[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Glenn Beck is a Hillary Shill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: beck_glenn.jpg (31 KB, 490x274) Image search: [Google]
beck_glenn.jpg
31 KB, 490x274
I'm starting to research and dig more into Beck…and I'm starting to see that Glenn Beck might actually be getting funding for his failing company by none other than the Clinton family, in exchange for him redirecting potential Trump voters to 3rd party candidates. I need irrefutable proof that he is apologist towards and supports the Clintons, or that they are supporting him.
>>
>>76051786
He get his job back?
>>
>>76051786
Please expand upon this, bearing in mind that Beck self-destructs every few years. I do not think he has worked at one place longer than six years.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464264983086.jpg (114 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464264983086.jpg
114 KB, 1152x2048
Naw, glen fired most of the old guard that helped him launch The Blaze website and get his CNN/Fox shows off the ground. glen started rubbing elbows with a number of jews when he was at Fox that promised him the world, he started to hand over control of his media empire to em' and things started to stagnate. Few years of a stagnant Blaze network and everything started to unravel. glen's hail mary shot was Cruz, but that failed. He is running on fumes now, the fumes spewed by his jewish puppet masters.

Rip glen. Sold your soul after doing that restoring courage rally in israel.

t. Glenn Beck insider from 2006 - 2013
>>
>>76051910

[1/ ]I can only expand upon what my thesis is here.

Now, his political beliefs are constantly changing and evolving, his religious beliefs as well. However something that is starting to show as being more consistent is his preferential support of Hillary Clinton. In 2008 he conducted an email with Katie Couric in which he explicitly stated he would rather have Clinton be elected as president than McCain.

And he during this entire election cycle he has seemingly left Hillary alone in order to exclusively cover Trump, and what Trump says and does.

To me, it's starting to seem like he is indirectly campaigning for the Clinton family to gain and maintain power. Such as this election, he realized too late that by hating and constantly campaigning against trump, he is alienating half of his audience (which is arguably causing his program, and his company to fail, leading to his firing of about 40 workers just a few weeks ago). *See pic related as I'm wondering if that might be related*

However the other half of his audience he redirects them to a third party candidate, effectively taking votes away from Trump and redirecting them towards someone like Cruz (who is now open to possibly as an independent) and Gary Johnson (the Libertarian Candidate)
>>
File: 1464726779545.png (670 KB, 961x2195) Image search: [Google]
1464726779545.png
670 KB, 961x2195
>>76051910
[2/ ]

Here’s what shows itself as being weird to me, why would Glenn Beck endorse a GOP candidate this year, during this election cycle? He said so himself, he has never endorsed any candidate specifically in the last 40 years...but of all candidates why Cruz? Beck isn’t stupid, so why did he choose to endorse someone who has been shown to be a pathological liar in political dealings throughout his entire career? He knows half his audience saw him as a slime, and like I said, Beck is smart, so he would've had to have seen that as well. So again, that begs the question why he endorsed him.

I think it might have something to do with business dealings with the clinton family, Hillary and the rest of the Clinton Clan are smart as well. They foresaw that Cruz would not be a threat to a potential Clinton administration, but Trump would. So they donated money into Becks failing media company in order to make sure he could take voters away from Trump. They knew that Kasich would never be a threat, especially since he was being funded by Soros, the same as the Clintons, Bush was a weak candidate, and Rubio wasn't experienced enough...

Beck knew half his audience was more preferential to Cruz before he endorsed him because Cruz came off as the constitutionalist conservative that would save American morals, making him the more logical individual for Beck to support in order to redirect those votes.

Forgot the pic last time, here it is
>>
He shills to the highest bidder.

The guy has no principles, that much is clear, because he picks out non-issues of a candidate he's supposed to shill against (like Trump flip flopping on abortion) and saying A HA! TIME TO VOTE FOR THE LEFT OR 3RD PARTY BECAUSE FUCK YOU FOR NOT BEING THE EXACT KIND OF CONSERVATIVE I WANT (cries like a fucking baby)

The scary part is that anybody listens to him at all, if you look up cuck in the dictionary you'll see his picture with Vicks vapor rub under his eyes
>>
File: Beck BTFO.jpg (146 KB, 1262x876) Image search: [Google]
Beck BTFO.jpg
146 KB, 1262x876
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt-ObPzvkRY

>May have voted for her.

Let's retweet the shit out of this. Stump him into the ground.
>>
>>76052420
Are you saying that you were in the circle at the Blaze a few years back? Because of so, I'm wondering if you could provide and more help?
>>
>>76053580
What a fucking faggot sore loser. America chooses a slightly different candidate than he wanted and there for should be punished?

This insufferable cunt needs to die of an overdose. We need to meme it into reality.
>>
>>76053598
This. Has Glenn Beck relapsed.
>>
File: Talk Show Roll.jpg (288 KB, 622x1510) Image search: [Google]
Talk Show Roll.jpg
288 KB, 622x1510
Keep the thread alive.
>>
>>76054490
Here's what's going on. My entire basis here is that Glenn is accepting money from the Clintons in order to save his program and station from failing, while in return turning voters away from Trump and directing them outside the GOP entirely.

All the meanwhile, Glenn has started to deteriorate mentally and physically to the point where he has just about literally become insane.

The huge degradation in his programming can prove this, in addition to his examples of proving he can cry by his own will and on demand. He is starting to show signs of a sociopathic mental state, all of which could be attributed to his upbringing and how much of a troubled past he had.

