Can someone tell me why leaving the EU was a good idea without memes? - Amerifat who doesn't know shit about this
The political elites have now turned on you completely. The so-called left-wing politicians are on TV trying to play up the idea of another scottish referendum, Irish reunification, the idea that 'uneducated people' swung the vote and trying to make an economic crash a self-fulfilling prophecy.
They are doing a scorched earth policy. They plan to destroy the UK to make an example - to prevent a domino effect.
POST LEFTY TEARS ITT
BRITIAN ELECTS IS RUNNING A LIVE SPREADSHEET TO KEEP TRACK OF RESULTS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mI2o0smlVC_TyzhsnweLEayc3tRgtBxIDCotABtUIX0/htmlview?sle=true
BBC ONE IS NOW STREAMING THERE ELECTION SPECIAL
LINK FOR FOREIGNERS: http://www.filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
READ THE POST UNDER THIS ONE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE RESULTS AND COUNTING
EU REFERENDUM YOUTUBE STREAM (ALL DAY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4
Too close to call in final #EUref poll: Leave...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
I wonder if you edgy children understand the consequences of the Brexit for your countries.
Witness the supreme butt hurt in this thread
I wish Scotland would have left
They would be a failed state now if they fucking left back in 2014
>Oil (Which was a big argument of leaving) crashed in price right after the referendum
>The SNP would have opened the floodgates to "refugees"
>Spain would have veto'd their efforts to join the EU
They would be a small, isolated, irrelevant country with It's only industry suddenly unprofitable and they'd be flooded just as bad as Germany
Fucking hell why couldn't it have happened. Watching the pathetic Scots crawl back to big daddy England just like It happened last time they tried to become relevant would have been so sweet.
one man and one man only who fought tireless for 25 years, who dedicated his life, career and job to making this happening.
Nigel, if you can hear me, today, you are the most important person in the whole fucking world. You gave Brits a new Independence Day!
NO. NO. NO. NO.
Brexit is no good for France.
We're actually gonna have to keep to migrants who seek to go to Britain.
Nous sommes baisés.
Fucking England, always trying to fuck France in the ass because our culture and history are superior.
Dont worry Frenchbro.
Next we we Blitz those fuckers together.
How you think he's feeling right now?
And so it begins
I've seen it all over, why new generations don't respect the elder? I've seen things like 'just die already old fart'
Even as far as ingnoring their opinions because they're a old.
Why is this happening?
They feel as though they're fighting for survival. Their childlike idealism has no pragmatic base: they want to keep their "world" from crashing and burning. It's all in our in head, and the Internet is post-poning the drastic consequences of such a loose construct of reality.
Fun is only fun if you're blind to how much your shit stinks. Admitting you've been pressing against your best interests due to your own naive idealism of others vs. your self is a hard pill to swallow.
being an crusty old fart doesn't automatically earn you respect
everyone gets old, and they don't gain any mythical wisdom doing it
THIS THREAD IS FOR NON EU MEMBERS ONLY
IF YOU ARE IN THE EU THEN YOU MAY NOT POST IN THIS THREAD
>51% of a country imposes it's will on the remaining 49%
Explain to me how democracy is a good thing again?
Here you go guys. Just for you.
We did it. Twitter is tearing itself apart. They don't know why its happened.