[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ not know that irish people were treated as second
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: th.jpg (19 KB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
19 KB, 300x241
Does /pol/ not know that irish people were treated as second class citizens, never held as slaves (and don't try pulling that indentured servant bs, it's a complete misrepresentation of the system. The Irish were not slaves in the way africans were), and only for a generation or two. The asian population now is majority asian immigrants from one or two generations ago, they were never segregated as black people were.

Again, the urban black population has issues because they were held as property for 300 years, and for 500 years society actively made sure they were poor and uneducated. Even someone with a basic high school education knows that asians and irish never went through that.
>>
I don't think anybody honestly disagrees that this shit has hurt them. It's a white thing to build an enlightened society. Whites ended slavery, after all, and we're slowly acclimated to a free society. The problem is the parasites pushing this shit to the far left that it's ridiculous and damaging for a quick buck or political agenda, hence the growth of the far right. So fuck off, Kikelstein. It's your own fault.
>>
>>75182038
>irish people were treated as second class citizen

See also:
Germans
Scandinavians
Italians
(and obviously Slavs)

(Source: Founding Fathers, Englishmen in general)
>>
>>75182038
>and don't try pulling that indentured servant bs, it's a complete misrepresentation of the system
I.S. was far worse than slavery. Most servants were worked to death within their 7 year retainer so they werent owed their severance. Slaves were a lifelong investment and were treated far better because of it.

You can just ignore this because it's not convenient.

Also, blacks arent stupid because of slavery, they're literally far, far less evolved in their cognitive faculties. This is a proven scientific fact.

Frankly, American blacks are better off having been enslaved. They either wouldnt exist at all, or they'd be in Africa, where their ancestors lives as slaves originally anyway.
>>
>>75183143
where is this blacks cognitive faculties are less evolved stuff from? I doubt there was much change in mental abilities in only 50k years since we left africa and were black.
>>
>>75183557
If you doubt there was much change in 50000 years why would 500 short years be a setback to blacks
>>
>>75182038
So the Chinks working to death on the railroads and Irishmen being sent immediately to the meatgrinder of the Civil War doesn't count?

This is why history needs to be a more focused subject, so fucks like you don't waste oxygen.
>>
File: 1410194449879.png (10 KB, 427x474) Image search: [Google]
1410194449879.png
10 KB, 427x474
>>75182038
>The asian population now is majority asian immigrants from one or two generations ago, they were never segregated as black people were.
That's right, they weren't segregated. You wanna know why? Because they weren't allowed in in the first fucking place! Look up the Chinese Exclusion act, fucking retard. The Chinese, and the Jew's were the most treaded on groups throughout recent history. Blacks had it good, so kill yourself
>>
>>75182038

WE WUZ IRISH N SHIIET
>>
>>75182038
There were serfs in Russia for like 800 fucking years and the Russian people have accomplished way more than blacks.
>>
>>75182038
>Asians were never segregated
Except when, you know, we put them in fucking concentration camps
>>
>>75182038
>what is Barbados?

t. American that likes to read about his Irish heritage

(I don't claim to be Irish so fuck off paddy's)
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6 KB, 223x226
>>75182038
>Again, the urban black population has issues because they were held as property for 300 years, and for 500 years society actively made sure they were poor and uneducated. Even someone with a basic high school education knows that asians and irish never went through that.
So, why is it then, that, even several generations after Jim Crowe has ended, and at least 1 generation after it was socially acceptable to be openly racist, (And don't say racism still exists like that, it fucking doesn't.) That the blacks STILL haven't managed to correct themselves as a people? Aside from a few select outliers, the black population is as it's made out to be. If what you're saying about "muh oppression" Is true, why is it that Jews managed to prosper so much after the Holocaust? Women after achieving suffrage? The Japanese after Hiroshima and Nagasaki? The list goes on. It's not even a racial issue. Blacks have the capability to be on a level with Whites, they just don't even try. They're reaping what they sow, all the issues that exist in black neighborhoods are their own doing, be it through rampant crime allowance, drug abuse, or electing the wrong people.
>>
>>75182038
also because their culture is shit and they have a median IQ of 80
>>
>>75182038
The Irish were slaves, and being both cheaper than African slaves and associated with the stigma of being Catholic, they were treated far worse. Your mental gymnastics to give it a different name is irrelevant. Hell, most of the population of Europe were slaves in all but name under Feudalism. Niggers have no excuse.
>>
And then blacks do the same exact things in countries that literally bend over backwards for them, such as Sweden, and your argument falls apart.
>>
>>75182038
What the fuck is your point?
>>
>>75182038
You know, whether you're right or not, I actually don't give a shit anymore. The BLM, all those individual whiners, the endless white bashing articles in the HuffPo and Salon, and the whole Left wing in general have made me so desensitized and so pissed off I literally could not care if every single one of them was enslaved right now and shipped off to China or the Gulags. You hate white people, fine, so fuck off from white countries. Go live in a black utopia, there are plenty of them in Africa. it's that simple.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.