[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VINCE FOSTER HAD TWO BULLET WOUNDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10
File: 1442962356228.jpg (139 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1442962356228.jpg
139 KB, 1200x800
IT WASNT SUICIDE, THE CLINTONS KILLED HIM.

What had only been suspicions about missing death-scene photographs are now listed as facts in public documents.

What do YOU think? Do you believe Vince Foster committed suicide? Sound off in today’s WND poll.

The smoking-gun information comes from two documents: a two-page letter of resignation and a 31-page memo both written by Starr’s lead prosecutor, Miguel Rodriguez.

Rodriguez refers in his letter to photographs showing a wound on Foster’s neck – a wound that did not exist according to accounts in Starr’s official government report.

The obvious questions: How could a suicide victim be found with two wounds – a .38-caliber gunshot into the mouth that exited through his head and another wound on the right side of his neck that one of the paramedics described as a small-caliber bullet hole? And why would the government investigators go to great lengths to cover it up?

Another question some will be asking is about Hillary Clinton’s embattled presidential run. Can it survive renewed scrutiny into one of the darkest clouds that hovered over her husband’s administration – especially considering her close friendship with Foster and the fact that her aides were seen rifling through files in Foster’s White House office just hours after his body was found?

>http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/vince-foster-suicide-shocker-2nd-wound-documented/#pQZhBDmsMEhyuO56.99

>http://archive.is/Nfpko
>>
File: 1442702811494.jpg (132 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1442702811494.jpg
132 KB, 500x700
The newly discovered evidence has actually been sitting, unnoticed or ignored by the media, in the National Archives and Records Administration for years. In 2009, two documents created by Rodriguez were discovered in the archives by researchers Hugh Turley and Patrick Knowlton.

But Knowlton was not just any amateur researcher. He was a grand-jury witness who happened to be in Fort Marcy Park the day Foster died and noticed discrepancies that were never addressed by Starr’s report.

Allan Favish, a Los Angeles attorney who took a Freedom of Information Act case all the way to the Supreme Court seeking access to photographs of Foster’s body as it lay in the park, said he started looking into the case shortly after Foster’s death in 1993.

It was Favish who brought the National Archive discoveries by Turley and Knowlton to the attention of WND.

“It all started in the mid-1990s, not too long after Foster’s death, and I saw on the Internet, which was very unsophisticated at the time, some people posting things about the death,” Favish told WND. “Hugh Turley was involved very early on along with Knowlton.”

A rush to judgment

Rodriguez’s resignation letter to Starr dated Jan. 17, 1995, says he was quitting because evidence was being overlooked in a rush to judgment in favor of suicide and closing the grand-jury investigation..

>http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/02/MiguelLetter.pdf

Rodriguez mentioned the existence of original photographs showing a wound to Foster’s neck – the same photographic evidence Favish had been seeking in legal battles that stretched from 1997 through 2004. Favish’s request for the missing photos, filed under the Freedom of Information Act, was ultimately denied in 2004 by a unanimous decision of the U.S. Supreme Court.
>>
File: 1441418744164.jpg (336 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1441418744164.jpg
336 KB, 1920x1200
The Rodriguez letter blows holes in the government’s conclusion that Foster’s body had a single self-inflicted gunshot wound.

“At meetings and via memoranda, I specifically indicated my disagreement that there existed ‘overwhelming evidence’ that Foster committed suicide where he was found at Ft. Marcy Park,” Rodriguez wrote to Starr in his resignation letter.

‘New photographic evidence’ cited

Rodriguez went on to cite 12 ways the investigation was compromised.

Witness statements had not been accurately reflected in official FBI reports, he told Starr.

Even more troubling was the treatment of death-scene photographs.

Four paramedics recalled seeing Foster’s neck wound when they had their memories “refreshed” by “new photographic evidence,” Rodriguez told Starr. Rodriguez indicates the FBI had originally shown these witnesses “blurred and obscured blowups of copies of (Polaroid and 35mm) photographs.”

What the FBI had apparently done was to use a Polaroid camera to take pictures of the original Polaroid pictures, essentially producing blurry “copies of copies.”

