[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /po/, I'm looking for someone who is experienced in making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 284x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 284x405
Hi /po/, I'm looking for someone who is experienced in making articulated papercrafts. Im a huge fan of the Netflix Daredevil and aside from a few of those vinyl PPP figures there's not much in the way of merchandise. So I figured why not make my own? I have a 3D model ready and stuff I just need someone who can convert it to papercraft and add some joints. Any help is greatly appreciated!
>>
>>536942
Hi.
I can help you, just send me a message here: zotf@maildx.com
>>
>>536942
Post your stuff here, and wait for the magic!
>>
>>536942
>I am literally too lazy to google a pepakura tutorial: the post
>>
>>536957
Actually I have googled it. I just don't have any idea how to creat joints and the like. Also, I've tried doing it myself, but using the program's really slows it down and makes it unusable.
>>
>>536962
u suck
>>
>>537104
You're pathetic
>>
>>536947

Bumping this topic in the hopes that the owner of zotf@maildx.com sees this and gets back to me. Any news?
>>
>>537315
In travel now, returning home in a week.
>>
>>537315
Bump
>>
>>537393
Awesome thanks! Also I'm going to work on getting a new Daredevil model of I can. I'll shoot it to you via email or post it here. The one I sent is pretty good but I found one that's better
>>
File: 20160320_222032.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160320_222032.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Or you can do it like this but better in pic was my first attempt after a cuple they are getting beter
>>
File: 20160320_222114.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160320_222114.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>537489
And another pic
>>
>>537490
https://youtu.be/6WtpUDyntdg
Heres a video showing how to make one like this
>>
>>537491
Thank you! I may give this a try. I've been trying to get the model from Marvel Heroes but unfortunately my computer has a virus now :( I'm posting from my phone>>537491
>>
>>537700
Hope your computer be fixed soon
>>
>>537393
Hey do you have any news?
>>
>>537755
Bump
>>
www.pepakura.eu <- Go there, post your 3d model in the forum and i will unfold it as soon as i got free time:D
>>
Bump to help anon
>>
>>539256

I have it in .upk is that ok? And can you add joints to it?
>>
I know that you're trying to make this on your own, but there's a Daredevil model here: http://www.pokemonpapercraft.net/
just scroll down a bit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at imagescucc@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.