It would be completely reasonable to assume that he has fallen into a somewhat depressed and relapsed state of mind, possibly binge drinking in private (recovering alcoholic after all) and fucking interns at Mercury Radio. All of which leading up to him finally an heroing after the election.
>>
>>76054490
The issue here is that I don't yet have any proof as to his dealings with the Clintons, and until I can find it, I only have speculation.

I'm starting to wonder if it would be possible to track down the 40 employees that were unexpectedly laid off and talk to them...most of which are probably disgruntled that they now have to find new jobs
>>
>>76051786
Recall when GB was on cnn headline news before it went defunct, he verbatim stated 'I would support Hillary,' when talking about 08 candidates.

He's prob always been a hillshill. Prob a pedo too.
>>
File: Bill Kristol Shillary.jpg (223 KB, 464x650) Image search: [Google]
Bill Kristol Shillary.jpg
223 KB, 464x650
>>76054965
Check LinkedIn to track down Beck apostates. Also you could just start the rumor. It may not be definitely true, but it is the #NeverTrump endgame. All #NeverTrump shills need to be exposed as Shilldogs.

This video is a start. See>>76053580
>>
>>76055136
Trust me, I've watched the full interview about 10 times already, it has a prominent place in my project folder.

I'm going to browse through Linkedin tomorrow.

One other thing I want to point out that I find rather curious is that Glenn seems to be projecting. And by that I mean that he never skips an opportunity to tell his consumers that Trump is the Hillary shill...that he's the plant and he's the one accepting her money. He's said that almost every other day now.

Just another observation I've made.
>>
File: Trump Beck.png (331 KB, 613x687) Image search: [Google]
Trump Beck.png
331 KB, 613x687
>>76055363
Make a video that shows Beck flip flopping.

>Trump is a Hillary plant

then

>Hillary should have won in 2008

Retweet and embarrass.
>>
>>76053580
Why do people like him?
>>
File: Romney Worse.jpg (17 KB, 238x350) Image search: [Google]
Romney Worse.jpg
17 KB, 238x350
>>76055661
He's a mormon. He's very emotional and cries when talking about the future of the country. He called out Obama on Fox. He has a right-wing radio show. He also has lolbertarian tendencies and is a """"recovered""" addict.
>>
>>76055652
I've started by first posting some onto Trumps twitter linking the video of Beck in the Couric interview

It's a start
>>
>>76056447
Good. Be sure to Tweet Trump boosters too. Milo, PPB, etc can retweet things Trump can't.

Here's a good one.

https://twitter.com/SwiftOnOikonomy/status/738088819665309696

Also shill the shit out of this on every relevant /pol/ thread. Link the Trumpgen to this.
>>
>>76056447
Where blackie?
>>
>>76056616
Should I link this page in my messages to the twitter contacts?
>>
>>76051786
Glenda the Prancing Demon is surely going to vote for Hillary in November. I hope his suspension is permanent.
>>
>>76051786
He is as big a piece of shit as humanely possible, thats for sure

Who the fuck even watches his show?

Confused old christfag boomer cucks who believe in god but none of the "bigotry" because it makes their slut wives upset?

That must be it
>>
>>76055661
Evangelicals are very gullible. Most know they shouldn't be listening to a heretical Mormon but they are swayed by him being anti Obama, pro Christian values, and pro gun. Just like Lyin Ted, he uses people that are easily persuadable to attain power and influence.

Beck is not a nice person. He's mocked 9/11 spouses and a rival radio host's wife for having a miscarriage.
>>
>>76056839
No. This page is a conspiracy. Just link the videos.
>>
Do you guys think Beck is genuinely a mormon?

It seems odd for a Mormon to endorse a dominionist like Cruz. I'm not totally clear on the exact nature of Cruz's beliefs, but on the face of it they don't seem to be compatible.

I know that back in 2012 I was still a Lutheran, and I was sick to my stomach at the idea of voting for a Mormon.
>>
>>76057260
I doubt he is just like cruz.
>>
>>76057068
I can tell you right now who consumes his material, it's former GOP voters who hoped on the Libertarian/Tea party bandwagon 4 years ago when the GOP started making an ass out of itself, yet still hold Republican values even though they are too frightened to be labeled Republican.

Also they are the ones who have a religiously scrubbed sense of American history.
>>
>>76051786
I think he might just be retarded OP, see >>76051910
>>
>>76057123
I passed some info onto Milo,

SwiftOnOikonomy got banned, or at least the account that you linked did.

I need some more. Twitter's not my typical stomping grounds.
>>
File: Jared Taylor Swift.jpg (66 KB, 587x663) Image search: [Google]
Jared Taylor Swift.jpg
66 KB, 587x663
>>76057631
Ok

Jared Taylor Swift is pretty good for retweets.

Pizza Party Ben, not Ben Shapiro.

Also send to Infowars, they'll love the conspiracy angle.
>>
>>76057839
DM them to give them a bit more info or tweet the vids?
>>
>>76057896
Both.
>>
>>76058324

Success. PizzaPartyBen thought this shit was huge. JaredTaylorSwift thinks Beck is irrelevant enough to not warrant any further thought, and I'm waiting for a response Milo Yiannopoulos.

I just got this out to potentially 50 thousand people at once. Not to mention I've tweeted infowars since those fuckers don't have a DM set up.

I got some posts out on Trumps FB page, showed off a few choice video clips on Becks FB, and am gonna start making the rounds over R/The_Donald, see if I can pick up any traction on Plebbit.

Let's hope this shit doesn't come back and bite me in the ass.
>>
File: MAGA Hug.png (259 KB, 632x382) Image search: [Google]
MAGA Hug.png
259 KB, 632x382
>>76059288
Good job buddy. If you need to deny remember.

>I got hacked.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.