[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does this little camera get so much hate /p/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 56
File: Z-sony-a6000-onHand.jpg (108 KB, 1024x627) Image search: [Google]
Z-sony-a6000-onHand.jpg
108 KB, 1024x627
why does this little camera get so much hate /p/?
>>
>>2780869
It doesn't. It's a great camera. What gets the hate is the shills who obsess over it.

also, it's a shame that Sony isn't supporting the mount with lenses.
>>
>>2780869
I personally love my a6000 and is light years ahead of any other camera I've ever had. High burst rate, 24mp, great raw files, beautiful video, there isn't anything wrong with it for me. A camera is just a tool, in the end the gear doesn't fucking matter it's how you make the image, not the sensor.
>>
>>2780872
This. People also keep wanting to call it a pocket camera for some reason?
>>
>>2780883
some of the pancake primes sit under the hand grip

i can stick it in my back pocket on my jeans with one

the kit lens is really compact compared to any KIT alternative on an interchangeable camera
>>
>>2780869
mine is fucking great
if it is getting hate, it is probably because it is a serious alternative to a DSLR
>>
>>2780889
The hand grip is enormous. It's literally six and a half iphones thick.
>>
I wouldn't swap my a6000 for anything in its price range, or even for something £100 more expensive. It is my first and only camera and it was the right decision .
>>
>>2780899
>>2780889
>>2780904
Why not flood the thread with awesome pics to show the potential of the camera?
>>
>>2780900
stop wearing skinny jeans you /fa/ggot
>>
>>2780869
Sony is doing really exciting things AND they're mainstream, this causes a bunch of gushy posts about their cameras and lenses. Many people hate popular things and LOVE making "stop liking what I don't like" posts on anime message boards
>>
>>2780908
>Literally go out and change your style and sense of self AWAY from what is currently trendy and attractive and popular, merely to be able to use a sub-standard camera you don't want in the first place.
>Sony users
Post a photo of you with an a6000 all the way into your front jeans pocket.
>>
>>2780912
>Sony Mirrorless cameras
>Mainstream
hahaha
Please go through the first three pages and link to all the photos posted taken with the a6000.

Alternatively:
>>2780907

>INB4: Asking a Sony user to back up any of the vomit coming out of his mouth.
>>
>>2780869
the a6000 is smaller than a dslr, make no mistake it isn't a truly pocketable camera like canon's s100 series. sony makes bloody fantastic cameras it's a shame there aren't desirable lenses to support it
>>
>>2780917
Don't forget calculator level ergonomics.
>>
>>2780914
>Literally go out and change your style and sense of self AWAY from what is currently trendy and attractive and popular

i'm going to assume you didn't hear me

go back to >>>/fa/

>Post a photo of you with an a6000 all the way into your front jeans pocket.
never even said front pocket you autist

cameras are more than accessories here
>>
Anyone have that "I like pictures with my NEX" comic?
>>
>>2780926
yes, they're also excellent keyboard photography devices.
>>
>>2780926
>never even said front pocket you autist
Most people mean front pocket when they say "pocketable"

If you mean that it will fit into a pouch made of cloth, then that is literally every camera ever made, other than maybe the van camera...

>Cameras are more than accessories here
Yes, that's why many people want ones that are small, so they can be brought along and used, rather than left on a shelf because they're too big.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (158 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
158 KB, 2000x1333
>>2780917
>it's a shame there aren't desirable lenses to support it
>>
>>2781076
>Instead of getting a DSLR, you should get a mirrorless, then add an adapter to make it the same size as a DSLR except without autofocus
oh ok no thanks
>>
>>2781099
>Condition: New / took about 100 pics
>Silver body + lens on pic related above
>Small dust on the outside of the body
>SD card extra free with box and manuals
>World wide shipping
>>
I don't dislike the A6K at all. When friends or family ask for camera advice, and I know that they're the kind of person who's going to shoot green box and leave the kit lens on it forever, it's my standard recommendation.

I just don't think it's anywhere close to a replacement for the cameras that serious photogs use.
>>
>>2781112
Why not the NEX3?
>>
>>2781084
>without autofocus
Huh?

Metabones T smart adapter does auto focus, at least the ef mount adapter does.
>>
Shills and fanboys get the hate.
The reason I don't recommend it is because the camera is un-ergonomic, has no lenses and the menu system is a joke.
>>
>>2780869
I just bought one last night.
My main camera is a Canon 5DmkII.
I wanted something small to keep with me and I heard pretty great things about the a6000.

So far, I really quite like it. I haven't taken it out for any 'serious' shooting yet, but the pictures I've taken of my cats look pretty good.

For the money, it's kind of a no-brainer. Yes, there aren't a ton of lenses for it, but with the growing popularity of the A7 series , I can only assume we'll get more lenses this year.

I definitely wouldn't hesitate to recommend this camera to anyone looking for a mirrorless within it's price range.
>>
>>2780869
after effect of sony spillover shilling
>>
>>2780869
This is the best camera I've ever used. Relatively cheap, small, light, with pretty good ergonomics (I do not have obese murican hands) and huge potential. I'm currently using the a7, but that's just because bokeh whoring and fool frame shill.

