[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: 1425597263901.jpg (679 KB, 1300x2496) Image search: [Google]
1425597263901.jpg
679 KB, 1300x2496
Assalamu Alaikum my brothers(and sisters). For long /pol/ been center of white nationalist 80 iq nazis.. But this is about to change. /pol/ will be not place for crusader circlejerk anymore.We (Muslims of /pol/) Has been growing rapidly in this board. And i believe we will make up half of this board in 2020. Westerners who bomb and exploit our muslim brothers make our brothers discover sites like Reddit, 4chan bit late. but we are here alhamdülillah.

Christianity is corrupt,degenerate and incompetent.
Islam is the only religion that against degeneracy and corruption. Islam is not violent. as our prophet(Salahallü Aleyhi Vesselam,Peace Be Upon Him) said:

"Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors."

With honor and Pride.

points we can discuss
•Do you think we should allow baastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?
•Why does america celebrate ""cristmas"" and not Ramadan? Where is fairness?
•Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""? What do you do when they tell you this?
•Do you think the continuous fake hate propaganda directed toward us in the west will cause pogroms in the future
•Do you think it's permissible to say mashallah to a non muslim person?
and
Joining Islam is not a conversion; it is a homecoming, it is reverting to the original faith of mankind. nothing is better.
>>
remove kebab
>>
Kys
>>
>>75172609
>•Do you think we should allow baastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?
I think there should be mutual respect and we should not offend Christians and they should not offend us.
>•Why does america celebrate ""cristmas"" and not Ramadan? Where is fairness?
Not many Muslims.
>•Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""?
No, because they mean it in a good way.
>What do you do when they tell you this?
I say what they say to me back.
>•Do you think the continuous fake hate propaganda directed toward us in the west will cause pogroms in the future
Possibly.
>•Do you think it's permissible to say mashallah to a non muslim person?
I think so because it still comes from the same place.
>>
File: 1442052058181.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1442052058181.png
65 KB, 285x276
get out
>>
File: CilgvS7W0AE2uIh.jpg-large.jpg (98 KB, 700x750) Image search: [Google]
CilgvS7W0AE2uIh.jpg-large.jpg
98 KB, 700x750
>source : sharia law book
>"There is no difference between penetrate from the front or butt, a human or an animal. ... Because this does not require punishment."

Islam authorise zoophilia and sodomy.
>>
If you cancer fucktards love Islam so much then move the fuck back to morocco or whatever sandnigger hellhole you came out of. Get the FUCK out of our country you fucking roaches
>>
>>75172609
Do us all a favor, end your life.
>>
File: islam is the religion of peace.png (298 KB, 610x729) Image search: [Google]
islam is the religion of peace.png
298 KB, 610x729
>>
>>75174662
suicide is haram
>>
Report, hide and sage
>>
>>75174710

So is your life
>>
Sandnigger
>>
>>75172609
>>75174486
this
why come/stay here if it's soooo fucking bad? too much sand up your asses expecting us to kiss it now?
don't bring your wars with you, religion of peace
>>
>>75172609
>•Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""? What do you do when they tell you this?
Why would saying merry Christmas offend anyone?
>>
>>75175040
I have no idea m8. I lived in Toyen, Oslo (2nd largest Muslim ghetto in Norway) for 4 years and every muslim store owner wished me merry Christmas during December, I wished them merry Christmas too and no one got offended
>>
>>75172609
islam is cancer
/thread
>>
File: mudslime faggots.png (242 KB, 644x388) Image search: [Google]
mudslime faggots.png
242 KB, 644x388
>>
File: image.gif (82 KB, 319x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
82 KB, 319x240
>>75172609
Roach pls
>>
File: 1463839676362.jpg (52 KB, 361x363) Image search: [Google]
1463839676362.jpg
52 KB, 361x363
Who left this here?
>>
Hey muslims

Are Sayyids the WE WUZ KANGS of the arab world?
Can you guys watch chinese cartoons or it's only an Israeli Secret Intelligence Service meme?
>>
>>75172609
There's an iq test before you can come to /pol/

Go away until you come back
>>
>>75172609
>Islam is the only religion that against degeneracy and corruption. Islam is not violent.
Documentary: Sword and the Crescent (Full)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk_VwZxN9bA
>Along with detailing new groundbreaking research on the uninspired origins of Koran stories and the corruption of early Koran manuscripts, this film also covers: offensive warfare, Muhammad's immorality and ruthlessness, errors of the Koran, Muhammad and the Bible, absurd Islamic teachings, and Muhammad's demon possession.
>>
bumb
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.