[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And anon drags the board to a halt again! Nice that the mental
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_307.jpg (300 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
IMG_307.jpg
300 KB, 1000x667
And anon drags the board to a halt again! Nice that the mental health of a couple of idiots can detail an entire board.

I had 43 photos from a lingerie shoot I did with a local model to post for critique and enjoyment, but yeah, no, not with the level of conversation going on here at the moment.

Anon, you need to get your shit together.

>Candid between setups as consolation

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
>>
Lol que
>>
>>2848695
>Anon, you need to get your shit together.
its patently clear all of this is a tripfag feud. learn to read.

oh also
>implying we are interested in young scort photoshoot n°3546
>>
>>2848695
get fucked you attention whore
>>
so whats the point of this thread then you fuck. if yr not gonna post snaps or wanna discuss a topic delete this
>>
>>2848835
The point seems to be that anon is an idiot and he doesn't want to discuss or share photos with him. Hard to disagree today. Also, way to bump a thread you don't like, retard.
>>
What?

This isn't your blog
>>
keep dreaming op
>>
>>2848695
Image you posted picked up by tineye.

You didn't do a shoot, you just wanted to whine like the pathetic little faggot that you are in a hope that you'd fit in.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.