Also, saged because it's a fucking gear thread.
>>
You guys remember the Fuji thread that got filled with hundreds of photos taken with Fuji cameras, with discussion about its strengths and weaknesses with actual real world samples and results? Man, that was nice. At least here you have a whole bunch of one guy saying it's a great camera.
>>
>>2781099
Contact info?
>>
>>2781340
> actual real world samples
Here are ~150k of those:
https://www.flickr.com/search/?tags=a6000

> with discussion about its strengths and weaknesses
Not like that hasn't been done on /p/. Maybe those discussions are even what indirectly prompted OP to start this thread.
>>
File: DSC00337.jpg (223 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
DSC00337.jpg
223 KB, 1200x960
>>2781340
Guy has a point.

I've only had mine for a day, so all I really have is some cat snaps. But here are some pictures I've taken with mine.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Camera SoftwarePhotos 1.0.1
Maximum Lens Aperturef/3.5
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)24 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:02:29 23:17:18
Exposure Time1/60 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating500
Brightness2.0 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length16.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1200
Image Height960
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00285.jpg (236 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
DSC00285.jpg
236 KB, 1200x960
>>2781420

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.0
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)27 mm
Image Created2016:02:29 22:59:51
Exposure Time1/60 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
ISO Speed Rating1600
Brightness1.3 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length18.00 mm
Image Width1200
Image Height960
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00508.jpg (333 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
DSC00508.jpg
333 KB, 1200x1200
>>2781421

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)33 mm
Image Created2016:03:01 14:29:05
Exposure Time1/100 sec
F-Numberf/7.1
ISO Speed Rating100
Brightness8.5 EV
Exposure Bias1 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length22.00 mm
Image Width1200
Image Height1200
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00519.jpg (234 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
DSC00519.jpg
234 KB, 1600x900
>>2781422
maybe some other Sony fags can post some pictures?

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)33 mm
Image Created2016:03:01 14:29:41
Exposure Time1/80 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
ISO Speed Rating100
Brightness6.7 EV
Exposure Bias1 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length22.00 mm
Image Width1600
Image Height900
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC04661_stitch.jpg (593 KB, 1120x1400) Image search: [Google]
DSC04661_stitch.jpg
593 KB, 1120x1400
Mine does a great job scanning film.

Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
>>
>>2781429
negative or transparency?
>>
>>2781412
>Here are ~150k of those:
None of which suggest you know what the fuck you're talking about, have ever used the camera, know how pictures are created, understand the real challenges of photography, or the real priorities of equipment, etc.
>>
>>2781431
That one is Provia from yesterday. Shot a roll of Ektar also, but didn't develop it yet.
>>
>>2781433
have you shared your processing method on /p/ (how you do the reversal and subsequent tone and colour editing) before? you should do so if you haven't, your scan looks really good
>>
>>2781432
Well, you sound like a typical fujimeme art photographer wannabe. I'd like to have the X-Pro 2, will I become a fag after buying it?
>understand the real challenges of photography
Such high words. Tell me your secrets, grass.
>>
>>2781113
Because it's ancient, and really awkward to shoot with, plus it lacks an EVF, which is nice to have in sunlight among other things.
>>
>>2781432
> ad hominem bullshit
You wanted "real world" camera photos -the stated intention was to be able to judge a camera-, and I linked you ~150k.

> know how pictures are created, understand the real challenges of photography, or the real priorities of equipment, etc.
Absolute garbage. There were a ton of good pictures under these 150k.

Get out of your artfag circle jerk.
>>
>>2781642
>You wanted "real world" camera photos -the stated intention was to be able to judge a camera-, and I linked you ~150k.
The intention is to judge YOU. Whether you know what you're talking about or not. If you don't use the camera, then you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>2781432
>geting this buttmad over being linked PHOTOS to LOOK AT
>>
the a6000 is not getting any hate. its a great camera. The fanboys who got the sony dick in their mouths are getting the hate. Also I noticed a trend that there are more gearfags among sony fanbase who only talk about muh specsheets rather than post photos.
>>
>>2781604
Well for instance, in the real world, you may want to quickly change your ISO, or your metering mode, or your AF points, and not want to dig through a menu to do so. You may want to very quickly access any other number of settings and while looking at the back of your a6000, have to stop to think which button will do which function depending on what menu or review stage you're in. Or you may want to use your compact camera as a compact camera, and not stick a four pound brick of a lens.

The Sony line is fantastic on paper, and excellent on a comparison chart, and clumsy and compromise out in the real world, and you would know that if you had ever tried to shoot with one.

I had an a6000 for two months, and sold it because it was very very annoying to try to shoot with. The images that came out of it looked great, but the images out of literally any camera made in the last seven years will be great. What truly differentiates a camera today is how the camera works in use, and shills will never understand that.
>>
>>2781717
Sounds like he's just pointing out that you have no credibility. Seems accurate.
>>
>>2781743
>have to stop to think which button will do which function depending on what menu or review stage you're in

You must have a dreadful memory.
>>
>>2781743
this. a6000 works great when in full auto mode. Otherwise going through buttons and menus is absolute pain.
>>
File: D3S_3046-rear.jpg (139 KB, 1200x790) Image search: [Google]
D3S_3046-rear.jpg
139 KB, 1200x790
>>2781748
No, see, I'm just focused on taking photos, not on remember what buttons do what when.

