[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I take a lot of pictures for my accounts on social media and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Football Face Kick.png (29 KB, 467x214) Image search: [Google]
Football Face Kick.png
29 KB, 467x214
I take a lot of pictures for my accounts on social media and i have gained a bit of a following -so much so that i want to upgrade from taking pictures with my Iphone 6 camera and move up to the big guns.

The only problem is that I am as poor as an Ethiopian with a mortgage so i pose this question...

If the Iphone 6 Camera is a 1 in the spectrum and a £600 ($800) digital DLSR is a 10 - What kind of product would be a 3 or 4 in the spectrum and make my pictures look better than what i have previously produced?

(picture not related but its a nice giggle on me)
>>
Are you just looking for manual control or do you also want interchangeable lens capability? If you want manual control there are probably apps that let you control shutter speed, apreture etc. on iPhone.
>>
>>2835640
>iphone 6
>poor
fucking westerners
>>
>>2835661
sell your iphone and buy the most expensive camera you can afford, faggot
>>
>>2835640
I'd suggest an $~80 point and shoot camera. Learn to take nice pictures on that and understand a bit about how cameras in general work before going anywhere else.
>>
Get an APS-C SLR or mirrorless for £100 odd. I just got a Sony A290 for 85 quid and many Samsung NX cameras are around the £100 mark,
>>
File: image.jpg (655 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
655 KB, 2000x1333
If you linked us to one of these social accounts we could see your photography style and actually give you much better recommendations.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-7M2
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.0 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.8
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)55 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution240 dpcm
Vertical Resolution240 dpcm
Image Created2016:04:29 17:02:28
Exposure Time1/90 sec
F-Numberf/16.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating250
Lens Aperturef/16.0
Brightness8.4 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceShade
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length55.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width2000
Image Height1333
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessHard
>>
>>2835640
Keep using the phone, it's familiarity with your weapon of choice that counts the most.

If you don't have it already get Snapseed.

You need nothing else.

Nothing.
>>
>digital DLSR

Just... what?

And what?
>>
>>2835747
Shh, you'll catch them out on their lie.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.