[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time to come home, Europeans. You can stop role-playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78
It's time to come home, Europeans.

You can stop role-playing as Catholics and Eastern Orthodox.

It's OK. You don't need Semitic beliefs to be religious. You can embrace the beliefs of your forebears.

And Protestants, there's a reason you separated from the catholic church. It didn't resonate in your bones. You don't need more Semitic religion to fill the void. Join your forefathers.

Please read the myths and sagas of your ancestors.
>>
File: mother_mary.jpg (566 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
mother_mary.jpg
566 KB, 1536x1024
>role-playing as Catholics

I'm confirmed in the church and attend church every week. I'm sure that there's a lot of guys roleplaying here, but there's a handful of actual Catholics that I know also frequent other forums. There's probably real protestants, as well.
>>
>>74510488
Obviously roleyplaying
>mother_mary.jpg

>touting confirmation

being "confirmed" really just means that you turned 16 while a catholic.
You went to some sunday bible studies, maybe some meetings with your priest, then you got oil on your forehead and ta-da, confirmed.

It's one of the least important sacraments and only someone who isn't a catholic or was a convert (confirmation is significant for converts because it's also their first confession and communion).

but basically you're a cunt.
>>
>>74509418
What would your Christian grandparents say if they were to hear the way you denigrate the faith that they cared about and spent so much time with?
>>
>>74510488

why do you accept the Semitic imposition on your people? Are your ancestors from the near east?

I should add that I don't dislike Christianity. It's better than atheism. I just don't understand why European religion should be abandoned in favor of a foreign god.
>>
>>74509418
Are you pure nordic enough to enter valhall?
>>
>>74510770
>sacrament
>unimportant

Anyone who knows this little cannot criticize the Church
>>
Massive white retreat to Europe?
>>
>>74510770
I'm not touting confirmation, simply stating that I'm active in the church and not spamming "deus vult" or "christchat" images.

Sorry if it came out the wrong way.

>>74510922
Jesus Christ is the truth for me, not some grain or water god.
>>
File: What Jesus look like.png (2 MB, 1526x1071) Image search: [Google]
What Jesus look like.png
2 MB, 1526x1071
>>74509418
Blaspheming heathen, this is the god that all white people must worship, pic related.
>>
>>74510971
The all father travels, so as long as you are germanic / nordic you can be allowed to enter.
>>
File: Freyr_by_Johannes_Gehrts.jpg (355 KB, 538x719) Image search: [Google]
Freyr_by_Johannes_Gehrts.jpg
355 KB, 538x719
>>74510971

I advocate European paganism. Customs differ but are derived from one source. Norse paganism is the most cohesive out of the sources left to us.
>>
File: vikings.jpg (100 KB, 900x602) Image search: [Google]
vikings.jpg
100 KB, 900x602
>>74509418
Odin Be Praised!

The gods are with us young ones. DEATH TO THE ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS!
>>
>>74509418
>>74511451

Only if I can have your sister and your girlfriend as concubines while you sit in the corner and watch faggot

DEUS VULT
>>
>>74509418
Paganism is literally fucking LARPing. Christ, you yanks take this fedora shit seriously. Anglos were Christians a thousand years before your country even existed. And you presume to lecture me?
>>
>>74509418

The only sacred text I've ever felt anything reading is the Book of Mormon. I've been trying to get something from Eddas, but maybe I just can't feel it because I'm not in the old country. Either that or I'm a crypto-Semite and crypto-Native (the "Finnish/NW Russian" haplogroup of which I am 4% is also in Siberia, which is where the native Americans came from.)
>>
>>74509418
Meh, Paganism did shit for Europe. The Church helped lead the west to its dominance. Which it is now fucking giving away without a fight.
>>
>>74511921
>Meh, Paganism did shit for Europe.
What is the Roman Empire faggot....

That Democracy that people like so much? Ancient Greece which was also Pagan. That Constitutional Republic system that Americans love so much? Drawn from the Ancient Roman Republic....also PAGAN.

All of the pillars of Western civilization have risen from the Ancient Pagan Western world.
>>
File: 1446766496010.jpg (337 KB, 2048x1411) Image search: [Google]
1446766496010.jpg
337 KB, 2048x1411
>>74511921
>Meh, Paganism did shit for Europe.
Pro-tip: the renaissance and the scientific revolution are based on pagan heathen thought(ancient Romans, ancient Greeks).
>>
>>74512140
Based Italian bro knows his shit. Christianity is a cucked religion that literally brought the Dark Ages to the Western World. We stopped advancing for about 1000 years because of Muh Jesus....
>>
>>74511921

Ask yourself, who were the prominent historians in medieval times? All universities were connected to the Catholic Church at one time. Of course they will say Europe was a bunch of savages under paganism. But why do Meso Americans, Andeans and Pacific Islanders talk about blonde and red-haired men ruling over their first civilizations? Why did Catholicism destroy most of the American records when they arrived?
>>
>>74511687
Let's break this down for you.
>On a board famed for it's antisemitism and evangelizing of globalist Jewish conspiracies
>Worships a Jewish god
How do you get over this cognitive dissonance?
>>
File: 1461876519635.jpg (134 KB, 523x574) Image search: [Google]
1461876519635.jpg
134 KB, 523x574
>>74509418
>Catholic
>Not European pagan
Pick one.
I'm a long standing Catholic and the first to tell you that all European pagan culture has been cleverly preserved in the Roman Catholic Church

You're welcomed.
>>
>>74512344
In a sense Christmas has somewhat pagan elements. Decorating the tree as an idol is quite pagan in nature. Same thing with Easter.
>>
Jesus is better than odin in every way. If I was so racially insecure I'd rather find some way to make myself a first century semitic man then shit in the woods with oden
>>
File: Constantine.jpg (38 KB, 277x271) Image search: [Google]
Constantine.jpg
38 KB, 277x271
>>74512127
>Pagans claiming Roman Empire for their own.
>Greatest Christian Empire in human history.
>mfw
>>
>>74512324
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWZ9U1eGgUc
Jesus was always depicted with red hair, even before Cesare Borgia was alive. The "Gal" in Galilean seems to denote a relation to Celtic people. Phoenicians tied the Celts to the Hebrews.
>>
If you believe in organized mainstream religion you are a fucking normie.

No, you are not redpilled unless you spit out the greatest bluepill of all, main fucking stream religion.