>pic related
And that's BEFORE you even see the menus.

>>
File: sony-a6300-lcd-screen.jpg (621 KB, 1920x1143) Image search: [Google]
sony-a6300-lcd-screen.jpg
621 KB, 1920x1143
>>2781781
At least it's not the a6300

>Hey guys, people love complex confusing inconsistent stuff for their tools right? I've heard people say "The camera should get out of the way" but apple says "Think Different" and look how good they're doing....
>>
>>2781781
>implying that it's so difficult to remember what a few buttons do that your photography suffers

Do you have a learning difficulty or something? That shit becomes muscle memory almost immediately.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>2781798
>6 tabs with 7 pages each of scrolling to get to the setting you want to change
>muscle memory
Sorry about all your missed shots anon.
>>
>>2780907
Intimidation tactics
>>
>>2780915
You sound mad enough to just critique any image posted so no ty
>>
>>2781833
Most of the people who come here claim the only reason they do so is because they want to get their photos critiqued. Only a Sony user would claim that he won't post photos, because he would hate to get critiqued on them.

Also, very obvious that the real reason is that there are none.
>>
>>2781803
>changing ISO from the menu
>not using the physical dpad direction labelled ISO

So you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>2781803
I hate the menus too, but menu diving is rarely necessary thanks to all the customizable buttons.
>>
>>2781803
the only time i ever pull up the menu on my a6000 is to change video speed or to toggle airplane mode (i actually use the playmemories app a lot, can shoot jpeg/raw and edit from mobile lightroom when i'm bored in a car)

but sure keep shilling this crap meme
>>
>>2781858
Most of those buttons bring up: Menus
Ev Comp? Menu.
Metering mode? Menu.
ISO? Menu.
AF adjustment? Menu.
>>
>>2781803
You mean people don't use the quick, customizable Fn menu and the directional wheel, or even the customizable C1 and C2 buttons, or even think of remapping all buttons as they see fit?

I did, and it's been months since I had to go in the menus.
>>
>>2781703
> The intention is to judge YOU.
Why would I or anyone be better able to accept that you are able to judge anything for shit when an extra photo is posted here?

You have a sample of 150k real world pictures that you asked for, by which you can judge the camera. Also a lot of people behind those, one more anon won't do shit.
>>
>>2781901
If you post a photo taken with the camera, clearly you have held it and used it. If all you post is references to charts and measurements, then it's doubtful you've ever even picked one up, and therefore, your opinion of how great it works is useless.

I used the camera for two months, and found it to be not great. When someone comes to tell me that I'm wrong, I want to know whether they have even the same level of experience with the camera as me, or whether they're merely fanboys worshiping something without any context. I'm happy to have a reasoned conversation with a photographer. I'm not really interested in discussing other bullshit with a shill.
>>
>>2781872
It's the exact same as a DSLR except you don't have to hold down a button while you're going through the options and you actually get to see what setting you're currently on a lot easier. Exposure comp is one that I would rather do without popup menu though.
>>
>>2780869
compact, well priced, great features, lightweight, shoots fantastic pix and vids, limited and expensive lens selection so people no like it
>>
>>2781904
> If all you post is references to charts and measurements
I posted the link to the 150k pictures because you asked for real world samples of photos from the camera.

THEY ARE THERE. Judge the camera by yourself.

> I used the camera for two months
Attach the notarized record of usage, signed by you and a licensed laywer, plus all photos taken during the period. Post it here, and I'll consider it sufficient proof that you have used the camera for the time and period indicated.

Also, we will watch the thread drown in ad hominem attacks in your person and skills instead of discussing the topic at hand, together.
>>
>>2781906
On an X-T1, I can adjust ISO, metering, AF drive mode, EV comp, shutter speed, aperture, all without even turning the camera on.

Not really part of this conversation, but I thought I could just toss that out there...
>>
>>2781914
>I posted the link to the 150k pictures because you asked for real world samples of photos from the camera.
No, I asked YOU, to post ANY PHOTOS that YOU have taken PERSONALLY, to suggest that any of the BULL SHIT that is coming from your fingers actually means anything.

How about just a photo OF the camera in your hand? Or a screen shot of your processing software filtered by camera with a little number next to it suggesting that you have taken photos, without having to bear the shame of showing us that they're literally all test shots and pet photos.
>>
>>2781914
>If you want to look at photos, go to Flickr. This place isn't about photos, and I think that's a good thing because if it were about photos, I certainly wouldn't fit in.
-Translated by Bing!
>>
>>2781919
We were not discussing photos, all I was doing was answering a request for real world photos by the A6000 by anon.

And (the same?) anon idiot been gone from nonsense to nonsense ever since.
>>
>>2781915
F U J I
U
J
I
>>
>>2781918
> to suggest that any of the BULL SHIT
The BULL SHIT is all yours. I only linked you the flickr.

> How about just a photo OF the camera in your hand?
To prove what, that the flickr contains real world pictures of the A6000?

This is not even related.

You on the other hand theoretically have a lot of claims to prove, amongst others that you used the camera a decent amount for two months.

