[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti Trump protesters attack and rob Youtube Prankster.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 789789999.png (883 KB, 972x636) Image search: [Google]
789789999.png
883 KB, 972x636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPLtksShge4
>>
>>75559714

tldr ?
>>
top zozzle
>>
>>75559929

>Youtube prankster Joey Salads goes to anti Trump protest at Trump rally
>tries to get them to stamp on American flag etc, they seem into it.
>The protesters realize the guy is a prankster who is trying to get them to make a fool of themselves
>the protesters try to incite a mob against him
>they start getting aggressive on the verge of hitting, running after
>the protesters steal one of their backpacks full of stuff and an American flag
>the prankster goes back and has confrontation with one of them (nasty words go back and forth) and an interview with media
>>
>>75559714

I hate guido culture with a passion.
>>
>>75559929
> guy joins an anti-trump protest with an american flag
> "hey guys help me with this I want to stomp on the american flag wanna join me? also I have a communist flag you can hold it"
> "yeah sure"
> suddenly they realize this is going to be uploaded into the internet
> "this guy is trying to make people stomp on the american"
> ends up getting some of his stuff stolen
>>
>>75559929
>tries to get them to stomp on the America flag and hold the commie flag
>they agree
>someone reveals who he is
>they get violent towards him
>>
Joey salads? Bet he's a tosser
>>
>>75559714
BASED JOEY SALADS
>>
TOLERANT
>>
>>75559714
>all the comments are bernouts trying to make fun of Trump
>Trump isn't even mentioned in this video outside of the rally
>>
File: pissedportman.jpg (167 KB, 542x542) Image search: [Google]
pissedportman.jpg
167 KB, 542x542
>>75559714
>Attacked and Robbed at a Trump rally
>>
>>75559714
Good, i hate fucking "pranksters." Shoulda cracked his dome w an axe handle.
>>
>>75559714
Why are average Americans so ridiculously stupid? I mean is it the heat or what?
>>
>>75559929
>prankster tricks anti-trumpers into revealing their true colors
>anti-trumpers realize they've been stumped and turn aggressive
>>
>>75561310
It's the liberals.
>>
>>75561310
Boredom and the craving for attention causes them to do stupid shit.
>>
I saw this fag in Anaheim after we walked out of the rally. Fuck those protesters too. One of them pulled a blade on the girl I was with.
>>
>joeysalads
next people will start posting leafy vids
damn /pol/ is shit nowadays
>>
>>75560619
don't be so fast m8
sprinkledpeen.tumblr.com/tagged/Joey-Salads
>>
>>75559714
They weren't attacked and they weren't robbed either. Wew. Pretty funny meme, OP.
>>
>>75559714
>dat weak whispy whistle at 1:03 though
>>
>>75559714
He kinda fucked up. You can't do this when you're famous.
>>
>>75561310

Hollywood's shit is pumped into their brains 24/7. They get home from work or school and sit in front of the TV. Sports, shitty sitcoms, what have you. The Electric Jew rots the mind. Reading recreationally is extremely uncommon among American youth.
>>
>>75559714
>tfw you realize the Jews are advertising their vids on /pol/
>>
>>75561310
I don't know either
its not only this video I see where people are being so affective and can't hold their temper

esp. when its these police videos, I mean every US-american should know by now that US-police can be very strict and triggerfriendly, still most americans are flipping their shit more and more with every second only when they see a police-officer
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.