it's been since the Civil War. That you personally don't see does not at all mean that it's not true. And the divides that occurred previously were not like the divide we have now, except for the divide that caused the Civil War, which again had race at its root. Racial admixture does that. It always leads to blood. Which is why any new republic that wants to survive has to account for the mistakes that our republic made, namely racial mixing.

The regionalism that existed in this country was able to thrive largely because of the isolation that was the product of no mass communications or fast transit. It's a bygone era that cannot be brought back, save for some sort of technology-destroying apocalypse. Any republic worth its salt has to account for the realities of its age.
>>
File: canada.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>76114405
Why the fuck are you still allowed on this site?
>>
>>76127102
Sorry I did google but mostly got aquatics.

I'm not sure what your getting at, are you trying to make the connection between the game of chess and the game of life or something more related too the results of that match or perhaps the idea of a machine fighting with human intellect as an existential? really rather confused.

>>76127820

I see the tribes as more or less the same in structure nowadays the top being served by the bottom at its own expense with the middle employed to protect this status quo by acting like slave drivers.
>>
>>76128936
>I see the tribes as more or less the same in structure nowadays
What kind of response is this?
>>
>>76113579
Anarcho-individualism, to be exact https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individualist_anarchism
>>
>>76129103

Have you ever been abroad lately?

Everywhere you arrive looks like heathrow, its as if the cultural differences that persist are throwbacks that will be lost to the sands of time, everywhere plebs are too be found soviet style block housing follows.

Cultures are dying every where is adopting a money culture now.

The structures of society being very similar with only a few gimmicks as differences.
>>
>>76113579
First off have a fucking clue about the current geopolitical situation, then you'd understand why Russia is on red alert right now and what the next president can do to restore détente.
>>
>>76129312

That's close too what I would opt for but I feel that because anarchism was always shunned, shilled and swept under the rug there is a lot room to flesh out & structure more thoroughly.
>>
>>76129502
This. Globalization is a huge f-u to art and the dignity of Man.
>>
>>76129502
By the way, if your response to
>>76127489
is "the workers should take that extra by force" then congratulations, you are a communist retard. Thank god we don't live in a works like that l, where there's no respect for someone's investment and where initiative is so heavily discouraged.

Just admit you got BTFO. Even in a hypothetical scenario under your own premises, you still come off as a retard. I'll leave you with this:

https://youtu.be/vifYelSTlMo
>>
>>76127489

your thinking in a mindset where someone doing 100% of the work would accept less than 100% of the payment.

you're basically arguing what marx said when he talked about owner of the means of production would end up at the top.

While this could happen it would result in such abundance of goods and it would end up more or less as a zero sum game.

You could of course manipulate supply and demand as we do currently but it would require you too control as some form of cabal every outlet of production to avoid market competition.

On top of that up and comers would always be a threat to this too.

>>76130030
I'm not a commie, I would never trust one of you fuckers as an authority over me.
>>
>>76130585
If 90% of the output is more than you'd be making otherwise, you're a spoiled brat for walking away. If you steal the means of production to make 100%, you're a pooled brat.

I'm glad we don't live in your imaginary world.
>>
>>76113579

Wrong.
>>
>>76113579
>be living in a democracy
>50.1% of citizens vote to steal all the wealth from the other 49.9% of people who are richer than them and redistribute it to themselves
>next """election""" the now poor, new lower class 50.1% vote to steal from the top rich half
>no one works for anything more than subsistence poverty because they know any of their saved wealth will be stolen next election anyway
>parasitic unproductive class has no wealth left to steal, dies
>>
>>76129973

Honestly you can't really blame globalisation for this it was an inevitability that we brought on ourselves.

Too many humans are slaves too their biological conditioning, the ones that aren't are so few they can be discarded.

I'm sure many here can relate to having to shamefully close a dozen internet tabs of filth with girls you instantly find less attractive at the point of ejaculation....

Or perhaps that feeling where you step out into the path of a moving vehicle and freeze up like a deer in the headlights instead of engaging your brain and stepping out its path.

Perhaps you've experienced fight and flight and witnessed the shear strength and stamina that
adrenaline provides? Either way we're mostly slaves too it.