If you go through the trouble of proving the period of two months with the A6000 (which is ultimately due to your own standards of proof more than mine), then I guess I will probably make a smartphone photo of the damn A6000 in my hands, out of respect for the effort involved.
>>
>>2781843
I don't want my photos critiqued here because photography isn't my favourite hobby and I don't really care if anyone else likes my pics. Besides, I haven't seen many people post on here where I've thought 'wow I could learn from that:' most of the time the good posts on here make use of stuff I don't have like lights or use props n shit I cba with.

I am an ameteur hobbyist and proud and the a6000 suits me just fine, and I don't need your validation.
>>
>>2781934
>Maybe if I pretend not not SEE that he's suggesting that I have never touched an a6000, and that my knowledge of the camera might not be up to snuff, nobody ELSE will notice that I'm dodging around this like Vince Vaughan dodging a wrench.
-Translated by Bing!
>>
>>2781942
>I don't even like Photography, but I signed up to advertise for Sony, and this was one of my assigned outlets. I really just like the PS4, and Sony told me they'd give be a discount on it if I would go and work on organic marketing for them. Please stop calling me out on this. I'm only 17, and my mom won't buy me a PS4 so I need this to succeed.
-Translated by Bing!
>>
>>2781934
>ou on the other hand theoretically have a lot of claims to prove, amongst others that you used the camera a decent amount for two months.
Who would pay someone to claim to not like a camera?
>>
>>2781914
>I posted the link to the 150k pictures because you asked for real world samples of photos from the camera.
The post asking for real world photos was in reference to a thread where Fuji users flooded a thread with photos they had taken with their fuji cameras, because this is a photography board, and posting photos is supposedly the main reason for this whole board existing. Saying that photos exist and have been taken with the camera and here is a link to Flickr as proof sort of defeats the purpose...

This whole thread is arguing and a couple of photos of one guy's cat. Pretty embarrassing, when it could have been a few a6000 owners showing off the photos they've taken, which would be a hell of a lot more convincing as support for the camera (and the brand) than any reference to a review or chart.
>>
>>2781947
No.

"Follow your own stupid rules of proof first, and I'll perhaps humour you by fulfilling your next retarded request, even though it was really fucking unrelated to the courtesy I already did for you - linking you real world images of the A6000 that you asked for".

>>2781949
Knowing this place, I do suspect a random troll would talk bullshit about how he used xy and it was shit, regardless if paid or not.

But the point is really: He can prove his own claims first, then maybe I believe that he's at least serious about the method rather than just taking the piss.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
>>2781968
Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, and Dodge!
>>
>>2781756
Dude, learn to set up your camera.
Use the function menu, it takes like 2 seconds to change whatever you need to change.
>>
>>2781964
I agree.
I mean, honestly, what's the point of arguing about the button layout and menu system and when there aren't even any pictures to talk about?
I'll try and post some more pictures when I get home tonight.

-guy with the cat.
>>
>>2782105
Thanks dude. You're excused from the "Sony Assholes are assholes" by virtue of not being an asshole. Looking forward to seeing photos.
>>
>>2781915
>>2781927
>On an X-T1, I can adjust ISO, metering, AF drive mode, EV comp, shutter speed, aperture, all without even turning the camera on.
I'd say Fuji are spoiling us but they're really not.
Most film SLR's contain most of these features as standard. Once you get used to shooting this way, everything else feels like a compromise.
I don't understand why other camera manufacturers can't into a shutter speed dial when they keep putting Exposure comp and a/s/m/p dials on every camera.

My problem with using the A6000 is the same problem I have with using Canon. They perform well but have awful menus and ergonomics. You will spend more time in menus or pushing prompts to do simple things.
I was really disappointed to see the A6300 shipping without a shutter speed dial.
>>
File: DSC00381.jpg (614 KB, 889x1333) Image search: [Google]
DSC00381.jpg
614 KB, 889x1333
>>2782105
I'd post some snapshits taken with my A6000 too but, as a complete beginner to photo, they're just that — snapshits. I'm not sure that would add to the conversation.

That and people would still have talked about them menus and ergonomics anyway.

But OK, have one anyway.

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.1 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.8
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)52 mm
Horizontal Resolution350 dpi
Vertical Resolution350 dpi
Image Created2015:12:19 22:43:43
Exposure Time1/25 sec
F-Numberf/1.8
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/1.8
Brightness0.5 EV
Exposure Bias0.3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceDaylight
Focal Length35.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2782118
Well now you can weigh in and say "As an a6000 user, it doesn't bother me" and be taken seriously. Your photos are always welcome.
>>
File: DSC01148-3.jpg (153 KB, 1333x889) Image search: [Google]
DSC01148-3.jpg
153 KB, 1333x889
>>2782119
Alrighty.
I'll try posting more when I have time.

But yeah, I haven't been too bothered by the ergonomics myself. I'm >>2781899.
Might be because I haven't been spoiled yet by potentially better stuff.
>>
>>2782118
>I'm not sure that would add to the conversation.
It's nice decoration and probably welcome to most, but no, it doesn't really add anything.

>>2782119
> Well now you can weigh in and say "As an a6000 user, it doesn't bother me" and be taken seriously.
I took him seriously before that, if he had posted.
>>
>>2782118
>>2782130

why are you posting pictures from a 2001 point and shoot?
>>
File: 44141.jpg (523 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
44141.jpg
523 KB, 3000x2000
>>2782137
Who knows.

