[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are whites supposed to win this when we are this divided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ttt1574.jpg (36 KB, 240x101) Image search: [Google]
ttt1574.jpg
36 KB, 240x101
How are whites supposed to win this when we are this divided and have to fight so much bullshit on so many fronts?

The old hatred of the World Wars, the new hatred of the globalist divide and conquer manipulation, the destruction of the family unit, the brainwashing of our youth with a focus on women, the emasculation of our boys and the normalization of mental illnesses all wrapped in with a PC anti white doctrine.

So much death. What can men do against such reckless hate?
>>
>>75747997
Organisation.
>>
>>75747997

Whites in the US will be allowed to survive for the foreseeable future. It is the second Jewish homeland and as much as they'd like to, they are unable to train niggers to see the difference between whites and Jews.

Western Europe might be fucked for now, will have to wait for a second re-conquista if so. Which will come from the East. If the invasion continues in the west there will be massive white flight to the east (for the people who can't afford the US, Australia, etc). This is why the Jews are so desperate to get Muslims into Eastern Europe, but they don't seem very successful for now.
>>
>>75748568

>unironically thinking the Jews did it

Top kek
>>
>>75747997
segregation. eliminate refugee housing in your cities and force them to make those stupid ikea sheds outside of your cities if they want to house refugees. destroy them when they try to put them in your cities

do not speak to refugees. do not go to stores that refugees frequent. do not go to public functions. do not travel alone always in a group with some sort of weapons even if its just pork and knives
>>
>>75747997
You're speaking too early, wait about 10 more years and the same burden your countries will share will be the bond that you're hoping for.
>>
>>75748924
Rapefugees are not the core of the problem, they're just a symptom
>>
File: 1460470986925.jpg (63 KB, 640x415) Image search: [Google]
1460470986925.jpg
63 KB, 640x415
>>75747997
>>
>>75747997
Thinking that being white makes you magically superior and thus failing to organize and play other races one against another is why whites are losing battles on all fronts.

> Teh Joos did it!
> Teh niggers are ruining everyhting!
> Teh Mudslimes are invading!
> Teh chinks took my jerbs!
> Build a wall and keep the spics out!
> Pooh in loo stop taking my programming jerb!

Do you think whites will win anything with taht kind of attitude?
>>
>>75749278

Without rapefugees all you need is a small shift in social mores and birthrates to put a country back on a sustainable path. Also a nation's culture will survive in the mean time.

With the current number of rapefugees we pretty much need a day of the rope to fix things and our countries only have decades to go before we will lack the strength to do it.

Japan will do fine ... we are on the edge of the abyss.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (240 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240 KB, 1162x850
>>75747997
Well, the Orthodox have a good idea...

D E U S V U L T
E
U
S
V
U
L
T
>>
>>75750087

- The joos did do it.
- Niggers do ruin everything near them
- The mudslimes are invading.
- I've no problem with the chinks, but we do need to protect internal industries, especially against competition based on environmental destruction
- You should build a wall to keep the spics out
- I have no problem with poos with half decent iq, I think they are a benefit to the US and you're large enough to accommodate them, you should slow down the number of foreign spouses though

I think if all whites had this attitude we'd rule the world. Alas, for now the joos are winning.
>>
>>75747997
We just need a white George Soros ultra-millionaire type nigga. Even one rich Aryan would do a lot to help.

Whose ready to give their entire life to achieve this?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.