The FBI claimed some of the original photos taken by Park Police had been under-exposed and were basically useless. But when Rodriguez found the original images buried in a file, he took them to an independent photo lab used by the Smithsonian Institute and had them enhanced. He was astounded at what they showed. What had once been a blurred spot on the neck, possibly a blood stain as claimed by the FBI, was now clearly something much more.

One of the paramedics, Richard Arthur, described it as a bullet hole about the size of a .22-caliber round.

In January 2001 Favish filed a motion requesting permission to take a deposition from Rodriguez so he could question him about the photos. His motion was denied by a U.S. District Court judge in Los Angeles and ignored by the appeals court in D.C.
>>
File: 1442940701031.jpg (87 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
1442940701031.jpg
87 KB, 800x552
Rodriguez went on to explain in his resignation letter that immediately after he produced the new photographic evidence he came under personal attack by Starr’s staff.

“After uncovering this information, among other facts, my own conduct was questioned and I was internally investigated,” Rodriguez wrote. “I steadfastly maintained, and continue to maintain, that I, at all times, conducted myself as an experienced and trained prosecutor, with years of federal prosecutorial experience and federal grand jury experience.”

Rodriquez concluded that he believed there was sufficient evidence “to continue the grand jury inquiry into the many questions surrounding Foster’s death.”

Instead, he was told the grand-jury probe would be abruptly ended and his work would be placed under review.

“In effect, for raising the above questions, I was forced out of my job,” he wrote to Starr.

He ended his resignation letter to Starr with a stinging epithet:

“I no longer believe in the dynamics of the decision-making process presently employed in your Washington, D.C., office.”

The other key document found in the National Archives is a 31-page memo from Rodriguez that also refers to the second wound on Foster’s neck.

At pages 18-19 of the memorandum, Rodriguez stated that one of the photos “clearly depicts a dark, burnt appearing, blood area on VF’s neck.”

>“clearly depicts a dark, burnt appearing, blood area on VF’s neck.”

>>
>>75021648
This needs a bumpin'
>>
File: 1442703314805.jpg (89 KB, 500x699) Image search: [Google]
1442703314805.jpg
89 KB, 500x699
>>75022600
thank you anon.
have a pretty lady
>>
thread is being slid
>>
File: 1444362555819.jpg (778 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1444362555819.jpg
778 KB, 2048x1365
>>75022948
actually its just summer starting. that and a bunch of articles being written about us recently. this happens. it will calm down in a while, it's all cyclical.
>>
someone give me a tl;dr on this shit
>>
Bump for justice
>>
File: 1444005644200.jpg (686 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444005644200.jpg
686 KB, 1920x1080
>>75023189
Vince foster was a personnel aide to the clintons in the early 90's.

He "committed suicide" and everyone said it was kinda fishy. But the feds looked into and said it was all clear.

turns out there is evidence of two gunshots on him on that could not be self inflicted.
>>
>>75022899
Not a problem. You're making me seem less crazy when I tell people there is something up with the Clintons
>>
File: 1445095689391.jpg (344 KB, 2048x1372) Image search: [Google]
1445095689391.jpg
344 KB, 2048x1372
>>75023189
so the general thought is this new evidence shows that the Clinton's killed this guy.

>>75023611
i remember. don't worry, trump will bring all this stuff from the past up to remind oldnormies and tell the young generations . it why he had been doing the bill and rape thing last week.

now he has created a fresh news cycle for this week so that he stays in peoples minds but Hillary is constantly being talked about badly. that why he is doing this shit a little at a time.
>>
>>75023189
>Whitewater land scam with family friend

>Get caught

>Family friend kills himself with two shots to the back of the head

>Clinton problems go away one more time
>>
File: IMG_2256.jpg (46 KB, 557x346) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2256.jpg
46 KB, 557x346
>>75023504
>>75023902
>>75024275
Thanks. I am now a /cruz/muscle
>>
>>75023611
https://youtu.be/t63iS7nep3s
>>
File: 1442706434708.jpg (66 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1442706434708.jpg
66 KB, 960x639
>>75024541
i keked
>>
Is this on any more "reputable" sites? All I've seen is geocities level pages.
>>
>>75025486
>http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/02/MiguelLetter.pdf

link to the evidence
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.