If you disagree, fuck you. Your opinion is irrelevant you fucking slave.
>>
>>74511451
>sources left to us.
By Roman Catholic monks.
>>
File: 00011573.jpg (513 KB, 749x716) Image search: [Google]
00011573.jpg
513 KB, 749x716
>>74509418
The Catholic Church made Europe

European Paganism is trash
>polygamy
>infanticide
>slavery
>human sacrifice
>nature worship

Pagans all need to die by the sword

But this is besides the fact because no one on earth is actually a full fledged pagan today

You would have to be so atrociously stupid to actually be a pagan
>>
>>74512482
Constantine adopting Christianity is the equivalent of the US electing Hillary and fully adopting liberalism, a sign of a declining civilization before the full collapse. Unfortunately that won't be enough as the infection spread and will spread anyway.

Friendly reminder that it keeps happening:
>During the transition to the Christian Empire, Symmachus argued that Rome's continued prosperity and stability depended on preserving the mos maiorum, while the early Christian poet Prudentius dismissed the blind adherence to tradition as "the superstition of old grandpas" (superstitio veterum avorum) and inferior to the new revealed truth of Christianity.
>>
>>74510488
>>74510770

Sort of off topic question,

I've had my first communion and confession, but haven't been in church for years, and haven't gotten my confirmation.

What do? I want to go back.
>>
>>74512482
Faggot....the knowledge that allowed the Byzantine empire to stay alive for so long was literally derived from the Pagan Roman Empire.

Byzantine pales in comparison to the Julio Claudian Roman Empire.

>>74512643
Catholics were literally Anti-Science for hundreds of years.
>>
>>74512596
A FUCKING ROACH
>>
Thread theme....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=255&v=bYcb19aBSg4
>>
>>74511027
bro tell me all about anointing the dead and how relevant it is.
'Last rites' is just a sacrament of confession and communion right before a different sacrament, 'anointing of the dead'.

So, since all that was really necessary was for the man's soul to be clean before he died, all he needed was a confession and a communion. But its a whole new sacrament. To get into heaven, his soul only need be clean, or even he could be wearing a scapula. so what does 'anointing the dead' do to him?

Oh right, it's a tradition from pre-Lister times, and they had to religion-cize sanitary burial practices.

I'm a fucking deacon if you wanna go, and maybe it's shit like this that keeps me out of the full garb, but sacraments are so much less important than the rest of the faith, and it is honestly completely unnecessary for them to exist as an entity.
>>
If you need Jesus to be white to respect Him then you don't deserve to understand anything he said. Go shit in the woods with odin
>>
>>74512482
At its peak Rome was still wholly pagan.
Christianity caused a divide in the empire that ultimately contributed to its eventual fall.
>>
File: cover.jpg (34 KB, 293x448) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
34 KB, 293x448
>>74512709
>anti-science

are you fucking brain dead?

read a book you mongoloid
>>
>>74511343
Nice pseudoscience, too bad for you that there are still people left genetically close to ancient Kikes, look up pictures of Samaritans.
>>
>>74512777

Nah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
>>
>>74512808
> what is Galileo

related thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh51m6glEHo
>>
>>74512482

The framework for Roman Catholicism (a word that predates Christianity and just means "whole" or "universal"), was the temple of Jupiter in Rome. Some elements of Mithraism and other pagan sects were thrown in to make the world ruling religion. Catholicism made it a common practice to build over old pagan sacred places.
>>
>>74512877

>admitting he doesn't actually know what happened with Galileo

Embarassing. I bet you used to post "magic sky fairy" and "flying spaghetti monster" on r/atheism
>>
File: 1422564258963.jpg (19 KB, 183x220) Image search: [Google]
1422564258963.jpg
19 KB, 183x220
>>74512877
>what is my historically inaccurate interpretation of whiggish propaganda

again

read a book fool

The Catholic Church gave us the big bang theory. Science and Catholicism are not mutually exclusive

I thought we've moved beyond reddit history memes
>>
>>74512671
Listen italo-shit, if Paganism was anything special then why was Christianity able to replace it everywhere in the known world? Really it wa just a bunch of illiterate tribesmen shitting in the woods and jerking each other off to retarded magic stories.
>>
>>74512643
>Die Ausgießung des heiligen Geistes
>Und es geschah schnell ein Brausen vom Himmel, als eines gewaltigen Windes, und erfüllete das ganze Haus, da sie saßen. Und man sahe an ihnen die Zungen zertheilet, als wären sie feurig. Und er faßte sich auf einen jeglichen unter ihnen, und wurden alle voll des heiligen Geistes, und fingen an zu predigen mit anderen Zungen, nachdem der Geist ihnen gab auszureden
>The outpouring of the holy spirit
>And it happened quickly a gust of magnificent wind from the sky, and it filled the whole house, where they sat. And you saw their tongues split, as if they were fiery. And he (the spirit) took hold of everyone of them, and they became filled of the holy spirit, and began preaching with different tongue, after the spirit gave them to speak out.
>>
>>74509418
>animal/human sacrifice and degenerate forest orgies
no thanks
>>
Really it was just a bunch of illiterate tribesmen shitting in the woods and jerking each other off to retarded magic stories.

> Ancient Greece
> Ancient Egypt
> Ancient Rome

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74512996
Meant for you >>74513148
>>
File: 1422567451256.jpg (178 KB, 1024x587) Image search: [Google]
1422567451256.jpg
178 KB, 1024x587
Im reading a book about the Teutonic Order right now and how they buttfucked the Prussian savages

European paganism was dog shit

Its a good thing Poland and the HRE killed so many pagan scum

The only reason paganism survived so long is because no one wanted to go into their shithole swamps to teach these illiterate savages anything worthwhile

Pagans are the epitome of degenerate. Too lazy to do any real farming, kill female babies, polygamy, worship trees, can't read or write
>>
>>74513094
thanks for the translation bro
>>
>>74513248
>Too lazy to do any real farming, kill female babies, polygamy, worship trees, can't read or write

Ancient Egypt, Ancient Rome, and Ancient Greece disagree with you....you ignorant fool.
>>
>>74513361
Im talking about the pre-Christian Prussians

How low is your reading comprehension?
>>
>>74512643
>polygamy
The real order of the gods. You'll find out some day if you are lucky.
>infanticide
Don't know how common this was, but it seems like a Christian/Abrahamic strereotype.
>slavery
Chattel slavery is an invention of Abrahamics. True thralls were just like untouchable classes. Slavery was totally different in pagan times.
>human sacrifice
Many times the "victim" was a volunteer or crippled in some way. Now human sacrifice is performed by the Abrahamic lords out in the middle East and it is called "war", even though totally alien to the wars the Vikings and other pagans knew.
>nature worship
What is wrong with this? You would be nothing without the ecosystem you live in. animism > materialism
>>
>>74513248
Stupid pagans can't stand up to a good DEUS VULT
>>
File: 11212312123.jpg (148 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
11212312123.jpg
148 KB, 800x500
>>74512697
I'd talk with the priest. :) Feel free to call the closest parish office and the secretary will set something up.

