[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, Looking at upgrading to full frame. Anyone have opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
Hey guys,

Looking at upgrading to full frame.

Anyone have opinions on these two cameras?

I don't know which to go for...

Leaning towards the D750 but I'm wondering is the extra €500 worth it
>>
>>2837644
Pentax K-1
>>
>>2837644
>on those 2

every morning i get up and want to rub my parts on my d750 sensor

however i am too cucked to dirty my sensor
>>
>>2837644
For what.
With what lenses.
>>
>>2837644
If you're wondering, you probably don't need it.
>>
>>2837644

my feelings say d750 all the way, but my mind says "what are you using it for?" because if you don't have fx glass the d7200 and d500 are great cameras. if you are going fx you should have nice glass, though the 50/1.8 is a great deal.
>>
>>2837680
>want to rub my parts on my d750 sensor
to get the oil off?
>>
>>2837741
How does the D7200 compare to the D7100? I've read reviews, and it looks like the D7200 isn't worth the extra $ unless you need the wifi stuff.
>>
>>2837656
This unless you already have nikon FF glass.
>>
>>2838009
I have the D7200. The Wifi stuff is pretty superb. In terms of performance there really isn't that much difference between it and the D7100.
>>
its like fucking gear threads dont exist anymore
>>
The differences to me are negligible in terms of image quality. Extra cross focus points and boost Iso, size, etc don't affect my shooting much. I LOVED the flip out screen for really low/ high shots because getting down on the ground or on a ladder is a pain sometimes.
>>
They're both shit, get a Df. Not even memeing.

D750 is laggy and has no AF-ON button i.e. Its fucking shit

D610 is just shitty in general.

>inb4 D610 and Df have the same af system

It's true, you know what else it shares with another camera? The sensor in the 6.5k flagship D4
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.