[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you think you should have a say in other people's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0
Why do you think you should have a say in other people's private lives?
>>
>>74638641
I don't. Only idiots who believe they're somehow entitled to female attention think racemixing is a problem. They believe that "those guys" are taking "our" women.

There's nothing wrong with racemixing... assuming a society has enough "absorbing" capacities. Which, to make a long story short, means the native birth rates are so incredibly high, that the minority migrants can be "absorbed" into the native population through sustained racemixing. It only becomes a problem when the numbers are reversed, when the native birth rates are negative and the migrant birth rates overwhelmingly positive. And even then the problem isn't that some natives racemix, the problem is that the entire native population as a whole isn't reproducing.
>>
There's no such thing as "private life" now-a-days.
>>
>>74638641

only if they make seriously wrong decisions

such as drug addicts
then they show they need the state to make some decisions for them
>>
>>74638895
>There's nothing wrong with racemixing...
You're a bit wrong about that.

The problem with race mixing europeans today is that they often race mix with people of inferior racial stock, semites and negroids. This debases the genetic stock of the nation since, as you correctly pointed out, europeans are suffering from an enormous problem : below fertility white birth rates.
>>
>>74639017
If a white woman willingly wants to have sex with a black man, who are you to say she isn't permitted to do so?
>>
>>74639017
How about you bother to quote the other part of that sentence, G.I. Joe? I said that there's literally nothing wrong with X, on the condition that Y. No Y, then no X. You didn't need to point that out, as it was already implied in what I said.
>>
Honestly race mixing isnt as much of an issue for me than the rabid spread of Islam is my primary concern.

I'd still rather my sister married a white or asian man however. i've woken up in cold sweats with her bringing home a maori or poo and loo.

but at least the Maori or Poo wont force her to wear a burka and be a subservient slave.
>>
>>74639099
But you're still wrong. Even if white birth rates were superior to negroid birth rates, that absorption would still have negative consequences, even if they are eventually diluted.

>>74639090
Oh she's fully permitted. It is also my right to call her a coalburning niggerloving whore.

Thankfully, holding an opinion is not illegal (yet)
>>
>>74639197
>Even if white birth rates were superior to negroid birth rates, that absorption would still have negative consequences, even if they are eventually diluted.
More negative than not diluting their genes and allowing them to become a permanent presence in the nation? If we look over three generations, you effectively have the choice between 500 full niggers and 500 quadroons. Which do you think is preferable, especially if we assume these quadroons will reproduce with whites and give birth to octoons who might as well be white? Hell, some lucky quadroons are already indistinguishable from whites.

We're talking about the best possible option with the given circumstance that ethnic minorities already exist in the nation.
>>
>>74639283
>More negative than not diluting their genes and allowing them to become a permanent presence in the nation?
Good question. Probably not I guess. Of course the smart move would be not inviting them over in the first place.

I get your point.

But your initial post could've done a better job that race mixing is not a problem =>under certain circumstances <= which are not being met in the West.
>>
>>74639467
Guess so. I thought I was already being clear enough, my bad.
>>
>>74638641
>>74638895
>welfare state in which we all help eachother
>you don't have a say in my private life
>even though I'm using your and the people's money to do whatever I want
cucks destroying the civilization that raised them.
>racemixing isn't a problem
It isn't. Culture mixing is. Culture mixing lowers social cohesion, destroys pretty much mutual trust required for a social democracy to work, and in our current situation, the Western culture is being overtaken and supressed for less succesful and thus degenerate cultures.
>>
>>74638641
They where already told by kikes what to do with their personal lives. So it must make a difference.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.