You can sign up for a program called RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults) which is basically a few classes that teach you about the church, its history, things we do, etc.

There's confirmations a few times per year for those adults in the RCIA and teenagers in the normal parish classes.

God bless and good luck!
>>
File: 1451944447953.jpg (649 KB, 800x1360) Image search: [Google]
1451944447953.jpg
649 KB, 800x1360
>>74512996
>if Paganism was anything special then why was Christianity able to replace it everywhere in the known world?
because it attached itself to a weakened and slowly dying Rome and eventually managed to infect an emperor who would make it spread like fire even further
it's exactly similar to liberalism, it starts to infect people and eventually it makes his way to the elites
does this make liberalism the superior stance?

>Really it wa just a bunch of illiterate tribesmen shitting in the woods and jerking each other off to retarded magic stories.
oh you're just a troll, my bad
>>
>>74512552
Hol up so you sayin..
We wuz Jesus?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 513x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 513x378
>>74510488
>he believes in transubstantiation
>he literally believes the the crackers and wine LITERALLY turn into flesh and blood in your mouth

This is why I can't take Christfags seriously
>>
>>74513570

You realise Constantine was an Arian Christian, and he made Arian Christianity official, yet Catholic Christianity won, right?
>>
>>74513497
you're grasping at straws
>>
>>74513341
No problem, I don't think anyone in here can appreciate that magnificent German, yet I wanted to try and translate it into an almost literal English version, that still made sense. Sadly, English is very limiting.
But who even understands proper German today?
(Most) Germans surely don't.
>>74513497
>>infanticide
>Don't know how common this was, but it seems like a Christian/Abrahamic strereotype.
In Roman scriptures christians are called "murderers", "cannibals" and so on, because they "eat the body [of christ]" and they "drink the blood [of christ]". So I'm sure those are just superstitions on both sides.
>>
>>74513497
Shut the fuck up heretic

Polygamy is degenerate in many ways. Practically speaking though…it is highly disruptive to society and leads to social chaos.

The European pagans had a tendency to kill female babies because they were not as valuable as men.

When the priests converted a pagan tribe the punishment for infanticide was thus (because it probably happened so often)

>mom kills baby
>for next 9 sundays in a row take mom to the graveyard
>strip her naked
>whip her in front of her dead baby's grave

we should probably start doing that to women who get abortions today

damn, medieval Catholicism was so based
>>
>>74513361
In all honestly all three of those lands were pre-feudal slave societies. They only really became something great when Christianity sparked the renaissance and the enlightenment and Europe spread its light to every corner of the globe. Before then it was just ass-backwards pagans shitting in the streets like Bronze-age Pajeets.
>>
>>74513720
yeah that totally changes what I've said, completely, yup
>>
>>74513497
*Tips Fedora*

M'wotan
>>
File: Mysselhoj_da_070407.jpg (105 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Mysselhoj_da_070407.jpg
105 KB, 800x533
Note in some of these replies the insidious nature of Semitic religions.

They will say and do anything to keep you from becoming fully aware of European tradition and religion.
>>
File: 1460040407264.jpg (316 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460040407264.jpg
316 KB, 1280x1080
>>74513802
>Christianity sparked the renaissance
>enlightenment is good
>>
>>74513745
has your language really changed that much?

I love the old Gothic font, so sexy

more things need to be written in gothic/fraktur
>>
>>74513809

It shows that you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>74514036
>this much damage control
I only mentioned Christianity in generality, your attempt at changing the subject is laughable.
>>
>>74513802
hahahahahahha This has to be satire...
>>
>>74514131

Because you obviously know no specifics about Christianity. Such low-effort shilling. Sad!
>>
>>74513893
>tfw St. John cut down the tree that was holding the world together according to Paganism

God:1
Heathens:0
>>
>>
>>74512237
>le dark ages meme

Kill yourself. I despise modern Christians, but you're a retard if you honestly believe that it wasn't instrumental in retaining knowledge and building post-Roman civilizations. Christianity didn't cause the dark ages (a misnomer, it was more of a temporary halt in development for a few centuries) the collapse of the Roman Empire did.

>inb4 muh xstians destroyed the empire

Empire was doomed to collapse and had begun its decline during the Crisis of the Third century. After that disastrous period, it was only able to reduce the speed of collapse but not prevent it
>>
>>74509418
How about you construct a well organized, hierarchical religion first. Also keep all the New Age hippies out, if you want converts you have to start at the religion itself. You can't just tell me to start worshiping the old gods.
>>
>>74514228
we get it you have no arguments, no need to be so elaborate about it, posting is not obligatory
>>
>>74509418
>religion of forebears
>keeps going backwards
>gets to phallic worship
>suddenly happy /pol/ again

top kek

Traditional Catholicism is the only truth there is. Pre-Vatican II. Everything else is degenerate.
>>
File: 1425678991967.jpg (998 KB, 3000x1705) Image search: [Google]
1425678991967.jpg
998 KB, 3000x1705
>you will never be a powerful prince of the church waging holy war on heretics watching as you mercilessly wreck their shit with divine retribution and the power of 1,000 suns
>>
>>74514228

can you help me out man.
I really can't figure it out.
Why aren't canadians capable of making a single quality post?
It's not even shitposts, not memes or jokes or what else have you.

Just incredibly boring cringeposts. Like a kid brother trying to shitpost.

Is it the weed or something? The french heritage fucking up your brains?
>>
>>74511343
If Jesus looked like some shit a computer spit out after averaging together all modern-day sand-people, what the fuck does a /pol/ look like?

>throws up in mouth
>>
File: 00011560.jpg (523 KB, 746x704) Image search: [Google]
00011560.jpg
523 KB, 746x704
>>74514314
DEUS
VULT

I love my Latin mass. We are fortunate enough to have professional singers who do gregorian at each high mass with a huge organ.