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.7 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/5.6
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)141 mm
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2016:03:01 22:37:56
Exposure Time1/200 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
ISO Speed Rating3200
Lens Aperturef/5.6
Brightness1.7 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length94.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: menu.jpg (102 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
menu.jpg
102 KB, 800x1000
>>2781803
>>
>>2782284
And the other six pages of shit? Or the other five tabs with tons of pages each?

(Also, just to let you know, that ISO button? it brings up a menu)
>>
Anybody who thinks the A6K is bad should try an NEX-5 with the original firmware, before Sony added the quick menu. My ex-GF got one when it first launched, and it was fucking unusable on anything but auto.
>>
>>2782291
Would you like a dedicated button for each ISO value? It turns the wheel into the ISO select wheel.

Everything is in the menu, even the things that have dedicated controls, and you can assign obscure features to the buttons and cardinal directions of the wheel.

I don't mind going into a menu to switch from fill flash to rear-sync, if I did it a lot I would set a button to it, and that's the point. Most people will have all the features they frequently use set to one of the buttons.

If you need more than ISO, focus mode select, aperture, WB, AEL, shutter speed, shutter timer, display mode select and preset manual recall on a button, and another eight less urgent options (like B&W) in a quick menu, then this just isn't the camera for you. That's fine.
>>
>>2782284
Fujicucks BTFO

Not even a sony pony, i'm a Nikon owner.
>>
What's with Sony shills and "Fujicuck."

Seems to me like Sony users are the real cucks. Shooting a Fuji is like banging a 6/10 girl who's awesome in the sack every day, Sony is like jacking off to supermodels.
>>
>>2782329
>willfully giving into the semen jew.
>>
>>2782329
More like the super model jacks you off because it's there to serve you and guides your cum shots into her lips, never missing her mark. Just like sony cameras never miss focus, unlike fuji...
>>
>>2782329
Hahaha that's a fairly accurate and very hilarious comparison.
>>
>>2782335
Maybe fuji cameras miss focus when you use them because you're trying to use the shutter speed dial to control focus?
>>
>>2782360
What?
>>
typical sony thread

101 replies
only 2 actual A6000 users who post some kinda mediocre cat photos, a neat parade lady, a nice sunset, a bleh macro shot with plenty of noise at ISO 3200 (no malice intended lads I appreciate the fact you're actual photographers willing to post examples and wish you many great pictures)
and lots of gearshittery

who expected anything else out of a sony thread honestly
>>
File: download.jpg (313 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
313 KB, 1000x665
>>2782309
>>2782318

>Would you like a dedicated button for each ISO value?

Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON Df
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.4 (Macintosh)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.0
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern802
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)50 mm
Horizontal Resolution1500 dpi
Vertical Resolution1500 dpi
Image Created2014:07:12 11:42:50
Exposure Time1/200 sec
F-Numberf/1.4
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating2500
Lens Aperturef/1.4
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceFlash
FlashFlash, Compulsory, Return Not Detected
Focal Length50.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Gain ControlHigh Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
>>2782361
what indeed
>>2782240
>>
>>2782385
>stops at 6400

I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>2782385
>dial that only goes to 6400 iso

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>2782385
A dial that literally cucks you.
>>
>>2782396
>>2782397

What, you retards can't see the H1 and H2 settings?
>>
>>2782400
So they've cleverly renamed 12800 & 25600 and decided to go up in whole stops and skip the two intermediate values you get between the other stops.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't say no to a dedicated ISO wheel on my a6000, but I've never felt hindered the way it is.
>>
File: Fujicuck dial dreams.png (837 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Fujicuck dial dreams.png
837 KB, 1000x750
>>2782385
>>
File: DSC00827.jpg (217 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
DSC00827.jpg
217 KB, 1200x960
on the topic of buttons...

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Maximum Lens Aperturef/5.0
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)46 mm
Image Created2016:03:01 23:12:20
Exposure Time1/50 sec
F-Numberf/5.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating1250
Brightness1.4 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length31.00 mm
Image Width1200
Image Height960
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00846.jpg (207 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
DSC00846.jpg
207 KB, 1200x960
>>2782450

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.5
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)42 mm
Image Created2016:03:01 23:15:33
Exposure Time1/50 sec
F-Numberf/4.5
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating1250
Brightness-0.3 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length28.00 mm
Image Width1200
Image Height960
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00809.jpg (259 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
DSC00809.jpg
259 KB, 1200x960
>>2782451

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Maximum Lens Aperturef/5.0
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)46 mm
Image Created2016:03:01 23:10:54
Exposure Time1/50 sec
F-Numberf/5.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating800
Brightness1.4 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length31.00 mm
Image Width1200
Image Height960
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00928.jpg (180 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
DSC00928.jpg
180 KB, 1200x960
>>2782451

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)75 mm
Image Created2016:03:02 21:51:18
Exposure Time1/160 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Brightness1.7 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashFlash, Compulsory, Return Detected
Focal Length50.00 mm
Image Width1200
Image Height960
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2782402

H1 and H2 is an extremely common convention that isn't specific to any one brand. It just means a software-extended ISO beyond the native ISO (which is also, coincidentally, what all of those third-stop incremental ISO's are, so no big loss). Congrats on outing yourself as a retard.
>>
File: DSC00597.jpg (339 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
DSC00597.jpg
339 KB, 1200x960
took this little snapshit while i was driving.

