[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nick Brandt - Inherit The Dust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: nickbrandtcirclejerk.jpg (193 KB, 1000x381) Image search: [Google]
nickbrandtcirclejerk.jpg
193 KB, 1000x381
/p/ you spend too much time talking about gear and posting shitty photos to get critiques and followers on [Photo Sharing Website]. Can we start having threads talking about great photographers (new and old) to talk about their work, what we like, what we don't like, introduce people their work, etc...

Here is Nick Brandt's newest project. Many of you are probably familiar with his work. Discuss.

>http://nickbrandt.inheritthedust.com/

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Created2016-02-21T19:05:05+19:00
FlashNo Flash, Red-Eye Reduce
Image Width1000
Image Height381
>>
>>2774694
Not OP, but every time you post, I understand the rampant hate you get a little better.
>>
>>2774684
I'm sure it would get plenty of likes on social media but I find it a bit contrived. The only real benefit in making it black and white is to force the black and yellow stripes on the pick-up truck and the train to match the black and white stripes of the zebra
>>
>>2774684
>/p/ you spend too much time talking about gear and posting shitty photos to get critiques and followers on [Photo Sharing Website]

Well fuck you too buddy
>>
>>2774694
>wanton insecurities
>projecting
>isi

K I'm done, bye.
>>
File: 1451425427104.jpg (33 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1451425427104.jpg
33 KB, 500x394
Could have been a noncancerous thread.
Maybe someone less salty will make a new one and someone less salty will be the first to reply.
Fingers crossed, breath not held.
>>
>>2775045
It seems like every thread like this has to start with "too much gearfagging/not enough art fag threads", which is annoying. Notice how the architecture thread that's up right now doesn't start with "lol there's too many portrait threads we need more architecture". Its just a nice thread for anons to post pictures and talk about photography. If these annoying "muh art" trolls could start a thread without making preemptive strikes at half the board this place would be a lot better off. Oh well.
>>
>>2775052

that thread was garbage to be honest.
>>
>>2774726
and whats wrong with forced perspective ?
>>
>>2775613
>and whats wrong
I didn't say it was "wrong", there are no wrongs. The creator of the image is free to do whatever they fuck they like. I said "I find it a bit contrived." That's just an opinion.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.