Its also great seeing girls wear the veil because you know they will be voting for trump without hesitation
>>
>>74512996
>Listen Britbong, if Christianity was anything special then why was Islam able to replace it everywhere in the known world? Really it was just a bunch of illiterate cucks shitting in the woods and jerking each other off to retarded magic stories.

t. Britbong 100 years from now
>>
>>74513645
>ignoring the dozens of documented eucharistic miracles
>>
>>74513747
> heretic
> one who chooses
> heterodox
> outside the norm

damn right

Speaking of which, is burning someone at the stake a form of human sacrifice to appease an angry god who is displeased with the people? Christians are deluded. They rename astrology to "astronomy", invocation to "prayer", magic to "miracle" and sacrifice to "capital punishment", but the acts are exactly the same and the priests that rule over you use the same symbols as pagan priests did.
>>
time to turn in Pascal, Augustine, Aquinas, for our new Odinist philosophers such as xx_sephiroth1488
>>
>non nordics
>following nordic beliefs

ODin a shit
>>
File: 170px-Szlig.svg.png (5 KB, 170x147) Image search: [Google]
170px-Szlig.svg.png
5 KB, 170x147
>>74513933
Dude, compare the colloquial language of a world war II movie with the colloquial language of a (dubbed) modern hollywood movie.
It's like comparing Shakespeare to colloquial English.
But that text there is on an even higher level than just colloquial language, it's literary great.
See the sentence
>Und er faßte sich auf einen jeglichen unter ihnen, und wurden alle voll des heiligen Geistes, und fingen an zu predigen mit anderen Zungen, nachdem der Geist ihnen gab auszureden
It's segmented into 4 parts, each separated by comma.
The beginning and the end is basically describing the same event, and the inner two are describing what resulted out of that.
To translate it word for word:
>And he gripped himself onto each everyone under them, and became all full [of] the holy spirit (note: Genitive case; literally the holy spirit's), and began to pray with other tongues, after the spirit them gave to outspeak. The word order is difficult to understand in modern German, and in English it's just nonsensical.
>I love the old font
Yeah, it's nice. I know a young man who owns a songbook written in old German. Can you read it? Personally, I don't think it's difficult after you accept the fact that f and s look almost identical. But hey, that gave birth to the cool ß (sz) so all is well.
>>
File: degenerate_catholic.jpg (76 KB, 700x405) Image search: [Google]
degenerate_catholic.jpg
76 KB, 700x405
>>74514314
>Traditional Catholicism is the only truth there is.
>>
>>74514563

yeah executing a murderer is exactly the same as tying a virgin to a tree and lighting her on fire so she can be the bride of the mountain god
>>
>>74514620
Well Greco- Roman paganism is superior
>>
>>74514689
You are aware the pope is not Trad Cat, right?

Nice shitpost bro.
>>
>>74514563
A human sacrifice is not the same as capital punishment

With human sacrifice the individual has done nothing wrong necessarily and dies for the good of society

With capital punishment the person dying has almost always done something terrible that is against human nature

Shedding Innocent blood is not pleasing to God in any way unless that person is a martyr dying for the faith
>>
>>74514561
Name one.

Also, if you drink the wine and then spit it out, or make yourself regurgitate it, will it be blood or wine?
>>
>>74514521

Where does this take place m8? I stopped going to my Protestant church when they hired a female pastor and refused to condemn homosexuality. Americanized Protestantism is no longer for me.

Orthodoxy and pre-Vatican II Catholocism seem more attractive to me. I particularly like the Old Believers sect of Orthodoxy. But I've never encountered a church of these denominations IRL. I don't like in a big city.
>>
File: img_0424.jpg (434 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
img_0424.jpg
434 KB, 1600x1067
>>74514521
>tfw never attended a TLM because the nearest parish that offers it is 70 miles away

Is it worth going to?
>>
>>74514812

I don't LIVE* in a big city, that is.
>>
>>74512784
How can you be a deacon and not believe that sacraments are outward expressions of the grace we receive through the Holy Spirit? They're all important.
>>
>>74514521
Absolutely. My hot wife wears the veil even when we have to attend novus ordo and gets the looks. Makes me laugh.
>>
>>74514563
>Christians are deluded. They rename astrology to "astronomy", invocation to "prayer", magic to "miracle" and sacrifice to "capital punishment", but the acts are exactly the same and the priests that rule over you use the same symbols as pagan priests did.

Video Related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTpoL7VfnoU
>>
>>74509418
>role-playing

I was baptised a catholic and will die a catholic.
>>
>>74514812
you have to do a google search to find a local church that says the latin mass

CT and NY aside from being liberal shitholes have a high number of these churches

try searching Tridentine Mass

I got lucky and have one 10 minutes away thank God.

Once you start getting into this stuff beware of SSPX and SSPV groups because I think they are not technically a part of the church
>>
File: check-your-privilege.jpg (27 KB, 364x330) Image search: [Google]
check-your-privilege.jpg
27 KB, 364x330
>>74509418
But my ancestors were Muslims
>>
>>74510857
Who cares......
>>
>>74509418
This desu senpai
>>
>>74514698

What's the difference? Most of the made up "sins" in medieval times were ridiculous and just an excuse to kill someone and take their life force in times of torment.

How was Joan of Arc a murderer? She was executed for "heresy" doing exactly what Biblical prophets did - seeing visions.
>>
>>74514521
>Das Volk fordert Jesu Blut von Pilato.
>Und er spricht zu den Juden: sehet, das ist euer König. Sie schrieen aber: weg, weg mit dem, kreuzige ihn. Spricht Pilatus zu ihnen: soll ich euern König kreuzigen? Die Hohenpriester antworteten: wir haben keinen Könign, denn den Kaiser. Da überantwortete er in, daß er gekreuzigt würde.
>The people demand Jesus's blood from Pilato.
>And he speaks to the jews: see, that is your king. But they scream: away, away with him, crucify him. Pilatus speaks to them: shall I crucify your king? The high priests responded: we have no king, but the Caesar (note: Imperator Caesar Augustus Divii Filius; you should know him). There he delivered him them, that he would be crucified. (Is it even possible to have multiple objects in English like that? "him them")
>>
>>74515216

That's more of a case of the Eternal Anglo
>>
>>74515126
Then GB2 Syria.
>>
>>74512808
This.....as an atheist,I recognize Catholics were pretty good with developing the natural sciences we know today.
>>
>>74514578
Augustine and Aquinas were immensely influenced by the Pagan philosophical tradition of the west, the reason they manage to try and give some rational basis for Christianity is thanks to Pagan thought.

