[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel /p/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160518_173954.jpg (401 KB, 1440x2139) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160518_173954.jpg
401 KB, 1440x2139
How does this make you feel /p/?
>>
wow, amazing
I'm completely speechless
I'm throwing out my Ricoh GR and buying a Samshit with this baby right away. Thanks for the tip, OP!

:^)
>>
>>2842389
Makes me hopeful for people who don't want to carry around a dedicated camera all the time. Should help their photos bee higher quality. I'm happy for them.
>>
I really don't get the point of that thing. Just buy a real cam goddamn
>>
>>2842399
No controls, screen, and less hardware means it can be cheaper, or higher quality optics for the same money. It's easy to use, and lets them keep using the style of shooting they're used to. Still instantly connected to things like instagram, twitter, facebook, etc. No additional batteries or memory to worry about or carry.

*shrug* It's a niche thing for sure. Mostly gimmick. But for the few people who it is good enough for, it'll get them better shots than they would have gotten without it, certainly.
>>
Lol why would I care about norms buying shit they don't need? What do you think brings prices down for us? Oh ofc you need all the latest pro features goy. The more plebs get into photography the cheaper IS lenses become the best APSC sensors become and the more features we get. I'm OK with that.
>>
Indifferent
>>
The thing that annoys me the most is them trying to pitch it as "new," when it's like four years old.

I believe the one in the pic has the same guts as the first-gen RX100, by the way, but they also made a version with a superzoom and a smaller sensor so it could be that one.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.