[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Photography
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 4chan.jpg (4 MB, 5747x4000) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
4 MB, 5747x4000
Hi 4chan !

Can you give me your opinion of that picture ?

Thank you !

ps : this is not the light of a car , but of the city

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D3200
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC (Macintosh)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.8
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern854
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)57 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2016:02:03 12:55:37
Exposure Time4 sec
F-Numberf/4.8
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating3200
Lens Aperturef/4.8
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length38.00 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width5747
Image Height4000
RenderingCustom
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlHigh Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
Get off the road before you get knocked down!
>>
only if you resize
>>
>>2759476
Delete this.

Post again at 1000x666
>>
>>2759476
Why is it blurry? Why is he wearing yankees stuff? Why is he holding a camera? What are we being told here? Why is he standing defiantly like a wannabe in the middle of some podunk country road with very pedestrian and quiet houses around?

The color is okay.
>>
>>2759476
Dear god.
>>
File: 1439529326340.jpg (14 KB, 300x364) Image search: [Google]
1439529326340.jpg
14 KB, 300x364
>>2759783
>Why is it blurry?

>>2759476
>Exposure Time 4 sec
>>
>>2759826
1) why?
2) Tripod?
>>
>>2759783
Blurry because she has been took during the night , 02:00 am , so to get a good light we have to expose 4sec. The yankee stuff is a coicidence , the night are cold .
And why a camera ? Because I am a Photographer ( beginner)
>>
>>2759831
We were shooting for astrophotography in the side of the road, my friend had the idea to take a picture with the city in front of me . Ans yes we use tripod
>>
>>2759476
>yankees

0/0
>>
>>2759476
the composition is nice but the subject just seems like some guy trying to look cool. If you could replicate this look but have the person in the photo doing something more interesting I think you'd have a good shot.
>>
>wearing his cap backwards

shit photo
>>
>>2759476
nice b8 m8
>>
>>2759476
it's not that bad, the whole ting is extremely mundane, but the lights are cool.
Also, you are out of focus.
>>
>>2759476
Everything including the post processing sucks. Just look at the poor highlight/shadow save
>>
Photoshop out yourself and lights would be good otherwise shit..and stop posting in that resolution please
>>
>>2759998
looks like a great night for astrophotography
>>
>>2759476
I've peeped at ur pixels and they seem normal
>>
>>2759476
>this is not the light of a car , but of the city

this information literally makes no fucking difference

other than that, pretty neat pic
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.