Not all Paganism is Nordic Paganism.
>>
>>74514785

Anyone can make up a sin to kill someone over. Humans progressed morally and Christianity found a way to keep up the bloodbath of sacrifice. Entire nations of innocents are put into war for holy crusades.
>>
>>74514795
>Also, if you drink the wine and then spit it out, or make yourself regurgitate it, will it be blood or wine?
The bread and wine become the body and blood of Christ at the altar. That's why when the ministers hand it out, "the body of Christ" is said.

>>74514812
>>74514846
http://www.ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
http://www.latinmasstimes.com/
http://www.fssp.org/en/messes.htm
http://www.catholicapologetics.info/library/directory/
http://web2.airmail.net/carlsch/EFMass/churches.htm

Included all the links I could find, just in case. :) I'd call the parish office first and ask if it's still offered, because some of these websites aren't updated that often (except the FSSP), so you wouldn't want to drive down there for nothing.

Best of luck, friend.
>>
>>74515432

Way to try to twist Aristotle into being some sort of theistic personalist like the pagans were
>>
The sagas were written by Christians in the 13th century, you idiot.
>>
>>74515541
>Way to try to twist Aristotle into being some sort of theistic personalist like the pagans were
Can you literally make a single post that isn't a strawman?
Do you actually have some reading comprehension issues?
>>
File: 1437603931274.jpg (187 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1437603931274.jpg
187 KB, 1280x1024
Traditional Catholicism
>ancient rites
>ancient language
>beautiful architecture
>beautiful music, chanting
>conservative girls wearing veils
>conservative priest with conservative sermon
>men dressed in suits
>everyone actually follows established church doctrine and has read the bible
>full respect for God

Modern Vatican II Catholic Mass
>shit protestant knock off funk band slapping the bass on the altar
>everyone dressed like slobs or sluts
>people talking, gossiping in the pews
>priest is a liberal cuck
>women taking central roles in the mass
>no one actually cares about catholicism
>>
>>74509418
>calls Catholics roleplayers
>literally roleplays as Gandalf

Nice shitpost, senpai.
>>
>>74515608

Do you even understand your own arguments? Do you have bad English?
>>
File: Plot Against Church.jpg (100 KB, 824x727) Image search: [Google]
Plot Against Church.jpg
100 KB, 824x727
>>74514812
Just read it, free online in PDF.
>>
>>74515308
I'm not from Syria.
>>
>>74515761
I do. All I said is that guys like Aquinas didn't come up with their unique Christian philosophical tradition straight from the book, they used Pagan thought to give a foundation to their beliefs.
Of course you had to completely twist all of this into something completely unrelated.
>>
>>74515366

Pagan Greeks did more, about 2000 years earlier.
>>
>>74515532
I'll look at those links. Can't pass judgement on them before I've looked.

So after the minister transforms it into blood and flesh, you're telling me that if you tested it in a lab, it would be blood and flesh and not wine and bread?
>>
>>74515549

The sagas contain echos of an older religion. This is why all Europeans should familiarize themselves with the sagas, myths, and histories.
>>
File: 2821347-thor_1024x768.jpg (217 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
2821347-thor_1024x768.jpg
217 KB, 1024x768
>>74509418
I believe
>>
>>74515901
if you look at some eucharistic miracles yes

God can do anything he wants though

He understands that humans would be grossed out by actually eating human flesh.

You need to understand the difference between accidents and substance…going into Thomistic Philosophy

http://www.aquinasonline.com/Topics/substacc.html
>>
>>74515891

Aquinas wasn't influenced by every pagan philosopher. If I had to say just one, it'd be Aristotle. Anyone familiar with Aristotle at a basic level knows he was basically a proto-monotheist, in the same way as the Roman orator Cicero was.

So it triggers my autism to just call it "Pagan" in some sort of huge oversimplification
>>
>>74515899
Greeks indeed did a lot as well, I wasn't saying that Catholics were the only ones whom built up the natural sciences, but they did play a good part in it. Hell, even Islam had a golden age of forward thinking before that all came crashing down from religious dogma due to the religious characters at that time.
>>
>>74514785

I didn't say they were the same in every case, but Christian priests stopped calling what they did "sacrifice". I know capital punishment for legal reasons was around long before Christianity. It is in fact what started Christianity. Then again, the Christ execution on the cross is called a sacrifice of a spotless lamb to God - the final sacrifice.
>>
RELATED VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n60Sp9PSG2Y

The Roman Empire has provided the Pillars of Western Civilization....IT WAS PAGAN!
>>
>>74515901
Oops, I meant those links for the anon looking for Latin mass.

Skim through this article: http://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/eucharistic-miracles-confirm-real-presence-of-jesus-christ

Basically a Eucharist was left to dissolve in water and it started turning red, as if bloody. This was verified to be human tissue/heart muscle by scientists.
>>
>>74516130
It's "Pagan" in the sense that it came out of a Pagan in a Pagan environment. I mentioned because the other posted made it seem like no Pagan had business in the philosophical tradition of Christianity. Those Christians didn't get the tools to prove their God from their book.
>>
>>74515963

>>The sagas contain echos of an older religion.

Viewed entirely from the lens of a converted society at least 200 years later.

Why don't you roleplay Proto-Indo-European Religion, since you don't even know how to pronounce Hrafnkell Freysgoði anyway. But see you at the next blótt, félagi.
>>
>>74516486

It's frustrating how limited your knowledge is. You really need to get a lot of reading done.
>>
File: 800px-Johann_Tserclaes_Tilly.jpg (392 KB, 800x1074) Image search: [Google]
800px-Johann_Tserclaes_Tilly.jpg
392 KB, 800x1074
This thread is now about badass organ music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVwQZttmkko
>>
File: 1453339998735.png (115 KB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1453339998735.png
115 KB, 264x240
>let's start worshipping trees and fire again, it worked well the first time
>>
File: Perun-Slavic-God[1].jpg (103 KB, 500x744) Image search: [Google]
Perun-Slavic-God[1].jpg
103 KB, 500x744
>implying i do not already worship Perun
>>
>>74516599
this would be a good moment for an actual *tips fedora* post
you are truly an exemplification of the standard so called "intellectual midget"
>>
File: St__Sulpice_console_shot_2010.jpg (213 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
St__Sulpice_console_shot_2010.jpg
213 KB, 640x480
STEPHEN THARP A REAL NIGGA
>>
File: Sam_Harris_2016.jpg (55 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
Sam_Harris_2016.jpg
55 KB, 1024x684
>>74509418
Daily reminder that Jews at Christianity but openly promote Atheism at literally every turn.