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2016:03:01 17:00:07
Exposure Time1/80 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
ISO Speed Rating125
Brightness7.2 EV
Exposure Bias1 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length50.00 mm
Image Width1200
Image Height960
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00867.jpg (364 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
DSC00867.jpg
364 KB, 1200x960
>>2782457

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)57 mm
Image Created2016:03:02 15:28:00
Exposure Time1/1600 sec
F-Numberf/10.0
ISO Speed Rating1250
Brightness9.3 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length38.00 mm
Image Width1200
Image Height960
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: 2016-03-01 15.57.17.jpg (321 KB, 1733x1153) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-01 15.57.17.jpg
321 KB, 1733x1153
Not the other cat guy

Camera ModelILCE-6000
Equipment MakeSONY
Image Created2016:03:01 15:57:17
Image OrientationUnknown
FlashNo Flash
ISO Speed Rating3200
F-Numberf/1.8
Focal Length50.00 mm
Exposure Bias0 EV
White BalanceAuto
Exposure Time1/4000 sec
>>
>>2782593
How do I get more detailed EXIF or is it not possible posting from mobile
>>
File: 2016-03-02 10.53.34.jpg (1 MB, 2599x1732) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-02 10.53.34.jpg
1 MB, 2599x1732
>>2782593
>>2782595
I'm resizing these terribly with a shitty app

Camera ModelILCE-6000
Equipment MakeSONY
Image Created2016:03:02 10:53:34
Image OrientationUnknown
FlashNo Flash
ISO Speed Rating250
F-Numberf/1.8
Focal Length50.00 mm
Exposure Bias0 EV
White BalanceAuto
Exposure Time1/4000 sec
>>
>>2782602
Got the SEL35F18? What do you think of it?
>>
>>2780869
I just really hate the crappy EVF. And the build quality ain't that good.
>>
>>2782614
No it is the SEL50F18 and it is all I use but it is also all I have besides the kit lens.
>>
>>2782366
> only 2 actual A6000 users
At least 3-4 even at that point

> and lots of gearshittery
It was basically a gear thread to begin with. Post Sony images if it bothers you so much.
>>
>>2782721
>At least 3-4 even at that point
Proven with photos posted? Or "proven" with an ability to vomit the marketing handed out in the orientation binder?
>>
File: DSC02195.jpg (707 KB, 2592x2580) Image search: [Google]
DSC02195.jpg
707 KB, 2592x2580
>>2782595
For photos on your phone? On Android, there are quite a few apps that can show EXIF.

But the picture you linked does not really have more EXIF than 4chan parses.

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)45 mm
Image Created2016:03:02 16:05:46
Exposure Time1/200 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
ISO Speed Rating500
Lens Aperturef/4.0
Brightness4.5 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length30.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2782728
From the photos posted.

> the marketing handed out in the orientation binder?
Nobody has an orientation binder.

Not even the anti-Sony that exaggerate every minor problem into a huge thing and downplay every nice feature to nothingness. People are just that nuts.
>>
File: _DSC0913.jpg (214 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
_DSC0913.jpg
214 KB, 1000x667

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.1.1 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/6.3
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)255 mm
Image Created2016:03:02 12:57:14
Exposure Time1/320 sec
F-Numberf/6.3
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/6.3
Brightness8.5 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length170.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: _DSC0897.jpg (372 KB, 909x1000) Image search: [Google]
_DSC0897.jpg
372 KB, 909x1000
>>2782771

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2016:03:02 13:03:00
Exposure Time1/15 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/5.6
Brightness1.5 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length50.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: prettysounds.jpg (490 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
prettysounds.jpg
490 KB, 1000x666
>>2782721
there's more of us here than you would think

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Windows)
Image Created2016:02:10 16:41:16
Image Width1000
Image Height666
>>
>>2781115
the metabones adapters cost over half a grand... you might as well buy an a7 instead.
>>
File: _DSC0904.jpg (171 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
_DSC0904.jpg
171 KB, 1000x667
>>2782776

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)225 mm
Image Created2016:03:02 13:11:13
Exposure Time1/4000 sec
F-Numberf/29.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/29.0
Brightness13.2 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length150.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC04678.jpg (290 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
DSC04678.jpg
290 KB, 1000x667
>>2782784
a bit noisy but nice

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.4 (Windows)
Image Created2016:02:13 17:47:56
Exposure Time1/1250 sec
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Brightness7.0 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
ContrastHard
SaturationLow
SharpnessHard
>>
File: tasty_autism_trigger.jpg (747 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
tasty_autism_trigger.jpg
747 KB, 3000x2000
>>2782778
Figures.

Well, I only meant up to that point, anyhow. Pretty sure even more posted by now.

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)90 mm
Image Created2016:03:02 17:38:43
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/5.6
Brightness-5.3 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length60.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00944.jpg (293 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
DSC00944.jpg
293 KB, 1200x960
>>2782593
>>2782729
greetings fellow cat men.

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2016:03:02 23:59:20
Exposure Time1/60 sec
F-Numberf/3.5
ISO Speed Rating3200
Brightness-1.0 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length16.00 mm
Image Width1200
Image Height960
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: starecat.jpg (767 KB, 3000x2271) Image search: [Google]
starecat.jpg
767 KB, 3000x2271
>>2783021
Hi anon.

