[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to know how this guy edits these pictures, i know for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
I need to know how this guy edits these pictures, i know for sure he is using Lightroom, anyone has any clues?

http://www.photomoro.com/photography
>>
More of it.
>>
It's like desaturation plus some fixed curves, but i can't figure it out.
>>
VSCO
S
C
O
>>
uh?
>>
tilt shift perhaps?
>>
>>2765183
You call that tilt shift? Thats just shallow depth of field. Sony has the sweetest DoF i've seen in any camera system.
>>
wouldn't be surprised if under camera calibration blue was shifted to cyan bit and maybe red was desaturated from there

split toning, lifted blacks

>>2765183
no idea what about this makes you think tilt shift, that's just plain old thin dof
>>
>>2765188
>Sony has the sweetest DoF i've seen in any camera system.
Fucking sonyfag.
>>
>>2765015
Good contrasty light. That's most of it.
>>
>>2765188
>Sony has the sweetest DoF i've seen in any camera system.
Don't know whether you're a troll or just a typical sony fanboy. How does a sony camera defy the law of physics fuck boy?
>>
http://www.vsco-cam.com/vscocam
>>
The guy just knows his way around color balance sliders very well
>>
>>2765015
LOOK AT THAT BANDING
>>
>>2765188
>Sony has the sweetest DoF i've seen in any camera system

what about the noctilux .95 or canon .95?
>>
>>2765015
>>2765189
>>2765213

What software do you recommend? I only use camera raw basic sliders and that's it, I'm quite a noob with photoshop, what if I want to add some glow, grain, shit like that? Is there a software with some useful effects that doesn't require to learn every single ps tool? Never tried Lightroom
>>
>>2765461
Grain is in Camera Raw. You don't need to learn every tool to add glow, just duplicate the layer, blurred it, set to screen, and lower the opacity of the layer.

You have the most powerful image manipulation program available, just learn to do what you want to do by googling for a tutorial or something instead of trying to find some gimped shitty program to replace it. You'll be much better off this way.
>>
>>2765188
i'm a sonyfag and i'm confused by what you said

iirc DOF is pretty reliant on the lens...
>>
>>2765466
Thanks for the reply, yeah also vignetting and other useful things, what I meant is if there was some other nice software that would make those things better than camera raw, like a better grain algorithm or some other subtle effects that are quite useful and easy to apply but hard to get in camera raw. Maybe an equivalent to camera raw that is faster, more optimized, shit like that. I really don't know what people prefer,

I only use Camera Raw because it's the first and only one I tried lol.
>>
So is just good skills at color balance?
>>
>>2765842
slide up that contrast nigga
>>
talking about nigga.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.