Fear of the unknown at death and the desire to avoid pain lead the majority of us to kneel for others that offer us peace of mind with a bullshit language glitch referred too as religious gospel and the security of substandard living conditions in return for underselling ourselves.

So where does the dignity of man come into all this?

Watching humanity willingly join Sisyphus engage in pointless labor makes me often forget that I'm just another member of the species.

What the fuck happened with us.

As for art, they say that classical art died because with the invention of the camera, but I fear we just lost the ability.
>>
>>76131174

I don't agree with that, I share your view point here actually,

I'm saying that those that own the means do none of the work yet receive all of the produce minus the bare minimum they ration back to to the laborers so they can survive to work the machines another day.
>>
>>76132586
And we've been working off the assumption that they're freelancers who work for more than their usual pay.

The whole point is that even if people stood up for themselves and viewed each other as equal, it'd still be possible to get ahead.
>>
>>76131905

This is one of the core problems, wealth redistribution goes entirely against the tenets of anarchism as you have every right too prosper and no right to tell someone they have too much, however with the system being the way it is anarchism would be too tighten the shackles back on the lower classes, however that wealth was obtained through centuries of exploitation of the lower less self aware masses.
>>
File: Kronborg5.jpg (936 KB, 1800x1251) Image search: [Google]
Kronborg5.jpg
936 KB, 1800x1251
>>
>>76133007
Which is why democracy is good. The purpose of government should be to prevent citizens coercing each other, and some form of democracy is the best system to do that under.
>>
>>76132920

The assumption is that they would only work for entirely what they generate, one person does 100% of the work on a machine he receives 100% of its produce.
>>
>>76133548
And as I said, if the owner of the machine is allowing him to do that for more money than he'd be making otherwise, he's a spoiled brat and isn't justified at all. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>76113579
>democracy should be abolished

its not real democracy without a high IQ learned experienced and informed population.

your implying that democracy with stupid people cancels out and invalidates democracy of any other working functional order.

the boomers knew less then we knew at our age and possibly less actual real politically experienced even to this day in some cases... and thanks to the sexual revolution and color TV and other things to cater to them they grew narcissistic and only when they had no father to give them direction they took on that same role. we have a result of a democracy of gibes me dats thus a generation of sanders type voters.
>>
>>76133521

its does the exact opposite of that.
>>
>>76133790

"he'd be making otherwise"

If you feel that due to being born lucky into a family of factory owners, you should get too sit back all day do nothing and collect the vast lions share then you should go throat fuck yourself preferably with something sharp.
>>
>>76135393

What makes you think that you're smarter than boomers?
>>
>>76136020
there's a lot on the internet that I've delved into that i do not care to get into that my parents had no idea about that i found were claimed to be documented that I personally don't wish to get into the specifics about at this point in time. Needless to say, when used proper, the internet is a vast information medium when compared to the limitations of books, radio, or *cough* television.
>>
>>76133790

Furthermore this system will always lead too a point where the guy that owns the machine will take all the produce and pay the laborers the bare minimum so that they can survive too tomorrow but never obtain their own manufactory/business etc

That is worse than slavery at least the master had a vested interest in maintaining the health of its slaves.
>>
>>76136242

So because you read propaganda mediums on conspiracy websites.

Books are where its at and yet you criticised them.
>>
>>76135804
No, I feel that if you invest in the equipment yourself, you can damn well choose who gets to use it, and if they won't give you some of what they make from it you can tell them to fuck off and get their own. They can't, of course, because as we've established, you're one of the people with more valuable skills so you were able to afford the machine. But they have no right to make money of your property that you paid for.
>>
>>76136457
Well, your "anarchy" solution does nothing to stop it. That's my point. Don't criticize a system of your only alternative is this much worse.
>>
>>76113579
I believe in a system where a single Dictator gets all the power, and that Dictator is chosen from a group of children raised to do the job. The exact one would be chosen by a group of 10-100 advisors who have the power to take any Dictator in or out of power, as well as replace their own ranks, while the Dictator is unable to touch them.
The people would be left on a free though, restricted action, kind of deal. Everyone would have a collar that would constantly monitor them with AI. Everything about them would be monitored. Only the Counsel of Advisors could see what they do, say, or think. To prevent people from destroying the collar, killing anyone, or otherwise committing crimes, the collar would have the ability to inject drugs into its person's neck to put them to sleep long enough to be picked up for rehabilitation.
Most jobs in this far-modern world would be done by robots, with the people getting enough money to live and entertain by signing a contract with the government. They would do any job asked of them, things robots couldn't do.

