[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Adobe, Fuck you! Eternally yours, A Fuji user [EXIF data
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 2015-10-30 10_54_28-Lightroom.jpg (241 KB, 1420x1251) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-30 10_54_28-Lightroom.jpg
241 KB, 1420x1251
Hey Adobe,

Fuck you!

Eternally yours,
A Fuji user

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareGreenshot
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
P.S. Fuck you.

Camera SoftwareGreenshot
>>
>>2694736
>A Fuji user
You know, you're like that abused wife/girlfriend who keeps believing her guy has changed and keeps going back.

It's been what? half a decade or so that Adobe hasn't bothered with fixing processing Fuji's processing? Why in God's name do you think it's going to ever happen at this point?

Adobe, for whatever reason, has decided that it's not important for their business to cater to Fuji users. This is fact. Get over it and use a nonACR/LR workflow, or get out of Fuji.
>>
File: _DSF5147.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
_DSF5147.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1500
>>2694738
Well, I used Lightroom until I switched to Fuji, then got upset at the detail issue, and switched pretty much instantly to C1, and haven't been back since. But I heard some rumors that it was better now, so I just checked it out with this file, and discovered that, nope, it still sucks, a LOT.

So I'm more like the wife who gets hit, leaves, and then checks back in two years later to see if my husband has gotten into a 12 step program or something, but sees him stumbling around the living room wasted, and leaves again.

It's such a shame though. I mean, I get it, fuck Fuji for coming up with this weird new color array, but it seems like it wouldn't be that hard to just send an email to Kevin Fuji and be like "Hey kev, we're the biggest image processing software in the biz. Maybe you want to hit me up with your shit so we can get your photos to not look like they were taken on my dog's cellphone when they're blown up?"

And Kev would be like "Sure Charles Adobe, thanks for the opportunity. Here's how we do our processing in our in-house stuff where we brag about great detail rivaling sensors with 24mp. Hope you can get it added in quick! We know over here that people not being able to get good files out of their favorite editing software is probably going to hurt our business pretty dramatically long term!"

Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
>>
>>2694745
>It's such a shame though. I mean, I get it, fuck Fuji for coming up with this weird new color array, but it seems like it wouldn't be that hard to just send an email to Kevin Fuji and be like "Hey kev, we're the biggest image processing software in the biz. Maybe you want to hit me up with your shit so we can get your photos to not look like they were taken on my dog's cellphone when they're blown up?"
>And Kev would be like "Sure Charles Adobe, thanks for the opportunity. Here's how we do our processing in our in-house stuff where we brag about great detail rivaling sensors with 24mp. Hope you can get it added in quick! We know over here that people not being able to get good files out of their favorite editing software is probably going to hurt our business pretty dramatically long term!"
That's not the problem at all.

Firstly, Fuji's digital market share is so small that Adobe doesn't give a flying fuck/want to spend anything more than the least possible amount to kind of almost make it work.
Secondly, and possibly more importantly, Adobe doesn't want to encourage companies to go away from what the rest of the industry is doing. Imagine how much of a pain in the dick it would be for Adobe if everyone ran significantly different color layers. They can keep companies in lockstep by saying fuck Fuji because if we're honest, what they're doing isn't really a game changer. If it were, and it were something that everyone would have to adopt or fall well behind, you'd see Adobe play ball. Otherwise, it's not worth the effort.
Thirdly, because you always have at least reasons: Adobe hates you. No, not some generic "you", you, the person I'm replying to. Adobe has despised you since third grade when you took the last piece of cake at that birthday party. Adobe has been building itself to the point it is today just to cause daily, petty irritation to you which will be found to be the contributing cause of the stroke that leaves you unable to even wank.
>>
>>2694747

Damn dude.... Adobe gave me a snack cake under the table when sweets were banned that one day. Adobe always kinda had my back with the hookups when I didn't ask for it.
>>
File: _DSF5156.jpg (359 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
_DSF5156.jpg
359 KB, 1500x1000
>>2694747
>Thirdly, because you always have at least reasons: Adobe hates you. No, not some generic "you", you, the person I'm replying to. Adobe has despised you since third grade when you took the last piece of cake at that birthday party. Adobe has been building itself to the point it is today just to cause daily, petty irritation to you which will be found to be the contributing cause of the stroke that leaves you unable to even wank.
Well... well fuck! Those assholes! That does explain a LOT though...

Also, the moon was really big the other night on my drive home.
(Yes, I realize the moon was the same size as usual, and only its proximity to the horizon made appear larger than usual. It's okay)

>>
File: _DSF5157.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
_DSF5157.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1500
Colors are still pretty nice though.

>>
>>2694749
what camera/settings?
>>
>>2694736
update your adobe shit, nigger.
>>
>>2694770
X-T1, 50-140

Not sure on the settings but I remember it was ISO 800 for sure. 1/250 shutter speed and f/4 maybe?

>>2694771
?? It's updated.
>>
>>2694770
I'm back to my computer. ISO 800, f/2.8, 1/250, at 140mm.
>>
>>2694823
thanks
>>
Absolutely no issues here Fuji X-T1 and LR.
>>
>>2695187
i find my x100t has no issue either.
>>
>>2695187
>issues
You spelled results wrong

Post a comparable scene at 200% and let's see!
>>
>>2694745
Maybe you should be processing much more interesting photos. This could be Adobe telling you your photos suck.
>>
>>2695222
>200%
there's your problem. Stop pixelpeeping you weirdo
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.