[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys get inspired to go out and shoot? I'm sitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Peach-faced_Lovebird_RWD.jpg (219 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Peach-faced_Lovebird_RWD.jpg
219 KB, 1600x1200
How do you guys get inspired to go out and shoot?

I'm sitting on the last day of my weekend, and I feel like I should be out there shooting something, but I'm not feeling anything in particular. Nothing in this neighborhood interests me. I've wasted an entire weekend, you know what I mean?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS REBEL T2i
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Elements 8.0 Macintosh
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution150 dpi
Vertical Resolution150 dpi
Image Created2011:02:22 15:41:45
Exposure Time1/100 sec
F-Numberf/5.0
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/5.0
Exposure Bias-1/3 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length210.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1600
Image Height1200
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>Nothing in this neighborhood interests me
Mate you'll need to travel to be inspired regardless of what medium you're trying to creative in
>>
>>2870553
what style photography most interests you, is it birds and nature?
>>
>>2870553
I feel the same way. I have fun when I'm out shooting, but I have difficulty convincing myself to actually leave my room. I would probably have an easier time if my photographer friends came with me, but they're always busy/not in the city when I want to shoot.
>>
Its not a requirement to shoot everyday
>>
>>2870669
I do love birds, Mostly, I like taking candid pictures of people, and seeing them come out looking cool or heroic at that one particular moment.

>>2870706
I feel like I should do it at least once a week in my time off
>>
>>2870712
Only do it when you want to do it, you're not trying to make a living off it
>>
>>2870712
>taking candid pictures of people
Did you ever watch Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window with James Stewart and Grace Kelly?
It's been referred to as the birth of the voyeurism movement. Highly encourage everyone to watch this masterpiece, it's all about a photographer and it's a great thriller.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS4 Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2009:06:02 23:42:18
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1280
Image Height720
>>
>>2870553

While you sat at home, I went to the park and took photos of two of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen, and I have seen many. Absolutely stunning and adorable. I just asked their daddies and promised to email them the best shots. Well, actually I shot them first and then asked the daddies.
>>
>>2870946
Oh, you mean little girls?
>>
>>2870980
Yes. I would guess those two were eight and nine.
>>
File: hmmmmmmm.png (28 KB, 190x300) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmm.png
28 KB, 190x300
>>2870946
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.