[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how is this Bryant eslava fellow so famous? I checked on snapchat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 682x1024
how is this Bryant eslava fellow so famous? I checked on snapchat and he's following a crew of some internet celebrity white boys around in Barcelona as a horde of screaming girls fans are around. He's jumping from Paris, ny, la back to Europe every week. Who's paying him for this and how is he making money exactly???

If anyone is a fan or follows him on snapchat pls explain. I don't even know who these white boy YouTube celebrities are. Apparently this douch is a vine guy.

Please explain how a photographer can get into this sorta field and who is paying him for this

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width682
Image Height1024
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2861084
I'm interested too. It'd be cool to be able to do this kinda shit.
>>
>>2861085

Through some sluething I found out he does fashion photography/ad campaigns for various clothing lines (Tommy etc)

He's also the photographer for some faggy ass thing called mag con where vine celebrities meet crazy ass mental fan girls

How the fuck does a photographer get to this point? I take so many pictures and I feel like no one notices them. None of his pictures are particularly special l.
>>
>>2861119

Pic related, pretty white girls is "art"
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
>>2861121
Forgot the photo
>>
>>2861122
Well it's all I follow on Instagram so it must be
>>
he's successful because teenage girls find him attractive.

it's that simple.
>>
>>2861130
Pretty much this, actual talent isn't about the pictures and editing process here, it's all about branding and network. If you're a charismatic (yes, teenage girls finds this kind of guy charismatic, deal with it), know how to sell and advertise yourself then you'll be successful.

The shooting part isn't even a third of the work involved, it's much more important to work on your skincare, clothes and duckface.

People will not care about factual value, it's all about perceived value.
>>
>>2861119
>I take so many pictures and I feel like no one notices them.
Right place at right time. Healthcare[dot]gov's developer just happened to be the president's roommate in college or something like that, right?
>>
>>2861131

I'm attractive
>>
>>2861314

I feel this sort of thing never happens to me

It's all about connections and who you know
>>
>>2861655

And cocaine.
>>
>>2861084
>how is this Bryant eslava fellow so famous?
suckin all the right dick

Holy shit, all the cockthirst in West Hollywood distilled into one superhomo could not look as gay as he is.
>>
>>2861684

He did hang out with all the LA party/Coke/I'm a model/hipster crowd blogger etc for a while
>>
>>2861532
Then go out there, suck dicks, be alright at what you do and you'll be successful in no time.
>>
>>2861119
>I take so many pictures and I feel like no one notices them. None of his pictures are particularly special l.

You need to spend less time taking photos and spend more time marketing yourself, your images and your service.

It's the classic engineering vs marketing situation, you can have the best whatever in the world but you also need to sell it. So you have to sell yourself.

It helps to be an extrovert and shameless.
>>
>>2861084
this is cameron dallas

bryant elsava is sort of fat and ugly desu

hes just friends with all the vines teens
>>
>>2862281

That's a shot by Bryant, dummy.
>>
>>2862285
no shit
>>
File: mmagcontour-20160614-0001.jpg (36 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
mmagcontour-20160614-0001.jpg
36 KB, 640x640
>>2862281
Cameron on the right
Bryant on the left
>>
>>2862281

It's smart he's making contacts with all these future celebrities(in 10 years)
>>
>>2861122
God this picture makes me cringe so hard.

Another soulless herion-chic self important cunt holding a camera wrong.

The left picture she looks like a retard, the right picture a mouth-breathing mongoloid.
>>
>>2861122
yeah, that's waay to much mouth opening even for fashion editorials
>>
>>2862990
>>2862990
>>2862990

She's literally being a mouth breather

She looks like an autist

this guy has millions of followers and tons of pussy
>>
Anyone do this type of portrait photography willing to post some better pics
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.