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)271 mm
Image Created2016:03:02 17:23:20
Exposure Time1/200 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
ISO Speed Rating1600
Lens Aperturef/5.6
Brightness3.8 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length181.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC01097.jpg (199 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
DSC01097.jpg
199 KB, 1200x800
>>2780869
took this using a6000 + dumb adapter + canon 50mm lens.

dumb adapters actually work really well. you can use focus peaking still so it's easy to focus.

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)0 mm
Image Created2016:03:03 15:17:29
Exposure Time1/100 sec
F-Numberf/0.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating125
Brightness0.8 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length0.00 mm
Image Width1200
Image Height800
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: 25200314841_e6c0f33b34_o.jpg (449 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
25200314841_e6c0f33b34_o.jpg
449 KB, 1000x1500

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)90 mm
Image Created2016:02:26 22:26:17
Exposure Time1/800 sec
F-Numberf/2.8
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/2.8
Brightness3.0 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length60.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: 24662812664_2fbe1d20df_o.jpg (354 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
24662812664_2fbe1d20df_o.jpg
354 KB, 1500x1000

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)15 mm
Image Created2016:02:26 22:26:04
Exposure Time1/1000 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating500
Lens Aperturef/5.6
Brightness6.8 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length10.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC01138.jpg (50 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
DSC01138.jpg
50 KB, 640x360
generic photo i took today and over saturated.
>>
File: DSC01313.jpg (160 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
DSC01313.jpg
160 KB, 1200x800
>>2783374
took this with dumb adapter + canon 100mm macro lens.

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2016:03:03 21:24:48
Exposure Time1/320 sec
F-Numberf/0.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating3200
Brightness-2.6 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length0.00 mm
Image Width1200
Image Height800
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2782454
Oh right. So it isn't native.

Then why did you object when I put it in the trash?

It belongs in the trash.
>>
>>2782771
That's a neato building.
Cyberpunk as fuck.
>>
>>2780899
>>2780873
>>2780904
>>2781317
Any of you guys have the Sony 18-105mm lens?

I was wondering if you did if you could do me a favor. Go outside with that lens on, take a picture of your car at different zoom levels, but leave it at F/4. I want to see if I can get any bokeh on large objects. If you can, then I'm def going to get that lens and skip the kit lens. If not, then back to research.
>>
>>2784151
I don't have that but the kit lens is useless. The only reason I still have mine is because they're not worth much and I might take it on holiday because I wouldn't care if it got smashed.
>>
File: DSC01478.jpg (160 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
DSC01478.jpg
160 KB, 1200x960
here is another pic I took using a dumb adapter + canon 100mm lens.

weekend is coming up, i should actually have some time to shoot things outside of my house. but for now, cat.

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2016:03:04 21:33:46
Exposure Time1/60 sec
F-Numberf/0.0
ISO Speed Rating800
Brightness-3.9 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashFlash, Compulsory, Return Detected
Focal Length0.00 mm
Image Width1200
Image Height960
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC01465.jpg (179 KB, 1300x867) Image search: [Google]
DSC01465.jpg
179 KB, 1300x867
>>2784171
i disagree. it isn't by any means a great lens, but i was pretty surprised by it. at least at 16mm, it's fairly usable.
similar shot with kit lens at 16mm

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2016:03:04 21:29:45
Exposure Time1/40 sec
F-Numberf/3.5
ISO Speed Rating3200
Brightness-1.0 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length16.00 mm
Image Width1300
Image Height867
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2782385
it's not enough that it's a freaking rotating wheel, but it's the safety kind where you have to press the button on the top before you can rotate it..
>>
>>2784257
yeah, but in all fairness, if you accidentally bump an ISO ring in M mode, it can really ruin your day.
>>
File: DSC00313.jpg (678 KB, 945x1333) Image search: [Google]
DSC00313.jpg
678 KB, 945x1333
>>2784171
I'm still starting out, but I mostly only use mine at 16-25mm for my snapshits (e.g. whenever I can't get the subject to completely enter the frame and it's not possible to move back).
For the rest I've got the 35mm F1.8 and I'm borrowing a friend's 55-210mm.

By the way, how does EUR 150 sound for an almost new 55-210mm (SEL55210)+pouch?

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2016:03:04 10:51:23
Exposure Time1/40 sec
F-Numberf/8.0
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/8.0
Brightness7.0 EV
Exposure Bias0.3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceCloudy Weather
Focal Length16.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2781099
No, but there are thousands of people out there who would still pay a weeks wages for a 5Dinosaur and its kit lense :^)
>stay mad sonefages
>>
>>2784279
> how does EUR 150 sound for an almost new 55-210mm (SEL55210)+pouch?
Hmm, quite okay?
>>
>>2784279
That's a really pretty church, where is it?
>>
>>2784279
pretty good deal, I'd say.
>>
>>2784696
It's Laon Cathedral, in France.
12th-13th centuries.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laon_Cathedral

>>2784642
>>2784711
Thanks for the input guys
>>
>>2784696
I got some snapshits of the interior too if you want.
>>
>>2784731
Sure, go for it
>>
File: DSC00310.jpg (777 KB, 1333x889) Image search: [Google]
DSC00310.jpg
777 KB, 1333x889
Not the inside, I know

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2016:03:04 23:49:07
Exposure Time1/40 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/5.6
Brightness6.0 EV
Exposure Bias0.3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length35.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00308.jpg (1004 KB, 1333x1282) Image search: [Google]
DSC00308.jpg
1004 KB, 1333x1282

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2016:03:04 23:55:53
Exposure Time1/50 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/5.6
Brightness6.7 EV
Exposure Bias0.3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length35.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00343-2.jpg (805 KB, 862x1333) Image search: [Google]
DSC00343-2.jpg
805 KB, 862x1333
Sorry for the crappy everything by the way.
Will gladly take any tips.

