[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /pol/, convince me to vote leave, and not retarded stuff like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: brexit_0.jpg (3 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
brexit_0.jpg
3 MB, 5184x3456
Ok /pol/, convince me to vote leave, and not retarded stuff like "EU are cucks", actual economic and political reasons.
>>
>>75094646
The EU isn't undemocratic, it's anti-democratic. Their votes and discussions on political issues are shrouded in secrecy while unelected members make the real decisions. They try to sate us with an EU Parliament but every time (and we've tried over 70 times) the UK as attempted to block an EU law in parliament it has been rejected.

The EU is destroying British industry as well, if you look at the fishing industry as the very worst example, one Dutch boat gets 25% of Britain's entire national allowance in fishing off OUR OWN coast. Meanwhile the EU is PAYING British fisheries to close down (I'll note that we pay the EU far more than we get back from them, so lets wonder where the money they pay our people top destroy our own industries is coming from).

There are more reasons, many, many more, but if you want a simple easy argument you can show your friends, look up European GDP and compare it to those in the EU, those outside the EU, and those outside the Euro Currency Zone, notice that the further away from the EU you get, the better off your people.

I truly envy the Norwegians, beautiful country, beautiful people, and they can fish higher quantities of fish in our own North Sea than we can because Germany is handicapping us on purpose.
>>
>>75095595
Hmmm I wonder where I've heard that before
>>
File: audi-a5-8620-1680x1050.jpg (181 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
audi-a5-8620-1680x1050.jpg
181 KB, 1680x1050
>>75094646
https://www.facebook com/danielhannan/videos/10153437832957331/

Its whats convinced a few people so far to switch to out.
>>
Watch this video, all the reasons I'm voting to leave articulately summed up in 6 minutes

https://youtu.be/FZRuIhtC9Mo
>>
>>75096227
thanks for that link>>75096073
>6073▶
>File: audi-a5-8620-1680x1050.jpg (181 KB, 1680x1050)
>>
>>75095773
Well Farage has been talking about the EU's shitty ''''democracy'''' since 2012 just because you saw it in a movie doesn't even vaguely make it invalid.

>https://youtu.be/8_24J5SZ6SA
>>
The EU has proven that it cannot survive with a shared currency but unshared fiscal policy. A European government is going to happen, period.

If you are fine with the history if your nation ending on that note then stay. If you think your nation deserves to exist then leave.

All the other reasoning is window dressing for that question. it's the one that matters.
>>
>>75094646
>not wanting your nation to be sovereign

Does anything need to be said, really?
>>
>>75096227
Some of that sounded dodgy, he uses China, India, and Ethiopia as examples of economically growing countries, then compares them to the Eurozone as a whole. Comparing us to shitty developing countries is pretty questionable, and several EU countries are growing just fine.

The points about the non-accountable beurocracy, and geographic proximity being a bad reason for membership were very good though.

Still undecided.

>>75097798
>The EU has proven that it cannot survive with a shared currency but unshared fiscal policy. A European government is going to happen, period.

If that significantly improved the economy and standard of living, I might be ok with it. But that's the problem, I haven't seen a good argument one way or the other. Both sides use lots of emotive rhetoric that doesn't mean much, "muh nationalism" vs "muh european community".
>>
>>75098307
>If that significantly improved the economy and standard of living, I might be ok with it.

it will improve your economy but badly hurt the standard of living.
>>
>>75098761
If there's an article about the ecnomics behind that I'd gladly read it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.