[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, did you see this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
19 KB, 640x480
Guys, did you see this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI1ondD4FGU

Whatch carefully...

>In the beginning it's a white blonde girl in a peaceful state with a gracious dress with a flower on it. She also has gold-incrusted hair, like some sort of crown.
>Suddenly some strange and different black creatures come out and she's scared, her flower decays and they assault her. She cries.
>After some struggle, she manages to survive and find shelter inside a modern building that contains some sort of foreign artifact that's contained within the products of civilization that brought it there (the glass panels in the museum-like room).
>Her head is not covered in gold anymore, but instead she's now wearing a black dress and some jewelry on her face that undoubtedly came from a foreign culture (that she's endorsing/approving).
>Suddenly this foreign thing that has been brought inside the civilized building, to her surprise, explodes and can't be contained. She now sees herself dead with her arms bent behind like those creatures did.
>From it a lot of violent creatures similar to the old black ones come out, but this time they're painted white (while still black inside, as seen by how the paint crumbles when they do their stunts, revealing how they're not really white and that on the inside they're still blacks).
>One of them is seen beheading one of his peers.
>When they breed, a small white-painted black creature comes out and immediately acts the same way they all did (the stunts that characterize them), and a big one proudly praises for it.
>In the end she finally manages to run outside only to find the previously lush trees dead, and desperately collapses. Seemingly regretful she takes off her eastern looking jewelry from her head and succumbs to those strange creatures that are getting closer.
>In the last frames she opens her BLACKED eyes, revealing that she has been affected by those creatures and became a bit like them.

This song should be called "Red Pills".
>>
File: 1440952093154.jpg (52 KB, 523x604) Image search: [Google]
1440952093154.jpg
52 KB, 523x604
If this isn't an allegory about Europe getting ruined by immigrants, then by their children (who look "European" but their actions reveal they're still foreigners in the inside), then gets influenced by them and loses when they actually start to make Europe a bit like their culture, then it's a very strange series of coincidences.

Skrillex confirmed redpilled.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (194 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
194 KB, 2048x1152
Also the video of Pursuit by Gesaffelstein seems to be an allegory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRSijEW_cDM

Check out this post from the /pol/ archive:
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/50670269/#50677761
It says:

>I talked to Gesaffelstein at I<3Techno and asked him about the clip. He briefly explained that it was about the superiority of Europe and how it is in decline.

>You see the white man being crowned king over all. The golden glove represents this power, the truth. Notice at 2:50 the man with the glove is the only one pointing in the 'right' direction. Sadly there are many other people pointing. In the end, the white european power remains a piece of obscure history.

>So yea, it's a based but pessimistic video. Note that gesaf said he didn't design the video but merely thought it was a cool idea.

Maybe he made everything up, but there's no doubt that the video is ful of symbolism.

Woodkid's videos (and lyrics) also look full of hidden meanings and symbols.
Look at this for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSkb0kDacjs
>>
Can somebody help me bump please?
>>
>>74698228

Here, have one on me amico.
>>
>>74698328
Thanks vän
>>
>>74697634
Lol
Eurocucks
>>
anya taylor joy, pic related
>>
>>74699628
:(
>>
>>74699632
nice pic
>>
Bump...
Any other detail I missed?
>>
this is the type of shit basic bitches think is deep
>>
>>
>>74701734
basically

it's just cheap imagery, crosses are the worst offenders in pop culture in that category
>>
A last bump before letting this thread die...

I'll probably repost this some time later. Maybe tomorrow.

Bye
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.