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2015:12:20 00:00:50
Exposure Time1/25 sec
F-Numberf/2.8
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/2.8
Brightness-0.9 EV
Exposure Bias0.3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceDaylight
Focal Length35.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00333.jpg (629 KB, 1333x889) Image search: [Google]
DSC00333.jpg
629 KB, 1333x889

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2016:03:05 00:11:55
Exposure Time1/40 sec
F-Numberf/1.8
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/1.8
Brightness-1.0 EV
Exposure Bias0.3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceDaylight
Focal Length35.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00335.jpg (634 KB, 1333x889) Image search: [Google]
DSC00335.jpg
634 KB, 1333x889

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2016:03:05 00:13:26
Exposure Time1/80 sec
F-Numberf/1.8
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/1.8
Brightness-0.3 EV
Exposure Bias0.3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceDaylight
Focal Length35.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00327.jpg (621 KB, 889x1333) Image search: [Google]
DSC00327.jpg
621 KB, 889x1333

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2016:03:05 00:15:38
Exposure Time1/20 sec
F-Numberf/1.8
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/1.8
Brightness-0.9 EV
Exposure Bias0.3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceDaylight
Focal Length35.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00345.jpg (793 KB, 1333x983) Image search: [Google]
DSC00345.jpg
793 KB, 1333x983

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2016:03:05 00:21:52
Exposure Time1/13 sec
F-Numberf/2.8
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/2.8
Brightness-1.4 EV
Exposure Bias0.3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceDaylight
Focal Length35.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00360.jpg (673 KB, 889x1333) Image search: [Google]
DSC00360.jpg
673 KB, 889x1333

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2016:03:05 00:25:17
Exposure Time1/100 sec
F-Numberf/1.8
ISO Speed Rating1600
Lens Aperturef/1.8
Brightness-0.9 EV
Exposure Bias0.3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceDaylight
Focal Length35.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00362.jpg (757 KB, 889x1333) Image search: [Google]
DSC00362.jpg
757 KB, 889x1333
Bitch wouldn't stop moving.
Also I'm not sure how I should've proceeded with the DoF here (make the background even more blurry or have it sharp). I feel like it's in between and kinda half assed.

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2016:03:05 00:27:35
Exposure Time1/60 sec
F-Numberf/1.8
ISO Speed Rating1600
Lens Aperturef/1.8
Brightness-1.4 EV
Exposure Bias0.3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceDaylight
Focal Length35.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00359.jpg (984 KB, 889x1333) Image search: [Google]
DSC00359.jpg
984 KB, 889x1333

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2016:03:05 00:31:33
Exposure Time1/80 sec
F-Numberf/1.8
ISO Speed Rating1600
Lens Aperturef/1.8
Brightness-9/640 EV
Exposure Bias0.3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceDaylight
Focal Length35.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: DSC00393.jpg (728 KB, 925x1333) Image search: [Google]
DSC00393.jpg
728 KB, 925x1333
That's it for the least shit snaps.

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Image Created2016:03:05 00:34:06
Exposure Time1/20 sec
F-Numberf/1.8
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/1.8
Brightness-2.0 EV
Exposure Bias0.3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceDaylight
Focal Length35.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2780869
Because its shit
>>
>>2784947
what makes it shit?
>>
>>2784977
s-s-shills... m-m-muh fuji.
>>
>>2784947
>>2784977
>>2784978
wow.
>>
Get an RX-1, poorfags.
>>
>>2784977
Everything about it
>>
>>2785047
This, or a A7Rii
>>
File: DSC07029.jpg (2 MB, 2822x4234) Image search: [Google]
DSC07029.jpg
2 MB, 2822x4234
I hate ILCE-7 too!!
Envious movie function
but just Digital Camera
Not mirror less

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelDSLR-A900
Camera SoftwareRalpha,Image Data Converter SR
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.5
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)50 mm
Image Created2014:12:01 00:46:19
Exposure Time1/60 sec
F-Numberf/4.5
ISO Speed Rating400
Brightness3.1 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Auto
Focal Length50.00 mm
Image Width2822
Image Height4234
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2785305
>He bought an A900
Sorry for your loss.
>>
How's the A5000?
>>
>>2786625
Ive had one for a few years. it's a quite capable camera.
>>
>>2786625
Why not get the A5100.
Basically the same thing but better sensor.
>>
>>2786883
Just checked the price difference.
never mind, lol.
>>
>>2781115
AF wont work on long lenses
Its not even good for 100mm or more
Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.