[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Race_2016_film_poster.jpg (22 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
Race_2016_film_poster.jpg
22 KB, 220x326
What does /pol/ think about this movie?
>>
File: observe.jpg (164 KB, 499x514) Image search: [Google]
observe.jpg
164 KB, 499x514
It was eh...

Comes off preachy
>>
>>75237509
It isn't going to show the truth that Hitler shook hands with that negro and basically the negro felt happy because of this for the rest of his life. It's going to show Hitler in a negative way of being racist as fuck and the us government of being supportive, which it wasn't.
It's jewish tricks 101.
>NATSOC is bad, but only if the goyim have it.
>Hitler was an anti-christ.
>Nazi Germany wanted to exterminate everyone but white blonde blueyed people.
>>
>>75239268
Oh, I just checked, it's already out, are my predictions right?
>>
>>75239317

oy vey https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympia_(1938_film)#In_popular_culture
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (28 KB, 701x310) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
28 KB, 701x310
>This movie is supposed to show that white people are not the best.
>Then a person goes and checks the medal table of the 1936 olympics.
>And realizes....
>Oh, wait a minute, those jews tricked me again.
>>
>>75237509
In Spain, it tanked hard.
>>
>>75239694
Think they'll ever make any literature about it?
>>
>>75237509
Jewish lies
>>
If you pay to see this film, you should be drugged and shot.

It's dishonest on so many levels, I don't even know where to begin. They had to wait for Owens to die and probably paid off his 23 kids to make this jewish bullshit.
>>
>>75239268
I'd bet my left arm that this guy is 100% right. The American propaganda machine has been running overtime since the war to try and convince the world that they weren't the most racist country on Earth. They pulled the same crap with Flyboys, where Eugene Ballard tearfully says that "up there, maybe they won't see that I'm black". But all he had to do in reality, was get out of the United States.
>>
RACE BAIT
>>
>>75237509
reviews say its shit, even american ones
>>
WE WUZ RUNNING IN THE THIRD REICH AND SHIT
>>
File: 165487431.jpg (59 KB, 573x462) Image search: [Google]
165487431.jpg
59 KB, 573x462
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/feb/19/race-review-jesse-owens-drama-berlin-olympics

>More sour notes arrive in scenes with two proverbial “good Germans”. One is Owens’ competitor in the long jump, Carl “Luz” Long, who famously advised him during their competition, and the woman who filmed this encounter of sportsmanship, Leni Riefenstahl. A fascinating figure deserving of her own biopic (and until that time, check out the enormous 1993 documentary, The Wonderful Horrible Life of Leni Riefenstahl), the brilliant film innovator is played with panache and excitement by Carice van Houten.

>Carl
>Leni
>>
>>75237509

He's a hypocrite. A Jew was supposed to run the next race and they said no you're in for him Owens Hitler doesnt want a jew running and instead of standing up for him, after Jessie already won and got his glory, he ran for him.

So instead of helping someone who was going through something similar but of a different race, he grabbed the glory for himself and ran anyways. He's kind of a piece of shit for that one
>>
File: feels good.png (110 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
feels good.png
110 KB, 330x270
>>75239691
>>
>>75243957
Thats because the reviewers are part of the white patrichy obviously.
>>
>>75244173
IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH !!1!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.