[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, guess who's back in HK ? https://www.instagram.co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: hk.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
hk.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
Hey, guess who's back in HK ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCfNvZ8mzac/
>>
A semen demon?
>>
kai?
>>
>>2783720
Na
>he is dieing from cancer
>>
File: one spicy meme.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
one spicy meme.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>2784145
Wait seriously?
>>
oh wow vsco snapshits really fucking epic stuff
>>
>>2783720
Nah, Alamby is apparently

Not that anyone fucking cares though, we want Uncle Kai back
>>
>>2784245
>>2783707
Rita >>>>>>>>>> Albany
>>
>>2784245
I find it strange how Alamby only went back to HK after making sure Kai is in the UK for a prolonged time.
I makes it kinda obvious why Alamby left in the first place.
>>
>>2784245
>Alamby

no thanks

>My name is Alamby Leung, a twenty-odd years old Photographer, Traveler, and Musician.

>Born in Hong Kong and currently based in Melbourne, I have been moving between the two cities for schooling and work. I love living in both places, although I do occasionally complain about HK’s stuffy air and Melbourne’s ever-changing weather..

>What advice can you give someone wanting to start their own video review channel?
>If you don’t think you can be as clever and witty as Kai, or talk like Jared Polin from "Fro Knows Photos" (he’s got over 1500 videos uploaded!?), or have bizarre photo shoot ideas like Ben Von Wong’s, perhaps don’t do it.
https://fstoppers.com/originals/fstoppers-interviews-alamby-leung-digitalrev-tv-51068
>>
she really showed how boring and vapid she is during that eric kim interview. that's hard to do considering how awkward kim is.

never understood the allure and why there were so many white knights on her instagram and in the drtv comments section. besides, her sister's a much more pleasant person and is easier on the eyes
>>
>>2784260
>>2784295
>>2784300

WE KNOW
E

K
N
O
W

Everytime the name Alamby is even mentioned, you all go off spewing the same shit over and over. You're worse than sonyfags
>>
File: Absolutely Bokehlicious.jpg (654 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Bokehlicious.jpg
654 KB, 1200x900
>>2784203
Apparently Kai is over in his homeland getting cancer treatment.
>>2784260
>Absolutely Bokehlicious

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareGIMP 2.8.16
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:03:04 22:17:40
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1200
Image Height900
>>
>>2784305
BUTTHURT alambyfag spotted. Which order of the white knights are do you hail from?
>>
>>2785153
>Not that anyone fucking cares though, we want Uncle Kai back
>BUTTHURT alambyfag
Ok sperglord
>>
>>2784309
I'm not finding much about cancer, but what several people have pointed out is that Kai's finger has grown what appears to be a wedding ring lately. That seems like a more likely answer.

As for Alamby, I always figured she quit because she was sick of all of the weirdos making lewd comments about her in the comments every time she showed up.
>>
>>2784260
Rita is a goddamn qt3.14 for sure. She seems to be really intelligent and laid-back.
>>
>>2785230
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.