[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazil and venezuela are dead.Where are you going to flee to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: download (2).png (4 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
4 KB, 268x188
Hey brazilians and venezuelans , now that our countries are dead where do you intend to go and what is your backup plan? I just got a job in europe and I am leaving to Italy next month.What about you guys? Or are you going to sink with the ship?
>>
>>75049751
1) Lerning languages.
I'm learning French and German and I've got a DELE B2 (Spanish) last year.
2) Get a posgrad (master or doctorate) abroad.
>>
>>75049853
Are you an enginner student/graduate? If so, There are plenty of jobs for naval and chemical enginering here in Europe
>>
>>75049751
my situation is pretty bad particularly anon
>dropping out college cause i gave up working on my current area
>might migrate to Cucknada to make some money with anything while i make a business course (idk) because its easier to move there.
>if things in Brazil get worse i don't plan to come back but i don't know if i'll stay in Canada. might move to USA later
>If things get better in Brazil (either we elect Bolsonaro or have another military gov) i might go back
>on the last case scenario i'll go to Argentina

pretty much this,i have no plan.
>>
>>75050064
Unfortunately I'm a politial scientist with a MA. But I could learn how to clean dishes quite quickly.
>>
>>75050212
also fluency in French,eng and spanish and now learning german. not that it helps much
>>
Is it that bad?
>>
File: download (5).jpg (8 KB, 233x205) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
8 KB, 233x205
>>75050248
Kek,That is the spirit m8
>>
>>75050307
it was always bad, but the commies mad it worse
>>
>>75050307
Well people arent starving or rioting, but for higher educated people(your average brazilian /pol/ anon) the country is pretty much dead.Massive unenployment for enginner and cience graduates,those who have a job like myself are getting fired in the near future.
>>
File: 1463307363114.jpg (95 KB, 583x732) Image search: [Google]
1463307363114.jpg
95 KB, 583x732
Venezuelan reporting.
I left 6 years ago and I thought things were really bad back then, guess it only gets worse every month as of now. If you are still in Venezuela dont give up mamaguevo or just move to another country.
It's better to have a hard time for minimum 3 years getting a new life/job, than having monkeys killing you one day in the future.

Also expect only a few Venezuelan posters, CANTV the main ISP is banned, so most venezuelans only lurk.
>>
>>75050307
We are in Atlas Shrugged level now
>>75050414
But at least we can still go to other places in South America. Paraguay, Argentina (now with Macri) and Chile (despite Bachelet) are not doing bad.
>>
>>75050976
Wtf? Why did their main ISP get banned?
>>
File: photostudio_1457067244697.jpg (340 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1457067244697.jpg
340 KB, 1080x1080
>>75050248
Lol nice profession for a completely corrupt shithole like Brazil. Must be tough.
Puerto Rico is going off the same cliff but America bails them out, they are all getting depressed because living on welfare is not fulfilling. What a bunch of shitbrains.
>>
>>75051084
Most Venezuelans use CANTV since its the cheapest and most reliable internet, all the other ISP usually are shit (fast but never work or only work around 11pm onwards).
Moot banned the ISP because of a spammer that changed ips a long time ago.
>>
>>75051046
Yeah , I thought about that, but if I am going to go through the hassle of moving abroad, might as well shoot for the top countries(western europe and north america).Latin america is too unstable you cant know when everything is going to shit
>>
>>75051360
Always remember this quote, Murricabro (and that Ben Garrison cartoon)
>>
Our situation is slightly more stable at least. You guys can come over I-If you want.
>>
Just waiting until i finish my masters course before trying to move the fuck away to get my PhD. I'm thinking about moving to Poland since i have Polish citizenship.
>>
>>75053304
>has european citzenship
>can move to literally every country in western europe
>decides to go to a poor eastern european country instead with one of the hardest languages in the world
Just why???
>>
Brazilians just revive Pedro 2
>>
>>75053907
It's easy, anon. you'll need only some Duolingo classes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlOoSsfU6cM
>>
styx
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.