[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /po/, I'm looking for someone who is experienced in making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 284x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 284x405
Hi /po/, I'm looking for someone who is experienced in making articulated papercrafts. Im a huge fan of the Netflix Daredevil and aside from a few of those vinyl PPP figures there's not much in the way of merchandise. So I figured why not make my own? I have a 3D model ready and stuff I just need someone who can convert it to papercraft and add some joints. Any help is greatly appreciated!
>>
>>536942
Hi.
I can help you, just send me a message here: [email protected]
>>
>>536942
Post your stuff here, and wait for the magic!
>>
>>536942
>I am literally too lazy to google a pepakura tutorial: the post
>>
>>536957
Actually I have googled it. I just don't have any idea how to creat joints and the like. Also, I've tried doing it myself, but using the program's really slows it down and makes it unusable.
>>
>>536962
u suck
>>
>>537104
You're pathetic
>>
>>536947

Bumping this topic in the hopes that the owner of [email protected] sees this and gets back to me. Any news?
>>
>>537315
In travel now, returning home in a week.
>>
>>537315
Bump
>>
>>537393
Awesome thanks! Also I'm going to work on getting a new Daredevil model of I can. I'll shoot it to you via email or post it here. The one I sent is pretty good but I found one that's better
>>
File: 20160320_222032.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160320_222032.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Or you can do it like this but better in pic was my first attempt after a cuple they are getting beter
>>
File: 20160320_222114.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160320_222114.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>537489
And another pic
>>
>>537490
https://youtu.be/6WtpUDyntdg
Heres a video showing how to make one like this
>>
>>537491
Thank you! I may give this a try. I've been trying to get the model from Marvel Heroes but unfortunately my computer has a virus now :( I'm posting from my phone>>537491
>>
>>537700
Hope your computer be fixed soon
>>
>>537393
Hey do you have any news?
>>
>>537755
Bump
>>
www.pepakura.eu <- Go there, post your 3d model in the forum and i will unfold it as soon as i got free time:D
>>
Bump to help anon
>>
>>539256

I have it in .upk is that ok? And can you add joints to it?
>>
I know that you're trying to make this on your own, but there's a Daredevil model here: http://www.pokemonpapercraft.net/
just scroll down a bit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.