[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instead of sleeping last night, I made this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10
File: xwing.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
xwing.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Instead of sleeping last night, I made this.
>>
Neat.
So I guess this new thread is Star Wars General.
>>
>>532419
Thumbs up
>>
xwing.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I messed up the second page by flipping the wings the wrong way. The split wings can be quite troublesome. I've fixed the issue here.
>>
>>532419
>>532459
Goddamn Jim, you're a superhero
>>
>>532423
sweet! here is my contribution. there is a lot more than what is in the pic. enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4mwlmy4dhdfpay1/-_Star_Wars_Minatures_-.rar
>>
>>532419
Final product?>>532470
>>532470
Nice collection, good work.
>>
MOAR !!!
>>
File: Firstordertiefighter.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Firstordertiefighter.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I haven't had time to notate all the parts and tabs like the X-wing yet, but the test build worked.
>>
File: Firstordertiefighter.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Firstordertiefighter.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>533279
I didn't realize that I uploaded an older testbuild. The center sphere and engines don't line up right in that one. This version has been corrected and includes part numbers and tab notations to help build it.
>>
File: 1388413908721.jpg (23 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1388413908721.jpg
23 KB, 398x500
>>533349
awesome & thanks!
>>
File: tiefighterinstructions.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
tiefighterinstructions.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>533349
I have the instructions for the Tie Fighter ready.
>>
Got any old Star Wars stuff, like star destroyers and Luke's X-Wing?

This stuff is great.
>>
Hi, Jim, I want to know does you have any homepape show all the model?
>>
xwing.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I made a few minor changes with tab notation and added instructions for the X-wing This project is now done, so I won't be working on any new Star Wars papercraft models unless someone feels like throwing money at me to do more.
>>
File: finished.jpg (68 KB, 1185x665) Image search: [Google]
finished.jpg
68 KB, 1185x665
Here's a size comparison of the Tie Fighter and X-Wing models.
>>
>>533432
how much money are we talking about? do you have any more ideas set in place for new models? if paid for to make new models will they be available for free to other /po/ers once completed? with your consent of course or you could share the models yourself.
>>
File: itscomingupitscomingupitsdare.jpg (76 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
itscomingupitscomingupitsdare.jpg
76 KB, 500x375
>>533443
Well, for design time, I try to make $20/hr. The X-Wing took 5 hours to make with another 2 hours on the instructions. The Tie Fighter took 7 hours with an hour and a half for the instructions. That would make the X-Wing have a price tag of $140 for the design and $170 for the Tie Fighter if I had done them as a commission. If someone pays me to make something, I will give them full rights to the template (of course copyright is still determined by the owner of the intellectual property). Though I prefer to release all my models for free, I can live with someone wanting to keep it for themselves to sell or use as a promotional item. I'm sort of trying to live off of freelance work until February when I can get the resources together for a startup company.
>>
bump for awesome
>>
>>533460
Where'd you get that Noodle model?
>>
>>535273
I made some Gorillaz models a few years back. I never finished Murdoc and Russel though. I might still have the old corel files floating around on a backup of my old laptop if you're interested.
>>
Definitely interested in those Gorillaz models, any pdfs you can share would be very much appreciated.
>>
>>535418
i am interested
>>
Please come back Newobmij
>>
Bump for Newobmij?
>>
Men, you are tha real mvp
Great work!
I hope to find some time to do it
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.