[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could this explain why African Americans have higher IQs tha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Could this explain why African Americans have higher IQs than Africans?

http://www.amren.com/news/2012/04/six-brain-damage-scourges-that-cripple-iq-in-sub-saharan-africa/
>>
>>75154643
Slave masters in the south used to sample the merchandise, created some slightly smarter nigs. Every smart one is not pure african, they have some european dna in there somewhere.
>>
>>75154643
African Americans are like 25% white and there is less malnutrition.
>>
>>75154643
>>75154962

Also check out this article

http://www.africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/528-race-intelligence-and-iq-are-blacks-smarter-than-whites

"BLACK AFRICAN EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT AND THEIR IMPLICATIONS FOR IQ:

The information presented above suggests that African born blacks residing in western countries as a group possess IQs that are between 5 points and a full standard deviation (15 IQ points) above that of whites living in these countries (see, Gottfredson, 1998; Ostrowsky, 1999; Richardson, 2002; Cross, 1994; Williams, 2005; Nisbett, 2002)."

Contrary to popular belief, African Immigrants have asian tier intelligence if not more
>>
>>75155064
Right because only the best Africans can leave Africa in the first place.
>>
>>75155191
Partly, and also there is higher nutrition and living standards these people have been nurtured in.
>>
>>75154643

>People on here genuinely think the topic is about niggers' intellectual prowess

This is hilarious OP, nice to know you found a subtle enough way to brag about your IQ without directly bringing it up.
>>
>>75154643
African Americans have 24% European DNA on average
>>
Are there any non miscegenation african intellectuals? Niggers from zimbabwe with an IQ higher than100?
I theorize no, even with the bell curve pure blooded africans do not exceed 100 iq
>>
>>75156918
What are you talking about?

>>75157048
This is not about African Americans

>>75157299
These studies infer otherwise
>>
File: drake pepe.jpg (74 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
drake pepe.jpg
74 KB, 1543x1360
>>75154643
Libcucks love to argue that IQ differences are due to "environmental factors"

And they're partially right, but not in the way that they think they are. Yes, genetics are the most important determinant of true potential IQ. But there are environmental factors that can fuck you up and make you not reach your genetic potential. Libcucks think this means being systematically oppressed or not getting baby einstein videos as a kid or whatever the fuck. But in reality, we're talking about environmental toxins/damages that can fuck up your development. Fetal alcohol syndrome, lead toxicity, kwashiorkor and other types of severe malnutrition often seen in africa, various types of infections that can leave you retarded. Probably have a higher prevalence of dropping babies on their heads and whatnot too.
>>
>>75157299
IIRC there is a small ethnic group in nigeria with an average IQ of 100 (or close to it). And from what I understand, they achieved this by putting their best ahead and leaving the rest behind.
>>
>>75157804
This.

Low IQ =/= oppression but it can be a result of shitty living conditions, and if there is a shithole, most of africa is
>>
>>75158287
Aren't those Igbos?
>>
>>75158874
I am igbo but I don't think it's us. Although we have a good average IQ, I don't think we left the rest behind but I am not an expert in my people's history
>>
>>75155064
This is exactly why nearly all of the blacks who come here either end up on the dole or as cab drivers, even the second generation.
>>
>>75159305
Idk about you but most of the African Immigrants in Canada are extremely educated due to Canada's strict immigration policies. You getting the uneducated fucks comes from you having a shitty immigration system in the sole name of multiculturalism
>>
>>75154643
Flynn effect + they're slightly mixed
>>
>>75155064
Too bad about regression to the mean though.

Second generation will regress back to low 90s.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.