Gee i wonder if OP is right.
>>
>>74516826

You think in a very binary way. And you've probably watched too many Hollywood superhero movies if you take paganism seriously
>>
File: 1435787609054.jpg (203 KB, 1178x1600) Image search: [Google]
1435787609054.jpg
203 KB, 1178x1600
>>74514921
post pic
>>
>>74515963

I mean, Christ, not to reply twice or anything, but are you really going to reconstruct a religion from a few crumbs of skaldic poems and archaeological digs of some mounds? What are you going to do? "Interpretatio Pagani" all Christian holidays until you're fucking worshipping the Easter Bunny?

Yeah, sure, and you're going to read all the Scholarship of the last 200 years too arguing over the cults. Christ. What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>74516933
Nice. Truth. Bomb.

OP is a shitposting Jew subvert agent. Or the result of the influence of one.
>>
File: image.jpg (612 KB, 1230x830) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
612 KB, 1230x830
>>74516616
Yeah, it did work out pretty good.
>>
File: 1462132413120.png (56 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
1462132413120.png
56 KB, 223x226
>>74509418
>go home
>literally jewland
>>
>>74517008
I'm not Pagan though, just "render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's".
I openly dislike Christianity though and the good things that came out of it often have a Pagan root.
>>
>>74511687
>>74512324
oh paganisim is real, but most things that come from candle rituals and spirtual rituals are deceiving, your giving up your life force to the enemies that decive as gods. So stop with the heretic talk.
>>
>>74510488
>I'm a level 6 confirmed christian and go to a big building where we all read out of a rulebook and talk about our characters and what quests we're on now.
>A guy who knows the rules the best stands up front and tells us how to play and prepares us for encounters throughout the week

You're literally a LARPer, anon. Anyone who goes to a church weekly to talk about make-believe from some old Jewish Dungeon Master Guide is no different than someone who goes out to the woods and throws beanbags at each other

>>74510857
None of my grandparents were Christian.
>>
Your loss.
>>
>>74517272

You're a pretty shitty Italian

>>74517301

>(((None of my grandparents were Christian)))
>>
>>74517301
go show your big bang meme faggotry somewhere else this is theists talking in a religon thread.
>>
File: son_of_rome.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
son_of_rome.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>74509418
This video puts to rest any Pro-Christian arguments that are being made in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n60Sp9PSG2Y
>>
>>74517025
Why would I take pics of my wife at mass?
>>
>>74517154
A god for every thing you can imagine.
>>
>>74517449

>>The Fucking History Channel
>>
>>74517449

>Watch this two-minute video COMPLETELY DESTROY a 2000-year philosophical tradition!

YEAH THOR! I LOVED THAT MOVIE MARVEL'S THE BEST MAN
>>
>>74509418
JUST

ANGLICANISE

MY SHIT

UP
>>
>>74517125

Christianity is Semitic.

European religion is European.

Jews don't like Christianity. Jews don't like European religions either.

Typical of a Christian to define oneself by perceived Semitic standards.
>>
>>74517272
I thought Italians were supposed to be Catholic.
>>
>>74517712
Based Italian knows his true history....Paganism was when his homeland was at its best.
>>
>religion
>2016

I seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
File: 1431769640850.png (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1431769640850.png
38 KB, 500x500
>>74517385
>worships (((Jesus)) and reads (((the Bible)))
>implies someone's white atheist grandparents are jews
Pretty shit reasoning there, desu senpai

>>74517399
Pic related, kneeler.
>>
>>74517835

So you're the descendant of communists?
>>
>>74517712
see >>74517449
>>
>>74517509

Ancients:
> one king
> a god for everything you can imagine

Moderns:
> a bureaucrat for everything you can imagine
> one god

How does this work?
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20 KB, 329x357) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20 KB, 329x357
>>74517914
Orange growers, land owners, mountain men and irish immigrants.

>Inb4 (((land owners))) as if that would make any sense.

Already had a DNA test. Both my wife and I are pure european. No jew blood, no nigger blood, nothing but Irish/English and Northern European.
>>
File: 622ba356fc09e8806af51ff50c36b6e9.jpg (149 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
622ba356fc09e8806af51ff50c36b6e9.jpg
149 KB, 1680x1050
>>74517449
>>
>>74517712
I can appreciate in part Catholicism pre-Vatican II and by itself I prefer a Christian Catholic nation than an atheist or muslim one, but still. Nationalist Italians have plenty of reasons to dislike Catholicism, not just because of the constant interference in the life of Italians(which can be sometimes good but especially nowadays is pretty bad with all the pro-refugees shit) but also because of the historical obstruction by the Papal state in the unification of Italy, which could've been a nation since the high middle ages of even before.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>74518201
>no nigger blood, nothing but Irish
>>
File: dgash.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dgash.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Why don't you follow what speaks to your soul? If that's Christianity great, I'm glad it works. If it's Paganism like it is for me, wonderful you're following the steps of your forebears. If it's atheism, that's fine too. The problems come with proselytizing and mixing beliefs, as most are incompatible. Just the same as the world, separation is needed to keep the peace. You wouldn't force a migrant into the home of your countryman, so why force your beliefs onto him?
>>
>>74518201

>being descended from squareheads and paddies

Must be why you hate God tee bee aich, rather unfortunate combo
>>
File: shiggyboy.png (183 KB, 442x387) Image search: [Google]
shiggyboy.png
183 KB, 442x387
>>74518341
>Posting the /leftypol/ hiberno meme unironically
>>
>>74514332
>It took 100 years to get rid of a small religious minority
Glorious.
>>
ok
>>
>>74518300
> but also because of the historical obstruction by the Papal state in the unification of Italy
I never thought of it that way, I guess I can understand that.

In general, would you say most Italians are still Catholics? Just curious.
>>
>>74518437
>Canadian
So you're either a quebecfag, a treenigger or a chink.

How's Trudeaupia?
>>
>>74517701
Typical of a shitposter to shitpost.

Are you aware that more Europeans have been Christian than have been pagan? In raw numbers over time. So, Christianity is now more European than "paganism."

In raw numbers its far, far, far more European than it is "semitic" by any rational standard.
>>
>>74518300

>he thinks a unified Italy is a good thing

Shit-tier
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-17-11-42-19.png (1003 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-17-11-42-19.png
1003 KB, 1920x1080
>>74509418
You won't find salvation in your genes, in the end its just a pagan God. You say semiotic as if Christianity is some work of the Jews, when in fact it is their greatest enemy.
>>
>>74518601
How far back are we going in that assessment?
>>
>>74509418
>Paganism

Is a weak religion.

