[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MY PHANTOM 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 4.jpg (2 MB, 4096x2160) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
2 MB, 4096x2160
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7xvgxKNuyc
What do you think of my first videos?
First days with my new Phantom 4
please leave a like

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width4096
Image Height2160
>>
>>2822279
Its shit. Stop spamming the board.
>>
>>2822279
You know you're supposed to grade your footage, right?

Also, when shooting, you probably want some semblance of a subject to look at.

And you don't really want to give your viewer motion sickness... If you're going to have motion in your shot, get the motion, and then cut the footage, and jump to the next "visually productive" motion. Don't show the "in between" stuff.

Make an actual video, not just a test of your equipment.
>>
Hnnggg...when will drones go away? Such a shitty trend.
>>
>>2822279
you live in a commie block?
>>
>>2822395
thanks for the advice i just finished my new Video.. hope i its better now
>>
why do phantom vidos always have shite music desu
>>
>>2823065
Because not everyone likes the same shite as you senpai
>>
>>2822279
just looking at these commie blocks makes me wanna kill myself
>>
Drone owners are on the same level as vaporizer owners.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UZIb1xGiOg

New Video.. I hope this one is better .. thx for more advice
>>
>>2823271
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UZIb1xGiOg
>>
>>2823712
love the new vid
>>
>>2823271
>>2823712
You added cuts, but didn't cut out all the wasted (non visually important) motion, so it's still technically sloppy and distracting.

More importantly, there's still nothing interesting to see. It might work as a "virtual map" of the area for a local visitor's center? but as an artistic pursuit, it's obvious you're just using your drone as an excuse to use your drone. As a viewer that gets no thrill from your own justification of your meme purchase, I get literally nothing from this video. If you're going to show me things, then actually show me things.
>>
>>2823712
The location simply isn't interesting. Also it's the same thing over and over again. I guess some locals in your area could find this somewhat interesting because it's their hometown but there really isn't much more that can be said about the videos.
>>
>>2824572
this is a video for my school here in Germany
but thx i will try better o the next one
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.