[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I currently use a Cannon 5D Mark 2 Can you fellow /p/ broes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I currently use a Cannon 5D Mark 2

Can you fellow /p/ broes recommended the best Lens for wide angle shots for shooting Real Estate / Houses ETC.

Thanks!
>>
>>2773736
>The best
TSE 17mm or 24mm or w/e
>>
Thanks how do you feel about the black magic camera since the lenses are interchangeable ?

TY
>>
>>2773736
>Canon 11-24mm f/4 L
>Canon 16-35 f/2.8 L
>Nikon 14-24mm f2.8 G ED
>Nikon 16-35mm f/4 VR
Or sell it to get an Apsc
>Nikon 10-24mm DX
>Canon 10-22mm EF-S
>>
>>2773808
24 for full frame...the 17 is too wide for everything but like giant warehouses
>>
>>2773866
Op stated it was for estate photography, so he is right.
>>
File: Pentax-DA-10-17.jpg (26 KB, 400x334) Image search: [Google]
Pentax-DA-10-17.jpg
26 KB, 400x334
I've just seen this bad boy. Anyone has any experience with it?

Pentax SMCP-DA 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5
>>
>>2773866
Let's hope he has a full frame body
>>
>>2773736
Rokinon fisheye you fucking pussy
>>
>>2773871
>I have a massive problem with reading comprehension.
>>
>>2773736
ricoh theta.
nips real estate agent are using it on their website.
>>
>>2773870
It's ok if you like relatively ultrawide.
I haven't used mine for ages. Ultrawide is all about perspective and vanishing points, so finding the right position AND elevation for a shot is a little more tedious than I'm into these days. But as a teenager 16mm/2.8 was all i shot. This 10-17 is similar but easier to use becasue its not as fast.
http://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/SMC-Pentax-DA-10-17mm-F4-Fisheye-Zoom-Lens.html
>>
lolpro Real Estate brah here.. but I shoot Nikon

17mm Tilt Shift, the ability to shift down or up is pretty great it just saves time and means you dont need to fuck around with your tripod

11-24 f/4 probably the most versatile, while the shift function is great you can do the same shit by raising or lowering your tripod for interiors, for exteriors if you need to tilt your camera back (fucking up your verticals) you can correct it in post with software, lightrom can do this 99% of the time with one click (sometimes it will require doing it manually in PS) when you crop to correct you will lose some resolution, the 5D2 is plenty though you shouldnt have an issue with resolution

the 11-24 overall will be more useful for REAL ESTATE you dont need to shoot at 11mm all the time but you will find the 11mm comes in handy more often than the 17mm TSE for small bathrooms and shit

If you are a poorfag just get a 17-40 its plenty good enough, not the widest but wide enough and far cheaper than the other two. Dont bother with the 16-35 the 1mm difference is not worth the price increase and you dont need f/2.8 for Real Estate the 11-24 is only f/4 aswell.
>>
>>2773736
You're better off getting a better body like the Sony A6300 or Fuji XT1.
>>
>>2773848
>>Canon 16-35 f/2.8 L
Don't! The f/2.8 versions are inferior to the f/4 versions.
Qualitatively comparable are:
16-35 f/2.8 vs. 17-40 f/4
16-35 f/2.8 II vs. 16-35 f/4 IS

You need to be lucky to get a 17-40 f/4 with little field curvature, an upgrade to the 16-35 f/2.8 I disappointed me, so ended the journey with the 16-35 f/4 IS
>>
>>2773870
>>2774362
twats
>>
I love my 16-35 2.8 ii but corners are soft AF.

Rugged little thing though. It's made me a bunch of money so I'm happy
>>
>>2774362
go shill somewhere else
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.