[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pitiful German cucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-25-14-44-47.png (173 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-25-14-44-47.png
173 KB, 540x960
A while ago I started learning German by myself. One of the things I did was setting my phone to German language, to force myself to learn out of necessity. A couple of days ago I noticed that many YouTube links posted here are nicht verfügbar. But on my desktop, they actually are, totally verfügbar. So YouTube thinks I'm German and it shows me the censored version for Germany.

You people are monumental cucks for allowing this.

I live in an ex-communist country and I have experienced censorship first hand when I was a kid. But my country was like that because USSR influence, after WW2.

You had American protection, freedom, Marshall plan.

What the fuck did you do in the last couple of years? How did you end up like this?

Are you going to reelect Merkel?
>>
>>75049715
Subversion is a powerful tactic.
>>
>>75049715
>What the fuck did you do in the last couple of years?
Learned to proxy
But serioudly: there are several reasons why it could be blocked...it could be a Copyright thing, ir something similar. And then there is also material that is deemed to be "verfassungsfeindlich", like a swastika or an unedited Version of mein kampf, to name easy examples.

>How did you end up like this?
Decades of hereditary guilt propaganda and general leftist shit.

>Are you going to reelect Merkel?
I hope not. Never voted for that ugly cunt in the first place, abd i hope the German voters will finally stop giving the cdu voted.
>>
>>75050542
>And then there is also material that is deemed to be "verfassungsfeindlich", like a swastika or an unedited Version of mein kampf
Communism killed more people than nazism. Can you watch old communist propaganda material on YouTube, in Germany?
>>
>>75051202
>old communist propaganda
On the other hand, you can easily see _new_ propaganda, every day, just turn on the TV, buy a newspaper, look at Merkel.

BTW the censored video is showing Russians bombing Germany in WW2.
>>
>>75049715

>American protection
>"protection"

You named an important reason yourself already
>>
>>75051202
You can watch nazi propaganda as well. The redacted version.

>>75052144
Not only tv, news as well: almost every News outlet, radio, or tv station in germany is owned by one of about a dozen families who - guess what - are buddies wirh each other.
>>
Germans are badly, badly broken, beyond what a normal person could possibly understand. The ONLY history education they get, from birth to university, is basically a constant guilt trip about WW2. There are huge scholarly and intellectual debates in Germany whenever someone so much as suggests that the Nazi period was historically contingent. They are obsessively self-loathing.

Western man has always had a self-destructive, overly cultivated, feminine, sensuous aspect. The unique situation in Germany has made it completely take over the country. It's good to be a huge pussy in Germany. It's good to hate yourself. It's good to hate your country.

It's superficial. You can see on 4chan immediately that it's superficial, in the way Germans don't really give a fuck about it. Give it one more generation and it will be shrugged off.
>>
>>75052860
>>American protection
>>"protection"
Would you rather had USSR "protection", like we did? Please.

You did this yourselves.

Blamimg the Americans is downright ungrateful and retarded.

After WW2, many Romanians waited for the Americans to come. They would not believe that the USA would abandon us. They died waiting.
>>
>>75049715
>You had American protection, freedom, Marshall plan.
you answered your own question
>>
>>75054006
>Would you rather had USSR "protection", like we did?
why are these the only options??
>ungrateful
m8
>>
>>75049715

Your DAILY reminder that the EU will ensure that elections will do NOTHING to change the status quo

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/
>>
>>75049715
i can't speak about german cucks, but i did fuck a /pol/ster's girlfriend last week
>>
>>75054006
I'm sorry. We should have listened to Patton.
>>
>>75054006
The American government opened Europe's borders to shitskins in order to weaken Europe. The USSR didn't.

The USSR was shit, but American meddling will be far worse for Europe in the long run.
>>
>>75054006
>After WW2, many Romanians waited for the Americans to come. They would not believe that the USA would abandon us. They died waiting.
Communism did not have any roots here, before USSR forced it on us. Unlike, say, Greece, that had many sympathizers. Yet, when the negotiations took place between the winners, we got the shitty end of the stick.

We were a nice country that was turned to shit. We're recovering, slowly.

You are a nice country that is turning to shit now, on its own. It's tragic.
>>
>>75053762
>badly, badly broken
>It's superficial
?
>>
>>75053762
>Give it one more generation and it will be shrugged off.
But people in this generation are not nazis anymore. All of those died. Why carry the blame? They need to act now, as a matter of fact, they needed to act 6 months ago! It's already very late.
>>
>>75053227
let me guess, they are also kikes. also fuck that mandatory TV tax
>>
>>75050542
>>What the fuck did you do in the last couple of years?
>Learned to proxy
Don't you ask yourself why do you have to proxy? What are you, China? Aren't you supposed to be free? Why are the comments censored on all of your online news sites?
>>
>>75050542
I've always found it hilarious that Germans ban the swastika to the point of obsession. I always wanted to visit the plsce but you all sound like fags.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.