[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did I get? [EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
What did I get?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeApple
Camera ModeliPhone 5s
Camera Software9.2
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)29 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationRight-Hand, Top
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:02:01 16:47:03
Exposure Time1/30 sec
F-Numberf/2.2
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/2.2
Brightness2.1 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Auto
Focal Length4.15 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width3264
Image Height2448
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Uh oh. Fake aperture rings. Did I get scammed

Image Width3264
Image Height2448
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Oh man

Image Width3264
Image Height2448
>>
lurkan
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>2758286
Official owner here.

Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Image Width3264
Image Height2448
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>2758289
Feels really nice in my hands. Still gotta set it up. Will post photos soon.

Image Width3264
Image Height2448
>>
>>2758293
>really nice in my hands
You spelled enormous wrong.

Sugar tier.
>>
>>2758317
Yeah I got tiny boy hands. Means I can easily fist fuck women- or you know. Work on cars, or hold compact FF.
>>
>>2758364
>compact
>>
You might as well get a trip too, while you're at it, you fucking attention whore.
>>
absolutely disgusting.
>>
Congrats OP
you now own the lumpiest "retro" camera made and ugliest abortion Nikon has ever made. It makes the f4 look like a beauty queen.

why wouldn't you have just bought a 7200? better, cheaper, with less ridicule.
>>
>>2758280
dont listen to these faggots op i find her beautifuil did you get it to use old glass ?
>>
>>2758869
does the Df have any advantage over any other camera for using old glass other than being 'like, so retro omg"? It's not like it has a split prism focusing screen or anything.
>>
>>2758895
>Df have any advantage over any other camera
The AI aperture feeler is moveable, like on the old Fs, for use with Pre-AI lenses.

But yes, the damn thing is useless without a split prism, and Nikon fucking dropped the ball not including or even offering one.
>>
>>2758830
The D7200 is a bad comparison, because it's a crop body and the Df is FX. I think the D610 or 750 are perfect comparisons, though, and they absolutely blow the Df away.

I was willing to give the Df the benefit of the doubt until I recently held one. It has exactly zero of the vintage camera appeal that was supposed to be the whole point in the first place, it just feels like a somewhat awkward modern mid-tier DSLR.
>>
Enjoy your d4 sensor richfag
>>
>>2758927
>It has exactly zero of the vintage camera appeal that was supposed to be the whole point in the first place,

I get what you are saying about the crop but the quality jumps in small sensors make it moot to me. I primarily shoot 6x6 and occasionally shoot 4x5, so when it comes to small format 35mm, APSc, or 4/3s makes no difference to me.

I have far more respect of the fuji and olympus things because they hold true to the function of a high quality compact / travel camera. They appear to fill the function of cameras like the Rollei 35 quite well, where the Df fills none of the functions of a compact SLR such as the FE/FM cameras. It even makes the F3 with MD4 motor drive appear sleek and streamlined
>>
>>2759277
In this case DX vs FX matters more than usual, because buyers of the Df are likely to want to use it with vintage lenses made for 35mm and have them work as intended.

Normally I agree that in many cases the difference between crop and FF is moot these days, but with the exception of people who buy it as a fashion accessory, the majority of Df buyers probably already have a pile of FF lenses they want to use with it.

I definitely think the Fuji and Olympus options are the way to go if you want a vintage-looking camera for casual use.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.