[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want to hear about encounters and/or experiences you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: DSCF0128.jpg (1010 KB, 1000x729) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0128.jpg
1010 KB, 1000x729
i want to hear about encounters and/or experiences you've had whilst out photographing, good and bad.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeFUJIFILM
Camera ModelX-E1
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.6 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)83 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2014:09:08 01:15:32
Exposure Time1/250 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating250
Lens Aperturef/4.0
Brightness4.5 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeSpot
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length55.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
i told a girl on tinder i did headshots so she came over and we fucked and had a little pregnancy scare
>>
The good times have been incredible and the bad times only a bit frustrating.

Best of the good times have probably been getting on stage with some incredible musicians, hanging out back stage with them. Getting into a national broadcasters studios to film musicians perform live, I was shown around Israel by a former paratrooper, he brought me up to the Golan heights and to the border with Lebanon which was all amazing.

The bad stuff? Just getting bitched at really, people at protests venting on me for

>"the lack of press coverage of our demonstrations"
>"You cant photograph me doing that"
>"Delete that picture"
The normal shit really, I've never been attacked, never had a camera damaged intentionally by someone. It's all bound to happen in time but the gains always outweigh the cons because we get to do great things as part of the interest we love in the first place.
>>
>>2736147
>golan heights
>90% of it is landmines, barbed wire fence, and rusted blown up halftrucks
>areas literally designated "fire zones" a walk away from tourist attractions, where you are in danger of getting fucking shot
cool place
>>
>>2736155
One of the guys we were with wussed out just as we were leaving to go to the valley of tears but yeah, great fun up there. We could see smoke on the horizon from the fighting in syria
>>
>>2736159
I used to live there, in one of the most northern kibbutzes. My most vivid memory is seeing those beautiful snowy hills in the winter and not being able to walk on any of them because it's all full of mines. I should go back and photograph it one day when it starts fucking snowing because this year Israel has really become the dry desert the Westerners think it is.
>>
>>2736165
Are there still many kibbutzes that accept lodgers/workers? Last I heard most of them closed up shop years if not decades ago
>>
>>2736184
I don't know, haven't lived there for 10 years. I never really lived in a proper communist kibbutz so I don't know how it goes, most of them just keep the name while the actual place is about as community any other small town.
I don't think this is the best time to move to northeastern Israel 50 km from US-backed "moderate" terrorists
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.