No thank you.

Suck evils dick if you want. Abrahamic for me.
>>
File: culturallyenrichedreligion.jpg (52 KB, 453x289) Image search: [Google]
culturallyenrichedreligion.jpg
52 KB, 453x289
>>74518694
>Muh strong white jewish religion
>>
>>74518589

Normandy: number 1 place of origin of Crusaders. In fact, Normans conquered Ireland (among many other places, including the Holy Land) pham.

Then Quebec was the stronghold of Catholicism in North America until 1966 (and it will be so again in the future). Nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>74518522
Yes but Italy is very old in terms of population so it's not saying much.
Young people while probably more religious than their counterparts in other western nations aren't really into it anymore. I don't know a single one of my peers who goes to church regularly or really cares about it.
>>74518626
Our differences make us strong. I'm not in favor of oppressive measures as a matter of fact and federalism should be a thing.
>>
File: 1450866401430.gif (3 MB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1450866401430.gif
3 MB, 320x272
>>74518781
>Quebecquois faggot confirmed
And you're all mixed with native blood too. How embarrassing.
>>
Christianity scared the Jews so much that they martyred the Messiah. Get out of here with your atheist heresies and research the Orthodox Church.
>>
>>74513747
The pagans killed babies who were worthless or retarded. Christianity worships the sanctity of life for these retards but doesn't care about the result so much and those children grew up to be vagrants, beggars, isolated colonies of sick people or were shoved in the work house until very recently. Now with wealth Christians can LARP about being compassionate just like Jesus.

The idea that women back then were doing this as an equivalent to modern abortion is hilarious considering that the Germanic peoples were noted for their chaste and sexually moral nature long before Christianity.
>>
I like going to Latin mass on lsd, between 350 - 400 micro grams. The experience is more spiritual than anything you can do sober. I love admiring the architecture on it too
I'm more of a cultural catholic, I can't really go back to believing in a god of any organised religion
>>
>>74515802
>ettempt

Is this subtle forced memery? Make the Christians look uneducated?

Fuck off if so.

If not, well then I pity you.
>>
>>74518944

We're not the Metis, you know

>>74518895

I think it would be better to have the old Italian republics, Savoy, Sicily , the Papal State and all that instead of a unified state. More diverse cultures that way. Mind you, I think the same of other countries so this isn't a "weaken Italy" thing
>>
>>74509418

>Denying the one true God
Not even once, senpai. Pagans are the only roleplayers, and sadly 9/10 of them are liberal cucks.
>>
>>74509418
>Europeans can either choose Christ fearing, gay hating pieces of white trash or psycho lunatics who sacrifice cows for a plentiful harvest

I'm going with the white trash
>>
>>74519088
No, you're in denial, that's the only difference.
>>
>>74509418
This "muh paganism" shit is getting old.
>>
>>74518895
>Young people while probably more religious than their counterparts in other western nations aren't really into it anymore. I don't know a single one of my peers who goes to church regularly or really cares about it.
That sucks. We still have quite a bit of young people attending church here, especially the more conservative parishes (which I think people will start filling up as Catholicism shrinks).
>>
File: 1414773780270.png (44 KB, 223x196) Image search: [Google]
1414773780270.png
44 KB, 223x196
>>74518751
>muh strong pagan religion that failed the first time

It's like you don't think logically.

The only reason it's smaller in numbers now is because the "final prophecy" is happening.

Not only for Christianity.
But Islam and Judaism too.

Three separate religions, separate cultures with one main connection - the initial covenant.

All point to Soros as a beast.

Whose the anti-christ?

Can't be Trump because I know the riddle. The anti-christ is catch 22. Call everyone the anti-christ - and they aren't the anti-christ.

Every person has to just simply beat the beast.
>>
File: Gamla_uppsala.jpg (69 KB, 837x368) Image search: [Google]
Gamla_uppsala.jpg
69 KB, 837x368
It's not too late. Do not enter into brotherhood with Jews, Muslims, and Christians.

Atheists of the West, you are godless because you have not yet met YOUR gods.

Christians of the west, you are no longer under threat. It is OK to return home.
>>
Standard Christian.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OhN45Dwt4E
>>
>>74518895
>Young people while probably more religious than their counterparts in other western nations aren't really into it anymore. I don't know a single one of my peers who goes to church regularly or really cares about it.
Why would you go to the whore of babylon?

The text is the word of god, not the whore.

I read gen z is far more religious than the previous generations. Even when counting for the rising muslim population.
>>
>>74519213

It's been proven

http://www.unz.com/pfrost/french-canadians-unexplained-genetic/
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/01/the-genomic-heritage-of-french-canadians/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11701644
>>
>>74519057
>I like going to Latin mass on lsd, between 350 - 400 micro grams.
lol.

If you can't enjoy it without, you're not understanding it.
>>
File: 1460745159509.jpg (234 KB, 800x1360) Image search: [Google]
1460745159509.jpg
234 KB, 800x1360
>>74511687
>>
>>74519057
what the fuck
>>
>>74519574
I'm pagan man, but atheists are just troubled individuals who want to be special snowflakes to fit in with their "cool" and "pop" clique.
>>
>>74519777

Reddit-tier memeing. Might as well call us "Christian McJewishface" or some gay shit
>>
File: Thats_Bait.gif (876 KB, 246x240) Image search: [Google]
Thats_Bait.gif
876 KB, 246x240
>>
>>
>>74519412
By itself it makes me sad as well, as I said I'd much rather have a Christian nation than a godless nihilistic atheist society which would likely just be a temporary gateway to a stronger belief to take over(Islam in the case of Europe).
I'm kind of glad when I sometimes get stopped by middle aged/old-ish people giving out pamphlets and stuff for Christian activities, the fact that they actively believe in something is by itself a nice thing to witness.

