[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I convert my libtard friends to support Trump, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1464531720588.png (212 KB, 800x590) Image search: [Google]
1464531720588.png
212 KB, 800x590
How do I convert my libtard friends to support Trump, /pol/?
>>
You sound like a Muslim, man.
>>
>>75728295
Tell them that Bernie is openly shilling for his constituents to vote for the one that stole their messiah's nomination.

The trick isn't to make them LIKE Trump, they'll NEVER admit they were wrong. The trick is to make them so angry, so disillusioned, so consumed with political self-loathing that they'll vote Trump to spite Hillary.

Claim to be a spurned Bernie supporter, make shit up about how you donated all your rent money or something, and really conflate Hillary with crooked politics.

You'll win some over, and that's good. Others will have a renewed vigor for Bernie, which is useful, as it keeps dividing the Democrat vote.

The hardcore Shillary crowd will be the hardest target.
>>
make sure they have no access to media, information, and/or facts, and they should go right along with him...>>75728295
>>
>>75728295
Find what makes them tic, and apply strong pressure.

If they are male, question their masculinity for supporting a woman or a low-test man. Don't be aggressively confrontational, just point out how much more strongly Trump meets their identity.

If they are white, question why they are so oblivious to the destruction of their own heritage.

You should be able to extrapolate from here. Don't expect immediate results. All you can do is plant the seeds of doubt and let confirmation bias do the rest.

Good luck.
>>
>>75728295

Is this image representing a certain game/book or whatever? Is so which?
>>
>>75729412
Bloodborne. A PS4 Lovecraftian game made by From Software, the creators of Dark Souls. That particular character is Eileen the Crow.
>>
remain calm and rational. Explain to them it's important to maintain border security and take care of our own people first. Even liberal leaning know-nothings are distrustful of the media, emphasize the difference between illegal immigrants and mexicans. If they're normal rational people they'll understand but don't be a pushy asshole shouting people down like a stereotypical leftist. You can also explain how much better he is than Hillary. Good luck.
>>
>>75728295
Imagine if Hillary gets elected.

What will historians of the future think of you?

It'll be like us today looking at Bush videos and still laughing - who the fuck would ever elect that guy... yea....

Then the historians will look and see a monkey then a women.. gg America.
>>
File: zero fucks given.webm (3 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
zero fucks given.webm
3 MB, 640x352
>>75728295
cut them the fuck loose
focus your energies on worthwhile projects
don't waste energy on meatsacks
when they start to get eaten they'll be running to you for help to save them---laugh as they die
>>
>>75729512

Thank you anon. I thought that might be it. Everything about this game looks fascinating. I gotta play it someday, dont have a PS4 unfortunately.
>>
>>75728295
Depends. If they are Bernie, it takes GREAT arguments backed by a ton of citations, but you can win them over. Hillary fans, on the other hand, aren't intellectually honest, and you have no hope of doing anything with them.

I've done it to one person on kikebook. A lesbian sjw, in fact. It's possible. Took me 2 full days.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.