[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Judge me. https://www.flickr.com/photos/11863 2948@N03/ Als
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_1865.jpg (2 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1865.jpg
2 MB, 5616x3744
Judge me. https://www.flickr.com/photos/118632948@N03/

Also general flickr thread.
GO

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5D Mark II
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.4 (Macintosh)
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2016:05:17 01:44:20
Exposure Time1/4000 sec
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating6400
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length50.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2862570
>judge me
You're a bad person that gets jealous a lot.
>>
>>2862572
just lookin for feedback¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>2862570

cringe
>>
>>2862580
why
>>
File: 1465848714810.jpg (3 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
1465848714810.jpg
3 MB, 5616x3744
>>2862570
It was hard work but I managed to remove the watermark, the detailed sky was a pain to recreate. Steal this masterpiece fellow anons, get rich and famous!

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5D Mark II
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Macintosh)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width5616
Image Height3744
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2016:06:13 22:41:23
Exposure Time1/4000 sec
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating6400
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length50.00 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width5616
Image Height3744
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2862583
Lol, the hero we needed!
>>
>>2862583
Thanks. I already submitted it to 3 agencies and the money is just starting to pour in. Next week I have a Moma exhibition scheduled for the photograph and the week after I'll get knighted for services to photography by the Queen herself.
>>
>>2862583
But here is your real feedback:
>1/4000
>ISO 6400
What the fuck are you doing? Do you have any idea how your camera is working? Do you know what 1/4000 and ISO 6400 means?

Everything about this picture was executed badly.
>composition
Horizon on the middle, nothing interesting above it, nothing interesting below it. This is the most predictable, boring picture I've seen on here for quite some time. Is there anything interesting for you as a photographer, apart from the aspect that you took it and may have some nostalgic feelings? Please save this post and picture, look at it again in a year and ask yourself what you were thinking.
>colors
What? Your sky is blown the fuck out, there is nothing there. I removed your watermark with a white brush, that's how much detail you got going on there.
The rest of the picture looks like the poop stripes that get left behind in the toilet when you flush sometimes. Calibrate your screen.
>watermark
Nobody is going to steal your shit. Do you think anybody would brag with this? Your watermark is obnoxious and you don't seem to have the slightest idea about logo design. Read and learn about it before you decide to make one.
>technical stuff
I won't go into any of the technical aspects but advise you to read your cameras manual.

You managed to make me mad. Please follow my advice and set a reminder in your phone to make you look at this again in a year. I hope you take the time to learn about photography before you share it on the internet in that time. You don't know it yet, but once you actually manage to take good pictures you'll see that I was right with this post.
>>
>>2862570
>ISO 6400
>1/4000 sec
1. set your ISO on 100
2. put White Balance on Auto
3. make sure you're on RAW format
4. shoot on Av (Aperture Priority) mode
>>
>>2862570

these are not good
>>
>>2862570

pls learn 2 meter
>>
OP's photo was obviously created just to troll...
>>
>>2862570
Sorry to inform you Jesse, but I think you have the autism.
t. autism doctor
>>
>>2862762
If you look at his flickr you'd see that he's been doing it for two years. That's a very dedicated troll. Or someone who is still in his beginner stage after over two years and thousands of shared pictures, which is kind of sad when you think about it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.