This is just a basic outline of my perfect government, what do you think?
>>
File: 1429119176173.jpg (24 KB, 510x427) Image search: [Google]
1429119176173.jpg
24 KB, 510x427
>>76136588
they all each cite books, i can descriminate lies but I never take anything at full value from any of them really, I'm still just a millennial anyways. i could easily hoard books from now on, but I don't, i don't have money, but i have time to read for certain. My experience is if you lack knowledge you tend to get trampled in life and since boomers are older they've seen a lot more of it happening... i guess your right, sjw's are somewhat the proof of the dumb millenial meme... fuck
>>
>>76136983
>>76136718

You guys honestly need the money trick explained?

When you say some of what they make you mean ALL of what they make and in return you'll give them some tokens too buy what they need but never as much as they deserve and never enough.

My solution is to abolish property rights altogether.
>>
>>76137296

Sounds like the 10-100 advisors would be the actual leader.
>>
>>76137405

Try reading the ragged trousered philanthropists by Robert Tressell if you truly have the time.
>>
>>76133521
Your post is so retarded that I can't even be bothered to form an actual response.

It's just that retarded.
>>
>>76137592
What I mean is as I'll give them as little as they'll accept, but never all.

>abolish property rights
OK asshole, it's time to stop posting. If I want to throw someone off my family farm, I should be able to. You may disagree but if you do you can fuck off.
>>
File: 1436395065232.png (274 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1436395065232.png
274 KB, 500x490
>>76137296
To be quite perfectly honest with you, family, I think you should kill yourself.
>>
>>76138022

I'm not sure how it is in America but in the UK large swaths of land is left pretty much unused but owned too keep down the competition.

Its a grey area and you have a right too not have to accept strangers in your domicile, or on top of the land you work for sure from a moral perspective for sure.

In a truly anarchistic society you could shoot them dead for sport technically speaking, but they might shoot back and people typically don't tolerate murderers.
>>
File: 1435810884800.jpg (36 KB, 280x287) Image search: [Google]
1435810884800.jpg
36 KB, 280x287
>>76137829
Get your anarcho-syndicalist hippy commune garbage right the fuck out of the mortal plane, you doublekike.
>>
>>76137709
They would only have power over who they are and who the dictator is. They prevent him from having too much power.
>>76138340
Probably.
>>
>>76138474

The fuck are you talking about, did you just watch the holy grail?
>>
>>76138550

Exactly and then they chose the dictator they find the most agreeable and threaten him with dismissal if he doesn't comply with their demands.
>>
>>76138713
Yeah, probably.
I'd have to really think it through if I ever write a book about it.
>>
>>76137829
>ragged trousered philanthropists

also picking up Diary of a Nobody (Wordsworth Classics) - George Grossmith IDK if that was a good idea or not but ya.
>>
Democracy is based on the false assumption that people are equal. It measures trends more than anything else. It doesn't mean you get a good leader.
>>
>>76113579
We should just restrict voting rights to the primary income makers in households that pay more in taxes than they receive (in practice, this is men). It would fix everything.
>>
File: 1446796883428.jpg (682 KB, 1403x790) Image search: [Google]
1446796883428.jpg
682 KB, 1403x790
>>76139726
>>76137829

what i meant was , i'm going to read it, just ordered it, i've been on the conspiracy and tinfoil perspective for so long, and kind of bored of it, that anything like this would be some fresh air and perhaps a new angle to view things from... thanks
>>
>>76113579
Extract your monarchy from the Saudi king's ass where it is firmly lodged and then we'll talk.
>>
>>76113579
Either anarcho-individualism/capitalism or minarchism. Eliminate coercion from the human condition, and add a respect for property rights and you are left with capitalism. Eliminate the respect for property rights and you have chaos.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.