[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Selling photographs of celebrities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 58788952.jpg (49 KB, 570x745) Image search: [Google]
58788952.jpg
49 KB, 570x745
How would one go about doing it? I've heard of photo agencies, but which ones?

For example, let's say I took a picture of a high profile celebrity walking their dog.. Where would, and how would I go about selling that photograph?

What's the process?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
PhotographerKamecho
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
>>2771056
Email the Daily Mail and describe the photo and ask them if they pay for it.
Basically look for shitrag tabloids that post pointless celeb shite and contact them, offering your material.
>>
>>2771063

How about agencies though? A middleman that can do all the selling for me and then he/her/they get a cut of my profits.. Something like that.
>>
>>2771068

Bump for interest
>>
>>2771068
I really, really would discourage against using an agency of any sort in this kinda business, as generally people are trash and everyone wants to rip off everyone.

If you start at a point where two people are ripping you off for a picture that might not be worth loads to begin with you're certainly not in a great spot. So, second that you should definitely just contact every shit tabloid you can find who do this kind of 'journalism', someone will buy it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.