[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
35MM pictures help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Hi, fairly new to this board.

I'm wondering if someone can tell me how to take photographs like this, the camera and film to buy and how to get them processed into a digital photo etc.

The poster said 35MM film or something but I'm still fairly clueless, dumping a few pics and any help is appreciated.
>>
>>
>>
>>
if your end goal is a digital photo then just shoot digital and apply some film effects to the photo or fade them yourself and then add some scans of dust and hair and other trash on top it in photoshop

the only common element is that they're faded , weren't cleaned before scanning, and the photos are blurry

literally just take a photo
>>
>>2768777
Thanks but I'd like to use the film they have and get it scanned in after.
I just need help with the camera and film to buy
>>
>>2768767
Pick up a 10 dollar disposable camera from the mall
>>
>>2768789
Just buy the cheapest af point & shoot film camera from ebay and the cheapest film you can get
>>
>>2768793
Yes, get the cheapest disposable one with a flash that you can find. If it's expired, even better. You should be able to turn it in wherever you bought it to get the pictures processed and scanned.
>>
File: DSCF4520.jpg (137 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
DSCF4520.jpg
137 KB, 1000x667
digital + hipster curve and some dust shopped in

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5.1 Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width4259
Image Height2839
Number of Bits Per Component16, 16, 16
Compression SchemeUncompressed
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Data ArrangementChunky Format
Image Created2016:02:15 00:12:37
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1000
Image Height667
>>
>>2768793
>>2768797
>>2768799
Okay, so what about this?
Will it be right for taking these cameras with film?
And if so, which film?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Praktica-MTL3-35mm-SLR-Film-Camera-with-Pentacon-auto-1-8-50-Lens-/281930458605?hash=item41a45d65ed:g:4fgAAOSwKtVWuL6u
>>
>>2769063

kodak gold kodak gold kodak gold kodak gold
>>
>>2769066
Alright, I'll buy a cheap camera and some kodak gold to see how that turns out

Cheers for the help everyone
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.