[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird Lighting issue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Can someone explain whats going on here im getting this weird light issue and cant seem to fix or understand it.
>>
>>2767990
going to need some context here anon, like what it is i'm looking at and the circumstances

here's my assumption of the problem:

there are rolling gaps of light on the wall when to your eyes it looks fully lit, and this is on video

what i think caused the problem which is just my assumption:

rolling shutter and lights flickering very fast

check your settings for framerate or anti-flicker options, may need to sync it up to your lights. better solution is just don't record video with those lights with the intent of not having this effect
>>
>>2768000
hmm. well the lights are LED Christmas lights. next to them is my monitor and in the middle there should be some lights but theres this black line. im going to try what you said to see if i can change it if not then ill most likely change the lights
>>
>>2768000
Thank YOU! it was in fact my Shutter speed apparently when its too high up that happens
>>
Do you have a version with EXIF?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.