>tfw you finally get red pilled
This faggotcuck preaches what he thinks that people on the alt-right want to hear, pal's around and orbits every one in alternative media.
He's the ultimate tryhard poseur. This prick is trying to monopolize on our movement and he is making us look bad.
Anyone else glad as fuck it was some heavy-set asian dude who killed the latest dindu?
HOLY SHIT KEK!
If you use Facebook or Twitter for anything other than troll accounts you are:
- A low IQ subhuman
- A prole
- Easily distracted and easily influenced by social pressure
>using the mobile jew
You think you're any better than the social media plebs?
Just a reminder, this flag is not your culture. If you fly this flag in the United States you are a traitor and should get the hell out. You can't love America and fly the flag of it's enemies.
>tfw separatist filth still permeate our country.
HOLY SHIT... This is what they want me to believe? Will Donald Trump put a stop to this shit? Kinda pissed because Sanders was going to legalize ma herb and Shillary got out scot free... If there is genuine evidence that Trump will put a stop to this bullshit, then I am all in. However, if he is going to be the most statist, egomaniacal, rethuglican ever, then I am simply not going to vote. What do /pol/?
And by the way, here are the top 10 for your pleasure in the following posts...
1. Take up minimal space during anti-racism dialogues and protests.Protests and anti-racism discussions should always center on the oppression experienced by people of color. If you are an ally who always has the microphone or the bullhorn, you’re taking up too much space.
2. Stop contributing to gentrification and calling it “urban development.”Many white allies feel too comfortable talking about white privilege without pushing for their residential communities to legislate against gentrification, which is like reverse white flight at the expense of a mass POC eviction notice.Are you living in a redlining district without calling out the displacement of people of color? Are you content with advocating for POC as long as you don’t have to live in their neighborhood?
Listen when people call you on your microaggressions.Your intent to be anti-racist doesn’t necessarily mean you automatically fit the bill. If people call you on microaggressions, don’t argue—listen. If you knew a word or phrase was offensive, you probably wouldn’t have said it. Being an ally doesn’t mean you’re above being educated on racism.
4. Never invite POC to the table for the sake of claiming diversity.“Diversity” is now a buzzword and “diversity work” is a very profitable industry. Don’t invite POC to your events so you can say they personify diversity or to hit an organizational quota. Engage with diverse communities because you plan on being intentional about hearing our stories and letting us come to the table authentically.
5. Refrain from using your POC friends as your “urban dictionary.”If you are engaging in discussions about race, you won’t always understand cultural references. Your POC friends or colleagues are not your “urban dictionary.” (And yes, I’ve heard people ask me if they should look up words I’ve used in the urban dictionary.)You may have to do some research to participate in anti-racism work, and that’s okay. Just think; POC spend their entire lives learning about culture from a white supremacist perspective. A few minutes on Google won’t hurt you.
6. Stop lifting up non-confrontational POC as examples for what POC activism should be.Martin Luther King, Jr. was a great man—but he wrote more than his “I Have a Dream” speech. Few white folks quote his “Letter from a Birmingham Jail” to talk about King’s Legacy:“I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro’s great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen’s Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to “order” than to justice…”
History through a white lens immortalizes the “safe,” diluted parts of liberation in hopes of POC seeking future liberation in similar ways. This framework centers the comfort of white folks and disregards the complexity of processing and rebelling against oppression.
Here’s the thing—experiencing racism is a lot more uncomfortable than experiencing a radical response to it. If you’re uncomfortable with expressions of emotional pain by the oppressed, you may want to work harder at dismantling their oppression.
>reject your white privilege
Why would I want to?
Ideology thread report in your ideology
VOTE IN THE POLL
As we know, /pol/ is not one person, but a multigendered ideological monster,
ITT: We discuss/debate ideologies
VOTE IN THE POLL
VOTE IN THE POLL
REPORT IN YOUR IDEOLOGY AND ATTACK THE WEAKNESS OF OTHERS IDEOLOGIES
State your reasons and where will it start?
Name one man that is more based than based farage.
Protip: You can't
Cars led Russia to Greatness Lenin led Russia to ruin
This is a fact
What are black people like? I live north in ice kingdom land so no niggers here.
Have you ever been to a zoo with any kind of monkey or ape enclosure? If not, look for videos of baboons.
Now, imagine the same thing, only even more territorial and less inclined towards self-preservation. Then, imagine it smoking crack and having a gun.
That's what your average black person is like.
I must say, I feel for you.
>be lefty libcuck
>browse pol ironically to laugh at you
>slowly take an interest and start posting
>tfw now easily triggered by sjws, chimps and jews
>omg nazis, lawl
>huh this is kinda interesting
>/pol/ was right again....