>>74519617
I don't think they are going to pick up the text without guidance m8. The presence of Christianity is just not strong enough to keep the herd once they get too much secular shit in their heads.
Me and basically all of my peers went through all the rites and Catholic education, baptism, cathechism, communion and holy confirmation but after that basically none of us set foot in a church regularly anymore. It just didn't stick.
>>
>>
>>74509418
Those old pagan beliefs got BTFO by Christianity.
If anything it proves that Yahweh is more powerful than an entire pantheon of pagan gods put together. But by all means, continue to root for the losers.
>>
>>74511388
What if your norse blood has been tainted by franks?
>>
>>74520203
And years before that they were getting BTFO by Romans. Romans treated Christians as they should be treated....as heretic savages.
>>
>>74518895
Garibaldi was a fucking free-masons
Venice was degenerate
Italy is known for catholic-made art most of all. even Mafia used to be social bandits
you have fallen ;_; dear grandpa nation
>>
>>74520348
So Rome didn't convert to Christianity in the end?
So much for the power of the pagan roman gods.
LOL
>>
File: 1458460477554.jpg (61 KB, 715x350) Image search: [Google]
1458460477554.jpg
61 KB, 715x350
>>74509418
finally !!
>>
File: Guldhornene_DO-10765_original.jpg (156 KB, 1280x914) Image search: [Google]
Guldhornene_DO-10765_original.jpg
156 KB, 1280x914
>>74520203

European religion is alive. That's why you're posting here. You're attempting to purge the cognitive dissonance rising in your gut. Come home.
>>
>>74520544

So do those phallic objects go in your ass or do you suck on them
>>
>>74520176
Nah, I don't think Islam will take over. They're not smart enough. For the most part, they'll be contained within their ghettos.

It's nice to see people active in church, yeah. I'm going to do my best to improve the situation, I'm currently applying for seminary. :)

Good luck to you in everything, man.
>>
>>74520423
And what happened after they converted? They got BTFO by Germanic fighters.
>>
>>74520594

Good luck to you in seminary
>>
>>74520544
ROFL.
No, I don't associate with losers.
You had your chance, got BTFO and now you wanna cling to dead beliefs just to be different.
You're a joke in all honesty.
>>
>>74518670
That depends. How far back to you consider Europe to have followed your peculiar post-modern form of "paganism?" And how much of Europe, at that?

Considering population sizes, you're fucked in this argument, anon. Logic isn't a semitic trick, though, don't be scared.
>>
>>74520688

Germanic fighters of which religion :^)
>>
File: Jidf antichri prop.png (64 KB, 980x484) Image search: [Google]
Jidf antichri prop.png
64 KB, 980x484
>>74510922
>>74509418
>>
File: JIDF antichr prop.png (637 KB, 573x1552) Image search: [Google]
JIDF antichr prop.png
637 KB, 573x1552
>>74511558
>>
>>74512777
Everytime I see this the duck army at 1:50ish cracks me up
>>
>>74511687

>you yanks

Don't lump us in with one stupid fanboy faggot shitposting on /pol/ you limey motherfucker you.
>>
File: CAM00050.jpg (320 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
CAM00050.jpg
320 KB, 1536x2048
>>74520591
christ fags.....

OUT OUT OUT !!!
>>
>>74520702
Thanks.

God bless.
>>
>>74509418
Jesus was the most red-pilled man to ever live. I will follow him to the death.

John 8:39-47
They (the Jews) answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus *said to them, “If you are Abraham’s children, do the deeds of Abraham. But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do. You are doing the deeds of your father.” They said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father: God.” Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me. Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word. You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me. Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me? He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God.”
>>
>>74520710

If you believed that you wouldn't be posting.

European religion is on the rise.

Christianity is a respectable religion, but it isn't for Europeans. That's why Europeans are so quickly abandoning it now that they are no longer in danger.
>>
>>74520946
Ok, this is even funnier.
Do you know the origin of the pentagram with the cirlce around it?

http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Key-Solomon-King-Summoning/dp/1926667115
>>
>>74519039
>The pagans killed babies who were worthless or retarded. Christianity worships the sanctity of life for these retards but doesn't care about the result so much and those children grew up to be vagrants, beggars, isolated colonies of sick people or were shoved in the work house until very recently. Now with wealth Christians can LARP about being compassionate just like Jesus.
>The idea that women back then were doing this as an equivalent to modern abortion is hilarious considering that the Germanic peoples were noted for their chaste and sexually moral nature long before Christianity.

100% AGREED
>>
>>74520950
Seminary school is a man made business. If it were from God, it would be free; but since it is an industry of indoctrination, men and women are forced to pay 30-45k to receive a man made title.
>>
>>74521081

>key of Solomon

DELETE THIS
>>
>>74512344
>everyone should just be, man

that's what your picture says to me

>>74512482
christianity came in during the decline
>>
>>74515901
Miracle of Lanciano, nigga
>>
>>74521079
>Christianity is a respectable religion, but it isn't for Europeans
It's only responsible for the renaissance and Europe conquering the known world. It's only the basis for the majority of our laws and morals since it has dominated Europe for over 1000 years. I'm posting in this thread to tell you, you are retarded for trying to bring back something so weak as pagaism. It died in Europe for a reason.
>>
>>74521081
yes

i am part semitic, hebrew is part of my ancestry

also, i don't think you understand the bare principles of symbols abd words and the power they have
>>
File: emofag.jpg (33 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
emofag.jpg
33 KB, 500x400
>>74520946

>satanism

Get the fuck outta here you faggot.
>>
>>74521251
Seminary is free, all costs are covered by the diocese.
>>
My forefathers ditched their old religion because it was nonsense
>>
>>74521251
>in USA you have to pay for seminary
really? here its free until proven you can pay a little.
but the costs is minimal
>>
>>74521424
yes, Islam is much better than anglicanism, i agree Abdullah
>>
>>74521350
Imaginary power over a weak mind sure, but you aren't going to summon demon or djinn or anything else you LARPing faggot.
>>
>>74520841
fuck off dude your religion is retarded and tricked martin luther into being a bitch for the catholics so the germans wouldn't go back to paganism
>>
>>74520176
>I don't think they are going to pick up the text without guidance m8. The presence of Christianity is just not strong enough to keep the herd once they get too much secular shit in their heads.
Speak for yourself.

My family were athiest.

Alot of people like me now. Memes have opened my eyes. Literally memes and their use and importance has opened my eyes.

Like the return of the messiah.
>>
File: gothapotamus.jpg (57 KB, 604x483) Image search: [Google]
gothapotamus.jpg
57 KB, 604x483
>>74521578

Eat shit you kike cunt
>>
>>74521401
yeah thats me good one, i'll bet you believe in jesus don't you
>>
>>74521424

Your forefathers were forced to convert by torture. The real Anglos died for the cause, while the weak were cucked into christianity.
>>
>>74521427
It's free here as well, the other anon just got it mixed up.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.