[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
deck of cards project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Hey /p/ , I'm currently in college studying photography and I'm working on making a deck of cards based on film/TV/game characters. I'm working with a team of makeup artists, drag queens and models to re-create movie characters, but I'm really struggling coming up with ideas for who to use. I know not all the films are great but I'm trying to find things we can re-create on a human body or face, and some people will recognise.

If you have any suggestions please comment, I'm really struggling. Pic kinda related, another piece of photography I've made previously.

J Joker (Batman)
J Clown (house of 1000 corpses)
J Mad Hatter (A.I.W)
J Jigsaw (Saw) <- would like to replace
K Mufasa (lion king)
K
K
K
Q Queen of Hearts (A.I.W)
Q Felicia, Mitzi & Bernadette (Priscilla)
Q
Q
A Alice (Alice in wonderland)
A Ace Ventura
A
A
2 Tweedledum & Tweedledee (A.I.W)
2 Two-face (Batman)
6 Baymax & Hero (Big hero 6)
7 Snow White & 7 Dwarves
8 Eminem (8 mile)
>>
>>2869503
>asks questions about tv characters
>disregards /tv

get out son
>>
>>2869506
I've only got movie characters so far because going through TV and game characters is taking a fuck ton of time and I can't find any that fit :<

Plus, most franchises have movies anyways so they're more likely to be from a film
>>
> 8 Eminem (8 mile)
> A Ace Ventura
> K Mufasa (lion king)

Are you fucking ten?
>>
>>2869516

Nope, they were just obvious choices relevant to the card types. Unless using Ace Ventura as an Ace card makes me 10
>>
>>2869503
>I'm currently in college studying photography
That photo is atrocious. Honestly, you need to abandon that photography degree this instant and get something practical.
>>
File: Daley Shironuri 1.jpg (4 MB, 6000x9000) Image search: [Google]
Daley Shironuri 1.jpg
4 MB, 6000x9000
>>2869528
A more recent one. I'm still learning, only got my first camera 8 months ago.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2016:06:10 23:24:18
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width6000
Image Height9000
>>
>>2869539
That photo is atrocious too. Also, apparently not learning to resize
>>
>>>2869503 (OP)
>>I'm currently in college studying photography

Lmao the ride never ends
>>
>>2869539
There is one, and only one, party who benefits when somebody gets a photography degree: the university.

You'll spend years and thousands of dollars learning all sorts of shit that you could've learned on the weekend in your spare time. Then, when you're massively in debt, you'll enter the real world, convinced on your own artistic prowess, and immediately struggle to get a job washing dishes at a restaurant where actual, productive members of society spend their money.

Get a fucking finance degree, or an engineering degree, or just become a teacher. You know who makes it as a photographer? People who fucking know how to business. You know who become pennyless fuckups who live in their parents basements? Fucktards like you who waste their time studying photography at college and can't even fucking READ THE FUCKING STICKY.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.